Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

"Where were we?" Ene seemed confused now. "Aw, I've lost what we were doing..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:41 pm
kurai_18

((forgot to quote, literally got no idea what next :3 )

User Image

X shrugged her shoulders
"I duno"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image

Reading a book had become quite tedious for Ragna. He was too busy in the pages of the particular book to mind the children interacting with each other. "Interesting book.." It was rather old, and slightly tattered from the aging. But, it was still in tact. Ragna stood up from his chair and returned the book back on its shelf. He began to leave the room now that his interest has seized. Exit to ???

(Out Of Character: ...)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene thought for a bit before setting her pencil on the table. "Why don't we just walk around the school a bit?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:38 pm
kurai_18

User Image
X nodded
"Sounds like a good idea"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇

She hopped out of her chair and fixed her skirt. "Alright, which door should we take?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:00 pm
kurai_18

User Image

"im not supposed to go outside so the one we came in thru?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene nodded. She pointed towards the door they came through and grinned. "Right, then. Shall we?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:00 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea walked into the library and took a deep breath, "I love the smell of books in the morning." It was light humor for her own benefit. It was barely her second day of her being here and already she had gotten into two battles and most likely made a frienemy. She still hand't caught a glimpse of Wren. Diz did say he was out on a scouting mission. It would most likely take him a while to get here. 'Gives me enough time to think how I'm going to kill him.' She thought bitterly.

She shook her head and thought it better to just catch up on her reading. Specifically keyblades and hearts and maybe a bit of history on both. Ea then took to searching the ailes of books. Finding several that caught her attention, she grabbed them and took for herself a nice looking love seat. Grabbing the first book on the pile referring to the Heart she began to read.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:25 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

There was a loud thump followed by a sigh. Dark eyes looked over the two piles of books that she had in front of her. All very useful and basic information and she could make logical leaps out of it all. Ea grabbed at one of the books she had had grabbed ealier to read and stared at the writers' name, Ansem the Wise.

She couldn't really call him wise, as his own studies showed the heart was an unpredictable thing and yet the man wouldn't let up on it. All of it leading him to his demise if that other book she read had anything to say about it. So when it came to matters of the heart, anyway could take a guess. Ugh, sounded just a bit cliche. Ea was a bit frustrated though as there was very little information on the keyblade itself. Mysterious weapon indeed. There were the basics which she already knew; what it is, what it does, how to 'upgrade' it.

She did find curious a chapter that spoke of 'bequeathing' a keyblade to another. She needed to do a bit more of research on that one since the chapter was very limited on information. With that in mind, Ea dumped the book on the pile she had accumulated and began to search again the isles.

User Image

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:06 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - [Asura's Wrath - Ryu] | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

Sounds of walking feet belonging to Ragna approached. It was placed just an mere inches from the misplaced books stacked upon one another in a pile. He leaned over and picked up a book at random, skimming over the cover. "Searching for something, are we?" He took his attention away from the book, and looked at Ea.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:16 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea turned her head just as she grabbed a book from the shelves, "Oh, Ragna, right?"

She skimmed the cover of the book and index to make it would have the information she was looking for and returned to her pile, "More like updating myself. You can read those if you like. I already looked through them." Look was an understatement, Ea had read cover to cover and more or less memorised them.

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:43 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."

"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

"Thanks." Ragna lowered down in a crouching position to collect the correct book, or books he needed. "Now...to find what I was looking for." He drew his eyebrows together, his focus now directed toward the task at hand. Ragna began rummaging through the pile, but neatly stacking them. There wasn't a librarian in this school. It was still protocol to keep everything organized here. "Judging by the pile, it seems you've been here for awhile." Ragna collected a book in his possession, and turned a page with the edge of his thumb. He began skimming over the chosen book in his hand, then glancing down at the pile to see if the book he was looking for was right under his nose. "Besides, you're taking responsibility in cleaning up after yourself." Ragna glanced at her, before exchanging this book for another.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"That's fine," she said waving her hand at what he said, "I remember where they all go anyway." She sat on the same love same chair she had been occupying for the last... How long had she been here? Well, not that it matters anyway.

"I'm guessing you are researching something yourself. I hadn't pictured you as the type of guy that would happily take up a book just to read it." Ea opened the book up to the chapter she wanted and started reading.

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:05 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."

"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

"Nothing...nothing." Ragna massaged his temples, then running his hand over the back of his head to ruffle his hair. "Looks are deceiving sometimes." Ragna wouldn't say he was happy to sit down and read a book. Actually, he wasn't too enthused about them anyway. Knowledge was indeed power. Books were the pathway to that knowledge. "Least that's what the geezer said.." He rolled his eyes, thinking about a particular master he trained under. He looked kind of frustrated because of the lack of luck he had in finding this book.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces