Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:35 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Upon the bokken breaking, Tsuyoi quickly summoned a gauntlet on her right hand, grabbing Minako's leg before the kick landed, "Well, I may be the Basic Combat teacher...but I am much more capable than the basics. In fact, I just took this class to take it easy" Suddenly, her gauntlet started to freeze Minako's leg, freezing her gauntlet with Minako's leg in order to keep her...kind of immobilized. She let out a sigh, "But, it seems even taking it easy is gonna be difficult..." she looked at Minako as she still held her leg, glaring at her "That actually annoys me..."

[OOC: Your combat descriptions are always so detailed, sometimes I don't know how to respond xd ]

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He slipped out of his shirt and stood up, brushing off his pants. "Looks like today was a good day to wear an undershirt." Light grinned, referring to the blue tank top he had on.
Light also noticed what was happening with the fight. He ran in and a luminescent black light blinded both fighters. As the light dispersed, a sword appeared in his hands. "Wh-what is this?" Light said, looking at the black blade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:00 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

when Oswald noticed the lack of weight to light, he turned to notice he had slipped out, though, as he caught glimps of him, the black light went off, forcing Oswald to cover his eyes. after a few moments, he opened them to observe the black blade now in lights hand. "no way, what in the paint guardian is that?" Oswald stated, walking up to light and observing the blade from all angles.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

he looked at the blade with wide eyes. "I think I need to see Ansem...:" He said slowly.
The burning in his hand was gone and if he removed the glove he would find that the rune was gone. He set that aside for the moment and returned to Tsuyoi's fight. "Freezing your opponent, really? It's just a spar."

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:12 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She sighed, letting go of Minako in which it unfreezes her gauntlet and Minako's leg together, "Even my cruelty has no limits Light, but that aside...what's up with that blade?" she said, pointing at it. She was more concerned of the blade than the fight right now, however, that doesn't mean she wasn't cautious of Minako.

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:44 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:A little peeved]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By Tsuyoi]
                                          ______[Listening to:]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Aww, Thank you for the compliment^^, Though it often makes me post a little slower then others more then i wanted sadly.., Though if you want me to tone it down a bit i'll try if it's causing you to have problems.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kako was surprised to say the least when Tsuyoi caught her attack and leg however when Tsuyoi froze her leg she smiled as Tsuyoi made a grave mistake and was about to take full advantage of it but was cut short when Light's generated a black luminescent light causing her eyes to wince a she got blinded temporarily from the newly created light. Once the light faded away Kako gave a quick glance to Light who generated the light to see that there was now a black blade in his hands, She didn't make much of a reaction to it since it didn't concern her as Kako then resumed her attempt to use Tsuyoi's mistake but watched in surprise when she released her grip on her leg and defrosted her leg partially as well as she mentally gave a glare towards Tsuyoi's act of mercy as she said."Yeah it's just a spar, theres no need to act hostile or anything right?"Kako said as she gave a innocent looking smile as she lowered her leg and notice the puddle of water that was left behind from the defrosted ice and smiled as she could still make use of it. She gave a sigh as her foot soon touched the puddle of water as Kako would then quickly swing her leg at Tsuyoi's ankle to trip her to make her fall, Once she did this she would then twist her waste along with the direction that the leg was going to give it more momentum while using the slipperiness the the water provided to aid her in gaining momentum for her next action as she did a complete 360-spin before she performed it which was her kicking upwards to the falling Tsuyoi chest as the moment that the attack connected with her Tsuyoi would be propelled up in the air regardless if Tsuyoi blocked or not as the effect would still be the same as Tsuyoi would have felt the weight and power the attack provided as it felt similar that of a sledgehammer in motion.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

The sword seemed to be getting warmer as Minako tripped Tsuyoi. Something doesn't feel right, he thought, gritting his teeth. He was getting a strange feeling, as if the sword were acting of it's own will. He stepped in, countering Minako's attack and blocking Tsuyoi. Light grit his teeth harder. "As Advanced Sparring Instructor, I'm calling it before someone really decides to draw blood." He growled, the sword seemed to be hissing, as if it would melt through the kick.

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:52 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was caught off guard, getting knocked down by Minako, "Wha-!?" she was about to endure getting hit by Minako, but then Light blocked the hit. Tsuyoi sat up from being knocked down and got up, looking at Light's sword, it obviously wasn't just a normal sword. She grabbed her hat which was nearby and put it on, looking at Minako while shrugging. "Well, you heard the boss," she raised her hat to lock eyes with Minako, "But I would very much like to fight you again sometime." She crossed her arms, "Maybe next time we can actually be serious though, I felt I was a bit too easy on you." she said in a sort of jokingly way.

[OOC: @ Fiendish Nah, it's fine, I just have to think awhile before responding. 3nodding
@ Kurai Minako isn't using a bokken, the bokkens broke earlier. sweatdrop ]

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:17 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

He stood upright, sword at his side, and looked at both girls. "Sheesh, when did sparring become a full on grudge match?" He scoffed.

(OOC: Ah, sumimasen...)
holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:17 pm
                                          [Mood:A little disappointed]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By Light and Tsuyoi]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Souchi the 2nd

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
@Flippy flusters Flaky: Yeah same here for me.

@Kurai_18: It's fine, Theres no need to apologize.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kako eyed Light's newly summoned blade as it melt the rest of the ice that encased her leg from the heat being generated by the blade, Thankfully due to the coldness of the ice that encased it she failed to feel any of the heat that it generated as she lowered her leg while she glanced at Light himself. With both feet now touching the ground Kako spoke towards Light's verdict.So soon?...Fine it wasn't my intention to fight seriously anyways."She said talking about how she only wanted to be evaluated on her skill level and advance to the other class. She heard Tsuyoi talking about how they should fight against each other once more some other time with a bit more seriousness causing her to smile showing a hint a malicious intent as she replied back."Yes we should fight again, It was a rather enjoyable battle Senpai."She said finishing her reply in her own thoughts.Watching you get tossed around by me that is...
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:02 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Anyway..." she looks at Light's blade, "That blade is kind of...concerning...I don't know why but it gives me an uncomfortable feeling." She crosses her arms, looking at Light, "Are you able to control it...?" she stared at the blade while waiting for Light's response.

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light's mouth opened in one corner as his hand wobbled. "Eh, sort of. This is new to me, too." He murmured his next sentence. "And I think I need to see Ansem again."
As he said this, the blade shattered into black shards and disintegrated. A pinching on his hand caused him to peek under the glove to see that the rune was back. He sighed. "Okay, that's... acceptable..."
He noticed Minako and caught her by the shoulder. "What you were doing wasn't mere basics. Although, I'm not fond of the whole I'll-rip-out-your-throat attack style, you just added yourself to the number of students being punished." He turned away, smiling darkly. "You'll be in my class from this point on."

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:27 pm
                                          [Mood:Intrigued]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By Light and Tsuyoi[Former]]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kako hid a small smirk when she listened to Light and told her that she would be punished for her hostile attacks which held little to no worry for her after all she succeed in what she intended for anyways and that was being to the advanced class as she wanted, There she could see if these classes were really worth Minako's time but for now she was satisfied though fact that she was going to be punished was another little bonus for her that Minako would suffer through."Alright, I look forward to learning from you Senpai..."Kako said as her attention was quickly pulled away when she felt some dark energy being dispersed in a different area that peaked her interest as she turned towards the door and started walking to it as she announced."Looks like i need to head of to my next class so i guess i'll see ya later."Kako said as she exited the room and headed towards the location where she felt the energy.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Kako:Exits}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

He frowned and stroked his chin after Minako left. "Does that girl strike anyone else as odd?"

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:07 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi shrugged at Light's question, "I just think that she's able to hide her strength under her innocence...but who cares? What you should care about right now is that sword. Go get it check by Ansem as soon as possible." She patted Light's shoulder, "Also, good luck with everything, not only do you have a new dangerous student, but you also have to deal with that sword." she said as she walked past him

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games