Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
An'desha's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 am
Darsto_23

Desha gave a soft moan as he started kissing his neck, sliding his hands over Andy's arms as he held him closer, "Are you teasing me again?" he asked softly and deliberately shifted his body a bit against the muscular one holding him, "Or are you actually going to carry through this time?" he teased him, unable to help himself.

He love it when Andy teased him, yes. But he loved it even more when the teasing lead to a very pleasurable outcome for them both...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:19 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks and holds Desha down a bit against him not letting him move till he lets him. "Mmm well thats for me to know, and you to find out." Andy whispered teasingly back to him, as he started to kiss and n** at his neck some more, his hands trailing slowly over Desha's body.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:30 pm
Darsto_23

Of course, one bit of teasing lead to something else and they spent the rest of the evening quite enjoyably. As much as Desha wanted to sleep the day away in Andy's arms, he got up about noon-ish to write out the invitations and send the list off to Rebecca in the kitchen.

He sent most of them off while Andy was still asleep, though, hoping he wouldn't mind.

He was about to head back to bed when a rather frightened servant barged in saying something about someone bleeding very badly down in the Were's Hall. He simply threw on a pair of pants, grabbed his bag, and ran out, knowing Andy would join him when he woke up....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:33 pm
Darsto_23

When Andy lead Desha back to their rooms, they had a visitor. Gypsy stood, still fully cloaked, in their sitting room and frowned when she saw them enter, "Desha... What's happened?" she said softly in a voice that was pure, if unintentional, seduction to hear.

She moved to help Andy get the healer sitting on the couch then went to pour him a glass of brandy and returned with it, passing it to him with a gloved hand.

Desha drank the brandy down in one swallow then gasped as it burned down his throat, "Emergency healing. It was Blade, she was attacked. I was able to heal her but-" his face crumbled a bit there and turned his face into Andy's shoulder as he finally lost himself to his own tears over the miscarriage.

It didn't take much for her to figure something else went wrong. So she sat on the coffee table in front of them and pushed the hood of her cloak back to reveal her crimson eyes and flame-colored hair, features that were certainly alluring and an aura that was even more so. But it was all unconscious on her part and not something she could do anything about.

She raised her eyes to Andy for him to finish what Desha couldn't say.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy looked down at his love sadly as he pulled him into his arms and rubbed his back softly kissing his head, then looked at Gypsy, he had to take a second to think on what he was going to say as Gypsy was a but stunning and a little overwhelming even for him as he could feel her aura. "Blade..She was pregnant with twins...She lost them when she was attacked..They were gone before Desha got to her." Andy spoke softly and look back at Desha in his arms comforting him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:49 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy was stunned by the news. She'd known Blade and her brother Wind their entire life. She'd watched them grow up and even trained Blade to use her namesakes to perfection, so she was closer to the Demonicus female than to her brother.

"Oh dear gods... We just had something similar happen to Cynthia... She was attacked, though tortured probably fits better, by Goh over in Darkness Abounds... She miscarried as a result of her injuries... Lareth was devastated, as was Hal... But Blade..." she closed her eyes as she tried to process the news and had to blink a bit to get herself under any kind of control.

She looked at Desha and knew exactly what the situation was for him but looked back up at Andy to speak to instead, "I'll leave you to comfort him, Andy... It's good to know he has someone to look after him in times like this... I only wish we'd met under better circumstances. I'll remain here until your wedding," she said softly and gave him a small nod as she stood and pulled the hood of her cloak back up, instantly diminishing the effect of her looks and aura.

"I'll see you again when he's had a chance to calm down. The brandy will help calm him in a bit and let you get him cleaned up and into bed. Just remind him that he did all he could until he believes you," she added, then left the room.

Desha heard the conversation between them but it was if from a distance as he silently cried into Andy's shoulder. Losing any patient always affected him hard, but to lose Blade's twins like that hit him harder than usual and he could only silently wish he'd gotten there sooner...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:05 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy nodded softly to her, "Yes I wish we met on better terms, we will do a better introduction, thank you and I hope you have a nice stay" Andy says softly to her. As he watched her leave he looked at his love and rubbed his back, "Come on my love lets get you cleaned up." Andy says softly and scoops him up in his arms and carries him to the tub turning it on and helped him get undressed.

Andy knew the bath would help him relax a bit better, once the tub was ready, he helped Desha in and climbed in with him holding him close and softly brushing the warm water over his skin. "I'm really sorry Desha, but you did all you could and you know that. Blade is a strong women as I can see from your memories, she will make it through this and thanks to you she will be able to try again." Andy said to him in a sweet soothing tone and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:11 pm
Darsto_23

Desha let Andy do as he wished with him, going a little numb when the brandy finally hit him. But he nodded at his words, "I know. But it's still hard... I'm sorry I'm such a basket case about it," he said softly as he tried to clean Blade's blood from his hands with a small frown on his face.

Brandy always made his head a bit fuzzy. Probably why Gypsy had given it to him in the first place. But it had helped to calm him down enough to listen to reason, at least.

"She'll be fine with Anube, her brother, and Aten all helping her through it. I only hope Anube doesn't do anything drastic. Their rooms are probably a mess..." he rambled a bit as his mind went from one thing to another, proving why he rarely touched brandy...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:45 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy softly nods and lightly takes Desha's hands in his and uses a cloth to help get the blood off for him. "I know my love, and its alright I love taking care of you and I love that you have such a big heart. You never need to be sorry for being who are with me Desha." Andy said warmly and kisses his head and the got the body wash oil to and helped rub out Desha's body to help relax him some more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 pm
Darsto_23

Desha, of course, relaxed under Andy's care of him, letting him take him over for now, "I know, love... I just can't help it sometimes..." he said softly then had to blink a bit as the brandy hit him a bit more and sent the bathroom spinning briefly.

That made him frown, "I should have mentioned that I don't usually drink brandy. It always goes straight to my head..." he told him, having to work to get the words out without slurring them, "I usually shtick to wine. No idea why Gypsy gave me the blashted stuff..." he added, finding that his attempt to speak clearly was diminishing a bit.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:00 am
Red Gypsy
Darsto_23

Andy smiles lightly as he tried not to laugh a little as he slightly tipsy love, he then rinsed him off and then picked him up out of the tub. "Alright lets get you to bed my love" He says softly setting him down but holds him up and helps dry him off and then carries him to bed after drying himself off and lays him down getting him under the sheets and joins him, pulling him safe in his arms. "Sleep my love as tomorrow will be a new brighter day for us" Andy says softly and gave Desha a sweet kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:13 am
Darsto_23

Desha enjoyed getting out of the tub. And drying off. And the kiss. But sleep had been mentioned, right? It was a good thing Andy was taking care of him, though he did wish that sleep wasn't a priority...

What was he thinking about?

He couldn't remember. He closed his eyes as the room spun around a bit and gave a soft sigh as he fell asleep, snuggling happily into Andy a bit more.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:19 am
Red Gypsy

Andy waited till Desha was asleep before he joined him, sharing sweet dreams with him again to keep Desha calmed and relaxed as he slept to distract his mind even when sleeping.

When Andy woke, he softly looked at his love asleep in his arms, he push a lock of his lovely white hair away from his wonderful face. Andy couldn't be more happy then he was now, being able to have the love of his life he was searching for so long in his arms now and there wedding getting closer, it was a dream come true.

Andy softly got out of bed carefully not to wake Desha as he got a servant to fetch him water and small bowl of fruit for Desha to have once he woke. Then returned to bed and continued to hold Desha till he woke.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:42 am
Darsto_23

Desha woke up with a groan and put a hand to his head, not bothering to open his eyes, "I'm going to kill her..." he mumbled, trying not to move alot.

He meant Gypsy, of course. For giving him brandy.

It was the only time he ever got a hangover.

He hated brandy. He only kept it around for guests who liked the stuff. It was lethal.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 am
Red Gypsy

Andy looks at his love and smirks at him from his words and plants a soft his on his pounding head. "Take a minute my love and when your ready I have water and some fruit for you that will help." Andy whispered softly to him knowing his voice might hurt his head more if too loud with it, softly rubbing his loves skin on his arms, shoulders and back.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff