Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:02 pm
Vihata

Anube was smiling happy to see people getting along and Kota seemed to be doing all right. Will that was till get got up and left in such a rush that he left his art book. This worried him a lot before he looked at the girls and shrugged. "i do not know. I know he said he worries about Cassius but other then that he said nothing about thing being wrong or him be unhappy" he said to Snow, "I guess some one should go check on him though and give him his art book back."

Snow nodded and got off away from the tree. "i will go I have nothing to do to night and you Anube need to stay near just in case your mate needs you" she said as she walked to them. She really did not have anything planed but helping out the other snow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:48 am
Vihata

"I am sure his fine if not Snow will take good care of him and get him home or back here and too the healers" anube said to Snow, "For now I will keep you Company will...Ice queen goes and checks on him."

Snow nodded and took the art book and nodded. "I will be fast and make sure no harm comes to him" she said, "This is my home now I want to make sure every one here is safe and sound." turning she started to head the gates before she stopped and nodded at the other snow. "Meet up later we can do for now I must go take care you two" she said. And with that she was fast and light on her feet as she left and followed after Kota's scnet.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:08 am
"She will go and make sure his all right. She was a trained killer who just obeyed orders of her master now she uses her skills to protect lives" Anube said to her as he watched her, "He said something about a doctor but I did not ask for when his ready he will tell us."

He was a little worried about Kota and let it be as he watched Snow moved around the garden. "A few months" He said with a smile, "I live here with my mate. We soon will have little ones here with us." After a bit of time Zac came walking out and Anube said night to them both as he left to check on his love. "How are you doing Ms. Snow?" Zac asked with a smile.
Vihata

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:52 pm
Vihata

"I am glade you like the garden" Zac said as he walked with her, "I am sure once you talk to Lady Sebastet, you can work in the garden as much as you like." He was glade that every one was nice to her and happy she was feeling happy that she was not alone with powers. There were many vampires and were's but there where other races and new ones showing up that help balance powers. "How would you like to go get some thing to eat" he asked her.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:33 pm
Vihata

"I do not know whats for dinner but I am sure oif we go ask the cook they can make some thing to your liking" Zac said holding a hand out for her to take. he was gentleman after all and she a lady. "Yes I will join you for dinner for I need to eat some thing to, today. All I had so far is tea and cookies." he smiled wondering how Sin and Astrid where getting along at the inn right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:22 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric followed Sasha out into the garden and smiles softly.

"Well my lady, it seems that I am in need of these properties. Being immortal does have a few drawbacks with things to work through over the years."

He laughs heartily and offers her his arm. "Funny thing about dragon spun glass. It is nigh unbreakable. I've forged glass weapons for a few warlords over the years. They thought they were merely decoration. If only." He snorts a a small puff of smoke escapes.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:54 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha put her hand on his arm as they started to walk along one of the many pathways, noting that the garden had grown alot over the years she'd been away, "I do understand about the drawbacks of long life. I never expected to live past a normal human lifespan, after all. Living for a very long time alone just being one of those drawbacks. I'm not complaining, mind you. Being alone has given me plenty of time to think about alot of things. But there is such a thing as being alone too long," she said simply, letting her other hand trail lightly over one of the bushes that lined this particular pathway.

She gave a soft laugh over the assumptions of idiots, but left it at that for the most part, "I've noticed that others will always make assumptions based on little facts. St. George, for example. He made the assumption after encountering you that he could kill dragons. He later on did manage to accomplish the deed several times over and inspired others to do the same, driving our kind into hiding for millennia. It's only been recently that others have been able to come to the islands that Lao and the Brood Mother created for us," she couldn't help her conclusions, after all, since they were very true.

They soon moved into another area of the garden seemingly devoted to plants that attracted butterflies and sent the creatures fluttering around them as they moved further on towards the center of the garden. There, Sasha found something that made her smile, "It's good to know some things around here never change," she said softly as they moved past the ring of black roses that only bloomed under moonlight and surrounded the night-blooming Jasmine that kept Sebastet's dangerous temper under control.

This one was a new plant but it had flourished nicely thanks to Desha's magic within just a few days of planting it and now spilled over the large planter that held it. She gently caressed one of the tiny star-shaped blossoms and had to smile, "This plant is the key to Sebastet's sanity and helps her get through the years. She's far older than you would think her to be. She watched humans, vampires, and shapeshifters evolve into being, the decline of her own race, and was once worshiped as a goddess in ancient Egypt. She's been Hunted down by many over her lifetime, each time making her start over somewhere new until she came here," she told him, not too sure why she did so beyond him needing the information.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:13 pm
Darsto_23

Ora stopped once she got out in to the garden and looked at him with more blush. 'Did he just call me darling?' she thought as she gripped her hands in front of her. The words he said made her heart beat fast and head full with things that should not be in there. She was not use to that but she liked it for it was different from how her three suitors treated her. "Will then when we are in town we need to find you a good outfit and mask for the ball then" she said smiling, "We can not have you be just stuck in normal clothes."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:11 pm
Red Gypsy

He absorbs that knowledge thinking it over for a moment. "I wonder who is older...between me or her. Might be a fun discussion for later." He chuckles and gazes at the star shaped flowers.

"Well, you've met other dragons. How do I compare? Will I ever meet any others?" He smirks playfully and winks at her as the darkening sky flash across his crystal silver eyes making them shine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:28 pm
Devossy

Valick smiles warmly and softly nods, "You are right and I would love having you help me with that as well Ora, I enjoy having you around." He says softly and then lightly smells the air as he could smell the kitchen, knowing Rebecca must be in there as they got close. "Mmm something smells good coming from the kitchen" Valick says softly as he walks beside Ora to the kitchen.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games