Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm
Vergil just sighed."I knowfor a fact that she was a demon... and you get your human half from me."said Vergil."But I don't know what happened to her after you were born so I can't help you there,Sorry."
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero got the answer about his mother, but he wasn't sure she's either dead or alive. He put his finger on his chin to think, So, you don't know if my mom is still alive after I was born. And okay yeah, my demon mom is making me angry from something, but I might have to say, she might be like my grandfather awaken the justice. She earn love." he told him as he strolling around, like Dante. He guess his mother possessed love and understanding human.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 pm
Vergil smiled and watched Nero move around."Oh see did have a lot of love in her."said Vergil."Well there you have it about your real family and come on...lets go force Dante to fix this wall."
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero heard him, until he heard forcing Dante to fix the wall. He chuckled, but he felt like he should have fix it instead because he's the one who caused it. He sigh and look at him, "Yeah, let's do that." he replied back as he loves that idea.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:59 pm
Vergil looks out of the whole in the wall."Dante...get in here and fix this wall!"shouts Vergil.
"I'm coming I'm coming...."shouted Dante."I have to go get some supplies first...geez!"
"Alright...then we'll just cover the hole up for the night...but first we need a sheet and tape."said Vergil.
"I've already got the tape."said Dante.
The twins look at Nero."Can you go get a sheet please?"they asked.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero listen to them to go get sheets, he sigh and cross his arms. He wonder if Kyrie has them, "Fine, I will get the sheets. I think Kyrie probably know since she always exploring around for something interesting." he told them coolly and walk off to find her. "Kyrie, I need something for the wall!" he called her out and start looking for her.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:57 pm
Dante and Vergil watched Nero exit the room then looked at each other.
"All right what do we need to talk about?"asked Dante.
"Well it's just that I'm afraid that Nero might have something like you..."said Vergil.
"Ah...I know what you mean...I'm worried about him too...I mean after all I am his uncle."said Dante."I have a reason to worry now."
"Yeah,Yeah...I know...but I just want to act like a father to him and I'm not sure how to start."said Vergil.
"Hey I have no idea how to act like one...sorry that I can't help you out."said Dante.
"Thanks anyway."replied Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie heard hear Nero is calling for her, she turn her head and head towards to the office. When she's enter the door way, Nero appear out of nowhere, and nearly scared her, "Oh, Nero don't scare at me like that." she said to him as she calm her heart rate. Nero smile as he walk towards her and look at her, "Yeah, sorry about that. Anyway, my uncle and dad wanted me to find the sheets. Can you please help me find those cr*p?" he told her as he smile until he drop his smile into bored looking. Kyrie nodded and look around, she remember the door as she walk towards it, she open the door to leave it wide open. She look at him happily, "There they are, help yourself out. Oh I will make some drinks so you three needs to relax." she said very cheery to him and walk to the kitchen. Nero chuckles and watch her go, he made a tiger growl and set his weapons down, next to door way, and start picking up the sheets. He pick two sheets and head back to the weapons room. He look at the twins as he smirk, "Well, I got them."
Kyrie is setting up the cold drinks, until heard the foot step and she turn around to see Lady standing there watching her. "Just setting the brief case on the desk, that I earn from demon hunting. Trish and I finish them off, and don't tell Dante I'm here." she told Kyrie very rough talk and walk off to set the case down. Lady walk off and exit the shop, making songstress stood still blink.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:56 pm
Dante hears Nero."Great thanks kid."said Dante as he gets the sheets."Hey can one of you two help me out?"
Vergil walked out of the room."Sorry...why don't you two work on the wall together...and try to be nice."said Vergil.
"Hey not cool Vergil!"shouted Dante.
Vergil just ignored his twin."Have fun."said Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero stood still dumbfound, his own dad step them up to work on the broken wall. He earn his vein popped out, "You jacka**!" he shouts at his dad, but he watch him walk off. Nero sigh a little, but he done that reconstruct before after he destroy False Savior. He look at Dante and then the broken wall, "If remember correctly, one of us should be her and another on other side." he analyzing it by staring at the broken wall.
Kyrie shook her head to focus on making cold drinks for those three, she start making a cold tea to refresh them strength.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:30 pm
Dante looked at his nephew."We're jut putting up a sheet to cover the hole until I get the supplies to fix it."said Dante sarcasticly."Besides...it's not really that windy...in fact I hope it doesn't get windy."
Vergil walked to the 'office'.
"I hope those two are getting along."said Vergil."Then again it is Dante and Nero I left in that room alone."
This place is doomed....thought Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:18 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listen to his uncle, then he grab the sheet to over the broken wall. "I hope so," he agrees with him, while holding the sheets and waiting for the supplies from his uncle.
Kyrie finish making cold teas, put those three on the tray, and walk out the kitchen to head towards to the room. She heard Vergil talking, and made her curious as she walk out with trays on her hand, "Vergil, what are you doing here? I thought you were helping them fixing the wall." she ask them and she is curious why he's not helping.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 pm
Vergil looked at Kyrie."Oh that...I thought that maybe those two could have some uncle nephew time...so I can think of how to be a father."said Vergil.
Meanwhile...
Dante finished taping the sheet to the wall."That should do it...til tomorrow anyway."said Dante."And thanks for holding the sheet,Nero."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie listen to Vergil for letting Nero Dante have an uncle and nephew bond, and for him a think about being a father. She sigh and set the ice tea next to Vergil, "I hope you will be a good father to Nero, but I hope he will get along with Dante." she told him and gave him a smile, waiting for those two to finish.
Nero look at his uncle set the tape on the wall, he smile at him, "No problem Dante, I think Kyrie got us the drink to cool off." he told him calmly and walk to the office and grab a cold ice tea to refresh. Kyrie look at her boyfriend as she smile angelic, and notice the brief case that Lady set on the desk. She keep her mouth shut because Lady told her not to tell devil twins to know she's here.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 pm
Dante walked out and also picked up an ice tea."Thanks Kyrie."said Dante.
"Yes,Kyrie thank you."said Vergil."So are you two getting along?"
"Would you quite treating me like I'm two years old?!asked Dante.
"Heh...no."said Vergil.
"Why you jacka**!"said Dante.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games