Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:13 pm
Knives brushes the dust off herself as she gets up from a crouching position and coughs. "Y'know... blowing up doorways is one of the fastest ways to get every damn droid in this place after our heads all at once!"

{Perception check +8}  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:19 pm
"The last place we want to be is where all the noise just was. Get going people," says Cole, brushing dust out of his hair as he looks around. He gives Knives, who is closest to him, a bit of a push to get her moving.

{+7 on perception...}  

jennibert

Lord of the Vine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:06 pm
"Bah, lad; these 'ere droids ain't nuthin' but targets teh meh," Tiberius retorted.

((...+2 to perception. Here comes trouble. EDIT: ...Eh, could've been worse, but an 11 doesn't cut it.))

((EDIT: Fixed for conversation flow purposes.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:55 am
{Perception +15... don't roll a 1 territory, I suppose...}

Dakine looks around at the carnage. "Y'know, we could have just used our lightsabers to cut our way through. Though that was rather satisfying."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 am
{Forgot to actually roll the die. Good on me.}  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:03 pm
Cole flashes Tiberius a grin. "Oh, I'm not afraid of 'em. I just would rather deal with them on my terms rather than theirs--and it would be nice to get our mission done without being under fire." His dark eyes dance with merriment as they look around for the threat.

{I didn't have him comment on it, but Cole is actually a guy, so Tiberius would probably call him "lad" rather than "lass."}  

jennibert

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 pm
Above the din, the assembled crew - aside from the elderly bombs expert, who likely blew out his eardrums long ago - hear the grating of metal on tile, and can make out the distinct shapes of three droids moving through the smoke. The especially perceptive amongst you (anyone who beat a DC 22) can tell make out that their silhouettes are most definitely those of the B-2 Series Super Battle Droid. They are, presently, only about 8 squares from your position.

Roll Initiative checks, please!

{Initiative for Super Battle Droids. +3 bonus.}  
Lord of the Vine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:58 pm
jennibert
Cole flashes Tiberius a grin. "Oh, I'm not afraid of 'em. I just would rather deal with them on my terms rather than theirs--and it would be nice to get our mission done without being under fire." His dark eyes dance with merriment as they look around for the threat.

{I didn't have him comment on it, but Cole is actually a guy, so Tiberius would probably call him "lad" rather than "lass."}

((I should've been clear; I was addressing Knives. My bad. sweatdrop ))

((In any case, I won't be able to write a quick statement for Tiberius, so I'll just roll my initiative. +4 EDIT: ...9. The dice are not my friends today.))  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

jennibert

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:36 pm
{Sorry! I've had my male characters taken for female before due to my female avatar, and since my post was after Knives's..... smile }

{initiative +10}  
Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:19 pm
Knives wasn't too keen on fighting more droids, but she wasn't at all surprised. She made a mental note to try and find the central terminal so that she could maybe shut down the security patrols and deactivate any more bulkheads before this got too far out of hand.

{Initiative +10}  

Emerald the Crow

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image"Super Battle Droids." Dakine whispered. "We need to be on our toes - these aren't pushovers like the last batch we faced." She readied her blaster and looked for an opening, knowing that there were too many guns to want to get into melee just yet...

{Initiative +10}  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:08 pm
Ayan-Dar doesn't know much about battle droids, but the very fact that Dakine identified them as "super" meant he was pretty sure he would like this fight even less than the last one.

{+9 to initiative.}  

Dallas Moonrain

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 pm
Initiative is as follows:

Knives
Dakine
Cole
Ayan-Dar
Tiberius
Super Battle Droids

It has begun!

Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:37 pm
Knives drew her heavy blaster pistol and took aim at one of the silhouette of one of the droids.

{+6 to hit, since we're within close range for the heavy blaster pistol.}  

Emerald the Crow

Emerald the Crow rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 5, 4 Total: 11 (3-24)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:38 pm
{Damage. 3d8 + 1 = 12}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out