Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Entrace Gate, and Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:53 pm
Devossy

Valick smiled as she took his hand into her, he softly held her back lightly rubbing her skin with his fingers, he just have a her a small nod from her thank you. Anne smiles excited "Sounds wonderful Ora, I'd love to do that with you and Rebecca." Hector smiles as he was glad everyone was getting along and from the look of Ora accepting Valick's touch and comfort, he can tell she feels something for him as Valick dose for her, but in time they will open up to each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:01 pm
Darsto_23

"Then we just have to set a night for when Becky is back then" Ora said to Anne before she yawned. She could not help it for it had been a busy day of shopping, getting herbs here and playing with Dancer. That and Valicks comforting was very much nice for it was making her want to lean in to him to sleep a bit. "Sorry" she said to every one as she covered her mouth before looking at Valick, with a light blush, "is it all right if I crush on your couch. I would use Dancy spare room but I don't want to bother him or Michel." She knew she was not going to make it how with how tired she was feeling right now....that and she wa shaving fun here and with Valick.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Devossy

Valick gives her a warm smile, "You may crash on my couch any time darling. Here you do look worn out, I'll carry you there so you can get some rest." Valick says softly and turns to his family, "We will talk some more later." Valick says lightly.

Hector and Anne smile and nod, "It was very nice to meet you Ora get some rest." Hector says warmly, Anne came over to give her a hug and a kiss on her cheek before Valick scooped Ora up in his arms and started to carry her inside to Valick's room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:55 am
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Silenced Nocturne

Bast stepped nimbly through the portal then moved to one side so she could see pretty much everything without having to move much. Her eyes showed her that she was in the right place. But now she had to find Sebastet in this huge place.

She'd never seen a castle this size. Not even Buckingham was this big.

But in her panic and feelings of inadequacy, she remembered why she was here.

She had no choice. But she had to hurry. She took one look at the castle then decided to leave the guys on their own.

Her chartreuse eyes closed as she slowly inhaled then separated out the scents until she found what she was looking for. That snapped her eyes open and had her moving for the castle with a purpose before she could be stopped.

((Exiting to Sebastet's Tower))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:49 am
Red Gypsy

Silenced Nocturne

Throm came out of the portal just in time to see Bast's silhouette in the distance.
"There goes the only lady that caught my full attention in the last four centuries..."
He fumbled on his jacket for some dragonsbane for a smoke.
"Brood mother's tits!!"
He had dragonsbane, yes, but no more rolling paper.
He gazed at the gaping maw of the portal, awaiting Jack.
He hoped he would have some rolling paper....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:41 am
Jack stepped through his portal as it closed behind him. "Yes blood magic, I don't normally use it though. If you want to see more, find Ms. Marcellus. She'll be Mrs. Albright soon though... Indeed, his friend's wedding date continued to get closer and closer. It was strange, to think that a blood witch would fall in love with a vampire, Jack still wasn't quite entirely sure how he felt about it. He wanted to be happy for her, to let go of old prejudices, to somehow fully accept this strange mixed world he was going to be inhabiting until the buzz with the Russians was over with.

So a good twenty years or so.

He sighed slightly when he saw that Bast had taken matters into her own hands and had left to go about her business by herself. He still felt a little guilty about what he had done all those years ago, and was ashamed that he was part of the reason that Bast refused to touch him out of a sense of self-preservation.

He tugged on his gloves, feeling a bit too warm. He had nicked his finger through the glove and had then repaired it with a small spell, but now felt like a good time to take them off. He shucked them off his hands, revealing intricate tattoos that was reminiscent of lace. They were what marked him as a "Chairman" even if the society was disbanded, they were still functioning de-facto with the four remaining sane members here on this island. Their goal was to further the magical arts, and they had all done so in their own ways over the past several centuries, who knew what the future would bring?

Jack wrinkled his nose at the oaf's curse. "Haven't heard that one before."
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:05 am
Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

"Ah I'm not surprised, Mr. Armstrong. After all, i don't suppose there are many dragons around here.... Specially with my level of awesome. At any rate..."
He held a bit of dragonsbane in his hand.
"Do you happen to have some rollin' paper? It'd be very much appreciated.
Of course, I'll give you some dragonsbane in return. It's lovely. And it doesn't cause lung damage at all."

He looked around the garden.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:11 am
Jack looked down his nose at the little bundle of dried plant in the oaf's and, then back up at the oaf's face, then again at his hand. "No. I do not have any rolling paper. And truthfully, I find the scent of that foul weed to close for comfort of a particularly bad habit of mine that I would much rather remain dead."

Jack was referring to the uncanny semblance of the sweet scent of opium, the plant had nearly killed him before he had joined the church. That was a rather dark time in his life, he had been in the throes of depression due to the catastrophe, and did his darnedest to forget as much as he could. It had worked until he had run out of money, that was when a witch-hunter had recruited him, and the rest was history.

He had assumed that opium didn't cause any harm to the body as well, but that was also in time proven to be false. He had been lucky to stop at a point where his wits were still intact.

Jack pulled a thin white cigarette from nowhere, the scent of tobacco curling around him in a vibrant sea-green cloud. "Good Day Mr. Throm, enjoy your stay." With that Jack disappeared, teleporting back to his quarters within the castle. A sharp crack punctuating his departure, the cloud of smoke from his cigarette dissipating on a breeze.
Heavy Metal Dragoon
Sorry this took so long, school kinda put a stranglehold on me.
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 am
Silenced Nocturne
It's alright xD

Red Gypsy
Sorry for not posting lately o.o

Throm frowned upon hearing Jack's answer, but remaiined silent. He watched the magician teleport and smiled.
"Being a mage sure has it's perks...But being a dragon also has'em."
With a powerful beat of his wings he was already in the air scanning the surroundings.
"Ah, a market... I might be able to find rolling paper there..." *he glanced at the castle. "But I was really hoping to set my eyes on the cute kitty-cat once more tonight... Oh well. I'll make it quick."

He flew towards the marketplace.

-exit-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image
Sitana Mitsuna
16 years of age - Profile - ۩
Vampire Neko / Just came from: Here / Wearing: This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Sita ran up to the gate with the wind blowing hard and picking up speed. Please let someone be here. She thought to herself as she held onto her scarf and purse as the wind started to whistle. Taking in a deep breath she knocked on the gate and waited for someone to come to answer her knocking. "Please someone be here." She begged to herself as her hair whipped around. Trying her hardest to keep her hair out of her face her scarf flew off and she ran to catch it. "No not my good scarf!" She yelled to herself as she ran after it.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Location: Castle Gates / With: No one at the moment / Feeling: Worried

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image

Aten had left Anube in the kitchen to finish cooking for he had got a look from the demon that told him to shut it when he asked about the baby's room. It was still a sore subject it looked like it for Anube and Blade. As he walked around he heard some noise from outside the front door and went to look. He opened the door and stepped out and began to laugh at what he thought was funny. Sure it was bad and a bit mean to laugh at a poor girl trying to get at her scarf but it was funny to watch. " here I will help" he said since he was taller then her. Grabbing it he held it out to her smiling. "Sorry for laughing but it was cute" he said, "I am Aten, you new here?"

Taiyou Ki Kobito

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:29 am
User Image
Sitana Mitsuna

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Looking up at the man that helped her, she wasn't sure if she heard him right when he said it was cute for her chasing her scarf, so she blushed a little bit. Thank you very much." She told him taking the scarf and wrapping it around her neck so it wont get away. "Is there a way I can stay here at the Castle? I think a storm might be coming." She asked as the wind really picked up throwing her into him. Sita blinked as she fought the wind and back up some, but with no success got thrown back into him. "I'm sorry It's this wind its getting stronger. I'm Sitana Mitsuna by the way." She told him as is started to thunder. Her eyes widen as she fought to hide how the the thunder scared her.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Devossy

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image

Aten just chuckled and shrugged, "I don't see why not but we will have to go find either the Lady of the Castle or one of the care takers" he said as he looked down at her. Her ruffled her hair and lead her to the big doors, one that still looked broken from last time. "We can get you a room and you don't have to worry every one here is nice" he said as he opened the door for her, "The rooms are nice large and warm so you don't have to worry about the storm. The place dose look like it might fall apart on the outside, but inside its great."

Taiyou Ki Kobito

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:39 am
User Image
Sitana Mitsuna

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Nodding as she held her stuff close as she followed him inside. "Alright, I hope its alright." She told him with a gentle smile. Looking around she saw how amazing the castle looked on the outside. "How long has the Castle been here? It looks ancient." She said looking around in aw. Sitana smiled at everything he was talking about the rooms and how sturdy the castle is. Once inside she stopped holding onto her things so hard as they walked around.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Devossy

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items