Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:49 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Eric smiled. "Much better. Thank you very much Jaster. I guess I didn't notice until my adrenaline wore off," he said rubbing the back of his head. He seemed embarrassed to be needing someone who he didn't know that well to help him. "Does that blue fire do anything besides burn if it hits a person? I haven't seen it outside of chemistry labs, and his stuff burned a different shade of blue than what I know," he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image

"blue fire is like either red hot fire, that would be Jax, or for me, ice fire....which can also heal. When Jax and I were one, we could freeze people, but ice fire is also like a warm blanket." Jaster said  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:13 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric nodded at Jaster. "Very interesting. A sort of variation on blizzard magic that combines it with fire and cure somehow. Magic was never my thing so I can't even begin to fathom how that works," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image

"I can use all kinds of fire myself. What's going on Eric?....wait a minute....were you at Twilight town?" Shido asked a bit concerned.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:20 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image

"yeah, fire is my element, so I had to learn its variations." Jaster said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:30 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric chuckled at Jaster. "Nice to know fire does more than destroy villages and relocate families," he said. He remembered the horror stories his parents told him about their hometown being consumed by fire from heartless and tried not to shudder. He looked to Shido.
"Yes I was. Would've been left there to if it wasn't for the new friend I made. I haven't seen him since I got back so I'm a bit worried. He was in rough shape when I left," he said. I hope Kirune is alright. I feel bad for leaving her in the courtyard to chase some petty revenge, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:39 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image
Jaster frowned.
"Jax hurt a lot of people..." he looked down.
"I guess he's like the opposite me when he's like this....."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image

"Maybe we should get you debriefed at the admin office. They will want to know about this. Eclipse is putting together a master task force to take on the horsemen." Shido suggested.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:12 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric looked to Jaster. "All the more reason to get him out of the picture, whether that be destroying him or fusing you two back together through some magic stuff or something, I don't know," he said. He looked back to Shido. "I was actually heading up there, but needed to make sure my ship got back safely. I'm not a master, but I was there and really want death's head on a pike for ruining my date... And saving the world is cool to i guess," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:48 am
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
((im so sorry, I didn't know you posted back again x_X. I was really busy))

User Image

Jaster sighed.
"In the end, it may be heart versus body, in which the heart....me....would go back inside Jax.....and form me again....i'd probably need 'help' after that..."

He bit his lip.
"I need to get Dk in this taskforce.....she's no master, but she's had a ton of run in's with death, she's a fighter..."

He took out his pocketwatch and muttered a few ancient words, he was covered in blue flames until he was clean, at least not greasy.

"you guys go on up without me, I need to get DK."
Jaster put away his pocketwatch and left the gummi bay.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:03 am
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Eric shrugged. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now we have to take Twilight town back," he said. I really hope that burger place is still up. Maybe it'll be restored or some weirdness like that once we beat death, he thought. Eric stood up and approached the door out of the hangar he whistled to Shido. "You coming or what? Master or not, we need fighters," he said leaving the room and heading toward the administration office.

(OOC: I really need to find where i put my pictures of my characters. Posts look super short with just text.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:05 am
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy:

(time skip for daxter sense I fell behind XD )

Daxter let out a sigh as he held a large gummie block in his hands, and sense work had really picked up recently, chip and dale had been needing more of his help maintaining all the ships, which made it hard, if not imposible to make it to his classes. he still haven't had much time to take much magic studies, though he was glad chip and dale made sure he wouldn't get in trouble for missing classes. "Daxter, hurry up!" chip yelled, snapping daxter out of his thoughts. "Right, coming!"  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light unlocked his gummi ship from the hangar and opened a bay door. He got in and started it up, leaving hte Academy behind.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:26 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose walked into the gummi bay calming her mind down. She had to be harsh for Sophia to heed her words. She didn't like to be harsh but sometimes one has to be to protect their friends. Sophia wasn't battle ready, her bones were still mending. Mabye its best for Sophia to stay behind, she could teach what she knew to Nami and X, although X knows her battle style already.

She sighed and rubbed her head, she flipped open a cell phone and called Eric
"Hey Eric, I need a favor to ask."

"Yeah, no problem. Let me guess, you just fought with Sophia?"

"Bingo, keep a eye on her. I know you want to run into battle but if the horsemen hit the academy, really, there wont be anyone left except the children. I need you to step up and take guard."

Eric could be heard sighing
"Understood, im just not taking Grandma's old job."

"not asking you to, I am asking that you keep a eye from where you are, maybe on top of the academy, and watch. Alright?"

"Yep, no prob."

Rose closed the phone and rubbed her head, she and Kalen just got back from Twilight Town yesterday, fighting death. Now another threat was happening that she had no real idea what was going to happen.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:42 am
User Image
User Image

"Whow he improved it." Kalen said seeing the new design of the ship in awe. Trixie the fairy was sitting on the front tip seeing the group approach and wave at them. This was the first time Shido had seen Trixie so he tilted his head in confusion.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOZeuV5w87kWhRpS_DfAAUjdDtf0GeOaw33xzvBq2xIO0h0XP6

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games