Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:15 pm
Darsto_23
Devossy

Wind was certainly getting into the loving with Aten when he got a mental cry for help from Blade and scrambled out of the bed to run for the door, Blade!" he called out as he got to the door and tried to open it, only to find it sealed somehow. He fought with it for the longest time, living through the fight with his sister until he dropped to the floor in tears, knowing she'd miscarried and he hadn't been able to do a damned thing about it.

He was surprised when the door opened and Desha stepped through carrying Blade wrapped in a borrowed sheet. Desha didn't say anything as he carried her on through to the bedroom with Andy following him and laid her in the bed next to Aten, "There was nothing I could for the twins. She'd already miscarried before I got to her. Her connection to Anube was blocked somehow. I was able to fix that as well when I healed her. She'll have children again. Make sure she and Anube both know that..." he said with a voice tight with emotions. Then he turned and left with Andy, needing his support for what he hadn't been able to do...

Wind gave a soft whimper as he heard the news and saw his sister. He didn't say anything to Desha as he left, simply crawled into the bed and held her as he cried for her loss. He couldn't help but feel helpless in this moment, not realizing that their rooms had been sealed against either of them leaving until the creature died....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:23 pm
Red Gypsy
Devossy

Andy fallowed Desha and watched him set Blade down, Andy stayed silent by the door as he let Desha break the news, he could feel his loves pain and Andy was sad about it too, as he never would wish that on someone. As Desha came over to him, Andy wrapped an comforting arm around him and lightly had Desha lay his head on his shoulder and kissed the top of his head not saying a word right now, just giving Desha the comfort he needs as he carries his bag in the other hand, leaving with him back to there room.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:34 pm
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

A fast Black blurr moved from down stairs to the room leave making no sound but a growl. He stopped as he looked at Desha and Andy before moving past them in to Wind's room. His aura was a mix of pain, fear, worry and saddness. AS he got to the room Aten had gotten up to put some pants on and open the Window a creak to let some air in. Anube jsut stood there in the door way before he moved to the bed. "Blade...." he said softly as he looked at her. What could he say or do. He felt like he failed as a mate, for not fel the bond blocked and not being there to protect her. Slowly he moved to the side of the bed looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:47 pm
Devossy

Wind was a mess by now over it all, "I couldn't get the door open... I could hear her calling out to me... But I couldn't get out of the room to get to her..." he said through his tears, feeling his own failure to protect his sister.

Blade gave a moan and a frown as she caught Anube's scent and moved one hand towards him. But she woke fully with a gasp and sat up with her eyes wide, one hand going to her belly where Desha had healed her as she looked around the room frantically.

She noted she was in Wind's room then looked at Anube as she panted a bit. When she realized she could feel him in her mind again, she dove for him, putting her arms around him and feeling relief to have that connection there again.

She'd known the moment she'd lost the twins, when the creature had bitten her belly and slammed her into the wall. Now, she cried against him, needing him to hold her, to let her know that he didn't hate her for not defending herself and their twins better...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:11 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube hit the ground and wrapped his arms around her when she dove at him. "I am sorry" he said softly as he let one hand rub her back and the other hold her head close to his chest. He buried his face in to her hair and started to cry as well. Looking at Wind he nodded to him before kissing Blades head. He forgave wind and Blade and every one. For they did there best to save here and no one knew this was going to happen. He wished he had stayed with her in the room and had not left her. He felt like he was failer and weak to not save her. "I am sorry" he said, "I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:33 pm
Devossy

Blade shook her head but didn't move from where she was, "The hall should have been protected... There was no way we could have known... You didn't fail me, Anube..." she told him through her sobs, though how anyone could understand her, there was no telling.

Wind reached out and put a hand on Anube's shoulder, gripping him tightly for a moment as Aten took care of everything else. Including getting Wind a pair of shorts...

"Brother... I couldn't get to her either... If you failed, then we all did..." he said in a voice tight with his emotions over it all. But he let Anube go and slid into his shorts before moving over to Aten to hold him briefly then looked back at Blade and Anube, "You two stay here... We'll see about getting your rooms cleaned up..." he told them, his voice showing that he didn't think they'd want him and Aten here right now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:56 pm
Red Gypsy

"I feel like it though love" Anube Whispered to her as he rubbed her back more. He felt so much guilt right now, but for now he wanted to hold his mate and never let her go. They had lost there twins and she had been seriously hurt....all most killed. He hugged her more for he did not want toi think about lossing her. Looking up he nodded to Wind and Aten as thanks and gave a weak smile. He was thankful for there help and letting them just sit there and cry right now. He would ask later about the creature for now he just wanted to hold blade and comfurte her as they both cried.

Aten looked at them feeling pain for them both. He knew how much could not wait for the twins and were ready for being parents. He all so knew how much Wind was looking to be a uncle. "Are you going to be all right?" he whispered to him as he hugged him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 pm
Devossy

Wind looked back at Blade crying her eyes out and shook his head to Aten's question, "I don't know, love... I don't know yet... Come on, let's go see about cleaning their room up and what we can learn about the thing that attacked her," he said softly and gave him a tender kiss before heading out of the suite with his arm around the naga's waist. It didn't seem like much to him, but it was something they could do to help...

((Exit))

Blade cried in Aten's arms as her mind relived the attack for him, trying to show him that she'd done all she could, trying to ask his forgiveness for not being strong enough. No, she wasn't thinking too clearly right now.

But her body was healed despite the drying blood still covering her. If she'd been thinking clearly, she'd be wanting to get clean. If she'd been thinking clearly, she'd have known that there was nothing any of them could have done.

The creature had been a nightmare made real, almost impossible to defend against since it had been sent specifically for her. Even if Anube had been there, the thing would have still kept going for her. Only the intervention of the two new shifters had saved her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:25 pm
Red Gypsy

"What happened was not your felt love you fought back you did your best" Anube said trying to calm her down. He watched every thing as she relived to him and let out a growl. It seemed this thing, what every it was, was far more powerful then he could Imagen. Lifting her face to his he kissed her tears away and then her lips. "That thing will pay for what it did" he said. Picking her up he carried her to the bed where they could sit some where soft and not the floor. He grabbed a blanket and covered them as she let her rest on him and keep crying. He promised him self this. He would get stronger so he could protect her no matter what.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:41 pm
Devossy

Blade to him as she cried herself out. She finally wound up with her eyes red and puffy and her nose stopped up. She did not cry pretty.

She still had a few shuddering breaths when she calmed down, and sniffled a bit, but didn't move from the comfort of his arms, "We're putting weapons in every room. And we're remodeling the bathroom so there are more ways out of it," she said simply to him as she kept her arms around him to comfort him as best as she could.

His solution was to get stronger, hers was better defense and the ability to attack better. But the true solution was somewhere in the middle for the both of them as well as their family, they only had to be able to see past their grief enough to see it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:13 pm
Red Gypsy

"Agreed" Anube said with a nod as he looked at her. They would do that to make there room better then before and make sure she felt safe at all coasts. Kissing her head he moved to go use Wind's bath room to start a bath for them. He figured she would like one to clean up a bit and get out of those clothes that had blood on them. As it was starting he moved back to pick her up and carry her to the tube. "Again I am sorry I should have stayed with you" he said running a hand through her hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:56 pm
Devossy

Since she'd been getting ready for a bath when the attack happened, she was now only 'wearing' the sheet Desha had brought her here in. Going into Wind's bathroom carried no triggers for her since he'd had it modeled so differently from hers. As she dropped the sheet and helped him out of his clothes, she shook her head again and kissed him.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Anube... We both assumed the Were's Hall was safe. We'll make sure it will be from now on," she told him softly then guided him into the tub with her.

She knew he needed to see her cleaned up, could feel that need moving through him thanks to their bond and simply let him wash the blood from her then shivered as his hands traced over every place she'd been hurt even though Desha had healed all traces of the attack from her but for the small scar over her belly.

She saw his face darken with rage over the attack again and kissed him again, needing him more now than ever. If her kiss was a bit frantic, it could be understood. She needed him right now, needed him to remind her that she was whole again, that he still wanted her. She didn't care if they came together slow and gentle or fast and furious. She just needed him right now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:28 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube kissed her back with a growl that was both mix of anger and pain. He wanted her and wanted to claim her again and get his scent on her but he did not want to hurt her for she had been through a lot. Slowly he began to kiss her all over as he let his hands tease and play with her softly. He was going to take her but he was going to take her slowly and make sure it was nice and long too. He would start with the kisses and the tease before he took her slowly making sure she felt every bit of him as he gave him self to her. He would make she she got what she need when the water was ice cold and he was holding her to his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:36 pm
Devossy

When the water went cold, she reached over to drain it but stayed in his arms as he held her. They'd both worked alot of things out of their systems through their lovemaking but it had been what they needed. They'd reclaimed each other after the separation of their bond, showed each other how much they wanted and needed each other.

Now, though, she knew he wanted to go look over the creature, to destroy it. She knew she still had some clothes here but didn't know if she wanted to move yet or not.

Her mind seemed to be stuck in a numbed state right now and she couldn't seem to focus on anything for long.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube had his eyes closed as she just held her in silence. They need that and he could tell as he mind was at easy for now. Not a thought was going throw it before he got up to move them to the bed. "Hope your brother won't mind us getting the sheets a little wet" he said as he tucked them both under the covers. He laid on his side and held her close to him as she ran a hand over her back He would not leave her till she was cozy and asleep and some one came to watch over her. "I love you more then my own life love" he said to her  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff