Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D 4e: Secrets of Lidea~~~~~~~~[FILLED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 pm
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk
And there it is Ladies and Gentlemen, All Father forbid that the Cleric got a 17 so he could do good. lol, that's the universe for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 pm
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk
And there it is Ladies and Gentlemen, All Father forbid that the Cleric got a 17 so he could do good. lol, that's the universe for you.

I'm being nice to Muffin (who I almost just called muff, btw....boy would that have been awkward...) by allowing her to change her god awful rolls...(her highest roll was a 13, the rest were under 11....).I can't be that mean to players.....so....I owe you a nicety too I suppose,especially since you've been so cooperative. boot one of your 12's down to an 8, and I'll let you replace your 15 with the 17 you just rolled. I'm just that nice.  

Ziekara

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:13 pm
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk

... O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:14 pm
Ziekara
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk

I'm being nice to Muffin (who I almost just called muff, btw....boy would that have been awkward...) by allowing her to change her god awful rolls...(her highest roll was a 13, the rest were under 11....).I can't be that mean to players.....so....I owe you a nicety too I suppose,especially since you've been so cooperative. boot one of your 12's down to an 8, and I'll let you replace your 15 with the 17 you just rolled. I'm just that nice.
Wait...Really? Does that mean I get to re-roll the 8 as well? I thikn I could kiss you right now.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Ziekara
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk

oh really?
"Freud Freud"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Ziekara
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk

Wait...Really? Does that mean I get to re-roll the 8 as well? I thikn I could kiss you right now.

No, you'll keep the 8. It would make your scores: 8, 12, 12, 14, 14, 17. You take a hit losing one of the 12s, but put it intor something that's useless for your class, and then you'll get a +3 mod to an ability of your choosing. I think it's worth the trade, but it's up to you.  

Ziekara

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:20 pm
Rain Yupa
Southern_cross_nemesis
I don't know why, but I thought you picked two more and those was the only ones you could augment... glad to see I was wrong

Maybe that was a leftover thing from 3rd ed psionics, or something? *doesn't know those rules well enough*

Power points lets you augment your at-will powers and turn them INTO encounter powers! Kind of!
No, I know the psionic rules of 3rd by heart. Eh, what ever the reason it is fixed and will not happen again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Ziekara
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk

oh really?
"Freud Freud"

Snuff....muffin....muff....Yeah..... gonk  

Ziekara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm
Ziekara
Ziekara
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk

No, you'll keep the 8. It would make your scores: 8, 12, 12, 14, 14, 17. You take a hit losing one of the 12s, but put it intor something that's useless for your class, and then you'll get a +3 mod to an ability of your choosing. I think it's worth the trade, but it's up to you.
ok, I will take that, I'll just put the plus three mod on the eight that way it isn't a negative one modifier. Does that work for you?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 pm
Ziekara
Ziekara
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk

ok, I will take that, I'll just put the plus three mod on the eight that way it isn't a negative one modifier. Does that work for you?

I think you misunderstood a little. What I meant was, that with a 17, you get a +3 ability mod (where as, with a 15, it would have only been +2). You're still stuck with the 8, unless you put the 8 into one of your racial stats. You could even it out to a 10 that way if you wanted, but it'd be a waste imo.  

Ziekara

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 pm
And, finally done, even the background.

Nikendal, Halfling Cosmic Sorcerer

*trots off to post in BNW*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:33 pm
KytanaTheThief
And, finally done, even the background.

Nikendal, Halfling Cosmic Sorcerer

*trots off to post in BNW*

Looks good. I added your sheet to the list.  

Ziekara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:35 pm
Ziekara
Ziekara
Ziekara
gonk A 17! REALLY?! gonk

I think you misunderstood a little. What I meant was, that with a 17, you get a +3 ability mod (where as, with a 15, it would have only been +2). You're still stuck with the 8, unless you put the 8 into one of your racial stats. You could even it out to a 10 that way if you wanted, but it'd be a waste imo.
OH! ok...So....Tempting......I wanna do it, but I won't,that way I at least don't have any negatives. Thank you so much for the offer, but sadly my build needs every stat at least a little. But hey, at level four I can I can raise the fifteen to sixteen and have the +3 mod.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:40 pm
Alright guys, I have to go to bed now, as I need to be up somewhat early tomorrow to head to my brother's. I will officially get this thing started tomorrow morning before I leave, although I may not be able to post again until tomorrow evening. You have between now and tomorrow morning to get me those character sheets or you lose your reserved spot, so get them to me asap wink

Good night everyone, and can't wait to start this!  

Ziekara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:52 pm
Yay! That actually let's me save money, and I can wield the hammer I killed my son with.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff