Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:54 pm
Darsto_23

Desha shook his head slightly but didn't otherwise move as he closed his eyes simply to enjoy the attention he was getting, "I think you're not giving him enough credit. Yes, he's an Incubus, and an ancient one as well. But I saw his face before he left. He's in love with her, he just has to make a decision on what to do with it," he said in a soft whisper.

He rubbed his cheek against his chest a bit and gave a contented sigh, the hand moving through his hair and down his back making him sleepy. He knew he'd tire easily for a while, mainly from the healing done to him. But he couldn't think of a better place to get sleepy, "And I'll always love you Michael," he added in an even softer whisper right before he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael looked at Dancer a moment from what he said. "Wait Ash is in love with her? I guess I didn't really see how he looked at her, my focuse was more on you. Well that's good then I guess, we will just see what happens then" Michael says warmly then lays his head back and closes his eyes as he continues to run his hand through Dancers hair and rub his back. "I love you always and forever too Dancer" Michael whispered softly back to him ok to let him sleep on top of him as he was very comfy on top of him and he was a tired himself from not getting much sleep earlier.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:34 am
Darsto_23

They slept through the rest of the night and through the next day without Dancer ever moving from where he was thanks to Michael helping to hold him where he was. When he woke up, though, he started out stretching, as he usually did, and had to grin when he realized that neither of them had moved.

He raised his head to look at Michael, knowing he would be waking as soon as he moved, "I don't think either of us moved at all," he pointed out softly, glad he could find the humor in such things again. He could still feel a hint of fear of being alone, but knew it was nothing he had to worry about now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:48 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles softly hearing Dancer feeling him stretch on top of him, Michael starts to stretch under him and then snuggles him closer like a teady bear. "Mmm yeah. Did you sleep well my love?" Michaels ask him softly as he kisses the top of his head and starts to run his fingers through his hair.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:53 am
Darsto_23

Dancer made a contented sound as Michael held him closer and kissed him, then started to purr softly when he ran his fingers through his hair, "I always sleep wonderfully when you hold me, lover," he told him honestly, feeling himself turn to purring putty under those hands.

He didn't know how Michael did it but he just knew that all Michael would ever have to do to win any argument with him was to move those hands over him or through his hair. He was helpless against it, "Mmmmmm.... We should have your hands bronzed... All you have to do is touch me and I'm putty in those hands of yours..." he admitted, unable to resist saying it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:23 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smirks at what Dancer says. He loved making him purr but he loved making over sounds come out of him too as he started to move his hands softly over Dancers body teasing him. "Oh really?" Michael teased and then rolled them so Dancer was on bottom and starts bite and nibble on his neck slowly teasing him some more with his hands.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:00 am
Darsto_23

Dancer shivered under the teasing then gave a surprised gasp at the sudden shift as Michael rolled them over and started seriously teasing him, setting him on fire almost instantly. Each bite and nibble had him gasping, each caress had him whimpering and shifting under him.

"Gods! ... Yes, really..." he said as his hands went to Michael's shoulders, his nails digging into them as he gave another begging whimper, "Please Michael..." he begged out loud, tilting his head for his bite as he wrapped his legs around his waist.

Of course, Michael gave in to his begging and left him gasping as he finally held him while he continued to shiver in reaction to Michael's loving him. And the vampire had proven his point, he really was that good...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:21 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smirks as he made his love whiper, gasp, and squirm under his touch and then as he felt his love grab his shoulder and wrap his legs around around his waist. Michael then gave a playful growl in his loves ear as he grabs his wrists and pins his hands over his head, growing out his fangs and bites into his loves neck just the way he likes it as he makes wonderful love to him as he drinks from his love.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:36 am
Darsto_23

Dancer loved everything Michael did to him and even begged for more until even Michael called it quits and simply held him until he'd calmed down enough for them to head into the bathroom to clean up.

Thankfully, they didn't have to run the tub since Dancer had it set up to constantly circulate wonderfully warm water for them. He gave a soft sigh as Michael insisted on carrying him again but didn't protest it since he knew he'd just been loved legless.

Instead, he simply cleaned his lover once in the water and relaxed as Michael did the same for him then relaxed in the water with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:06 am
Red Gypsy

Michael softly relaxed in the water with Dancer, lightly playing with his hair once again as he did enjoy how long and soft it was just like his. "I have something to ask you love, today is Rebecca's birthday and our family is going to surprise this year and celebrate a little. I didn't have a chance to get her anything but I am sure she will understand and I can at least wish her a happy birthday, but I know you can't leave my side and I dont want you leave your side either, so are you alright to go out with me to see Rebecca for a little bit?"  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:13 am
Darsto_23

Desha gave him a tender smile, "Of course I am. I would love to see her. You didn't even have to ask. I may even have something we can both give her," he said softly, loving that Michael was so worried about him.

But he also knew they could still leave the room for a bit. He just wouldn't be able to let go of Michael's hand for it. Of course, getting them both dressed was going to be a very interesting prospect with that little complication...

"At least my clothes are easy to get into. I just hope she doesn't mind me showing up barefoot since my only pair of boots got left on the beach," he added with a soft laugh over it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:18 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles warmly and kisses his loves head, "Alright and I am sure she will be fine with it love and that also means we need to go shopping at one point for new shoes for you or go see if your shoes are still there." He lightly offered as he continued to play with Dancer's hair.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:41 am
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a soft moan at the attention to his hair, knowing full well that the bathing oils he used kept it soft and combable, not to mention alot easier to deal with at it's current length. He had no idea how his father managed with hair to his ankles.

"Or we can wait for Borias to come back. He's the island leathersmith. He made my boots for me," he said simply, having a feeling that Michael and the centaur would get along just fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:49 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles and nods, "If thats what you wish to do, we can do that love. You hungry at all? I thought Rebecca would have food sent up here by now, but it seems she might be off today. I wouldn't blame her, that girl needs a day off, she works too hard." Michael says softly as he continued to play with Dancers hair.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:02 am
Darsto_23

Dancer shook his head a bit, "Not too hungry, no," he assured him softly then gave a small shrug when he heard one of the servants enter to leave a tray for him then leave again.

"Even if she's taken the day off, it seems someone's getting things going for her. So I think I'll be fine," he added with an impish wrinkle of his nose before giving a soft sigh, "But that arrival means we have to get out of the tub so I can eat before we get to play 'how-to-get-dressed-while-keeping-in-physical-contact'... Has the be the most entertaining sport ever heard of," he knew they would have to get moving before he gave in to that tiny hint of fear still lurking inside of him...  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games