Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:31 pm
User Image

"If you remember in my debriefing of our last mission after death i wrote what i managed to pick up from death about the horsemen. this is Pestilences M.O." Eclipse said as he leaned on top of the desk looking at her. "We need to be prepared. This guy loves working from the Shadows." He said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:36 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena sighs to Eclipse
"that profile fits too many people Dk and I know.....way too many people." she sighed

"I can't believe my old friend, Kelina, is doing all sorts of crap now....." she said in a depressed voice.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image

"I can guess a few myself. The horsemen tend to possess bodies when they stay in this plane of existence. i was but the first." He said thinking deeply on the matter.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:58 pm
knux_nyan

She nods and sighs
"agreed. I remember that journey thru Dk's eyes....." she rubbed her head. She was still bothered by what happened to Kelina.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:11 pm
User Image

"Everything is fine for now. A mission is underway for the cure of the dragons bane. i already approved it." Eclipse said sending the mission details over to Kalena.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 pm
knux_nyan

"ah, so Eric has went out to get the dragonbane cure. Good good." she said.

((don't feel good....light headed....))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:31 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sophia walked up into the administration room and heard Kalena was annoyed at Eclipse for what happened.
"Please calm down, we are all human....except you, Kalena."

Kalena turned to Sophia
"I am human, I just had many regenerations from my original body because of Kingdom Hearts."

"and yet I chopped off your head back in the keyblade temple and you came back even more radiant than you were before. You had wings and all! I do not know another girl who can fight in a long dress."

Kalena crossed her arms
"It wasn't easy. Now why don't you go to your dorm room, you look awful and tired"

"I was hoping to stay with Eclipse tonight"

She gave a heavy sigh
"its a unprofessional relationship"

"and yet you had kids in your room with you, boys none the less."

"as you said, they are kids and I adopted them. Please stop getting on my nerves, unless you know where Kelina is"

Sophia shook her head no.
"Sadly I can't. She's sunken into the darkness too far for me to reach. I fear she may be making a organization just to kill Dk."

"Dk is hard as nails and yet a heart of gold. I wouldn't be too worried. She is strong without the power of Kingdom Hearts behind her."

Sophia rubbed her head. Kalena wasn't holding back any secrets between her relationship with DK.
"alright. Although I think she's the better version."

"She's the only one to defy the will of Kingdom Hearts in not wielding her keyblade. She is unique in her own right."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image

Eclipse was thinking hard on the situation before Sophia came in. "Kalena be nice. There are to many relationships in this school to ignore the fact that students want to stay together. As long as they don't try anything its perfectly fine. Sophia you may stay with me." Eclipse said with a smile.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:36 am
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kalena rubbed her forehead
"two different beds ok? Its bad enough I lifted the rules on girls and boys in separate rooms, I still have some control on the academy and you don't know the ancient battle styles of the headmasters." she said as a huge book appears in her hands, it looked hand bound in old leather. The book disappeared as soon as it appeared.

"Even though the headmaster's key chose you to be the next headmaster, Eclipse, it doesn't mean you can learn all these over night. Even for me it took a year of endless training to learn all these. I even added some of my moves in there as well."

Sophia sighed.
"he should know these moves, Kalena. I mean, he is the headmaster now. Its only fair he gets the book"

"you shouldn't even know about the book, Sophia." she said grabbing her head and removing the memory of the book. She then sat her down into a chair.

Sophia was now asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:31 pm
User Image

Eclipse didn't say anything when Kalena removed the memory of the book from Sophia's mind. He sighed shaking his head. "Don't be so hard on her. I know of the policies and of the book. Remember that i have eyes and ears everywhere. But she is right about one thing. I am headmaster now and as such i need to know what is in that book. As such i would ask a favor before you leave. Can you teach me the headmaster skills." Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:38 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena rubbed her head sighing
"I do plan on coming back to the academy as the mastery teacher, and to give the final mastery test, which will not be held here but in the one place DK dreads the most, well....other than the keyblade graveyard. The Land of Departure. That is where I wish to hold the final exam to see if they can show me the mark of mastery. It was fine and dandy to have it here, but only because that world was lost to the darkness with Dk inside. Now that it is reawakened, I see no reason not to use it."

She rubbed her neck
"I plan on taking a week or so vacation to Tagonia, my grandson Eric is there with Princess Reiko. I do need to de-stress my body and find my focus once again as a normal person and not headmaster."

She took out a smaller book
"the language of the headmasters is in code, I would like for you to study this before I hand you the book of headmasters. I see that as fair."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image

"Very well." Eclipse said taking the book before glancing over at Diz who was busy working on the defenses. He then turned back to Kalena. "As i remember correctly there is still an opening for another co-headmaster. Any suggestions?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:47 pm
knux_nyan

"not in the slightest idea" she sighed
"I ran mostly everything here, but then DIZ came and became overworked and so I though to reopen the other co-headmaster position. I'd say keep your friends close but your enemies closer, but I do not feel like that is the case. You may need to go understaffed until you find the right person....just no students."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:49 pm
User Image

"i am well aware of that. Those i deem worthy. Masters and such. I know Kalen would not want the position that much is sure. Heh." He said with a small laugh.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena chuckled
"yeah. Defiantly not your little brother. I wouldn't suggest Rose either, even though she herself has run the school for when Kelina was drunk either on madness or booze. Yes, take your time and find the right kind of person you are looking for......just not me....I think ive been headmaster for too long" she rubbed behind her neck.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games