Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:33 pm
{Well, since a 22 would hit Justice and she's got a pretty good AC, I'll roll the damage just in case. ******** ONES!!!! I can't believe I got another one! GRRRR!}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 pm
((Hur' Oc's going to just keep trucking for the weapons.))  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 am
Dallas Moonrain
{Well, since a 22 would hit Justice and she's got a pretty good AC, I'll roll the damage just in case. ******** ONES!!!! I can't believe I got another one! GRRRR!}

(Hits for 3 damage. Ziya is up.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:19 pm
The crossbow bolt in his side made the incantation slip from Ziya's mind, costing him a precious spell. Clearly, this was going to be more difficult than he'd have first thought. The Count's snide comments about the quality of his bodyguards kind of irked Ziya. "With all due respect, Drago - if you'd actually kept your well-armed bodyguards from being disarmed, perhaps they'd be doing better on the battlefield." He didn't have much time for niceties or subtleties right now - the crossbowmen approaching were enough of a threat, and he wasn't a warrior. The rest of the group was too fixated on the other soldiers, so perhaps just shutting these folks down for a bit... He focused his mind and remembered the freezing winds at the top of Mount Kaya. He shaped a sleet storm to envelope the less defended portion of the battlefield.

{Casting Sleet Storm to affect the battlefield like so. (Map modified by my best guesses as to where everyone has moved so far.) The attackers in the area will hopefully be shut down for some time at this point...}  

Emerald the Crow

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:24 pm
((And now we wait on Lad ...

Btw, I would have thought out that attack better, your only really bothering one soldiern..))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:43 pm
{Just as a warning, jennibert will be AFK until Sunday, at the earliest.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

jennibert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:23 pm
Shouldn't have moved so far away. That was dumb. Lad glances back at Count Drago and admonishes himself. Sure, he's never been a bodyguard before, but he had several as a child and should know better. But Ziya's spell had at least hindered the closest ones other than the one that Tael and Justice had, so he might still be better served dealing with the ones over here....Lad glances quickly around and calculates distances and spell areas, wrinkling his perfect nose in annoyance as he realizes that he can't catch more than one at a time with his color spray. With a flourish, Lad points his rapier at the uninjured guard nearest him and unleashes another jet of fire.

{Lad casts scorching ray at dot #4. +6 to hit. He does not move as by my calculations he can hit him from where he is. If I'm wrong, Lad will move the minimum distance necessary to do so in a straight line towards the kitchen--so he doesn't get in Hur'Oc's way.}

{FWIW, I actually hadn't intended for him to move last time. It's fine as I can just roll with it, but I'll be more specific in the future. smile }

{Just glad I could manage to get on my mom's computer for a few minutes.}  
jennibert rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 5, 2 Total: 16 (4-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:24 pm
{Well, a 16 on a touch attack stands a good chance of hitting, so here's the 4d6 damage just in case.}

{Much better than last time. Yay!}  

jennibert

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:37 pm
The soldier burns away into a rank smelling puddle of burning goo surrounding a skeleton.  
PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 pm
The Private that had been guarding the bathroom fired another shot at Cley, but unfortunately misses again by a long shot

( +8 hit, +5 DMG)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:58 pm
I'm just going to move Hu'Oc forward.

(Last turn I gave him Movement 30ft, so I'm compensating for that then giving him a full run movement for 60ft total. You will be in the kitchen next turn if you do a full run, or if you do a normal movement you can stop right outside the door.)  
PupSage rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 9 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:03 pm
The Military leader fired a shot at the armored women, firing a shot at each after moving into the table a bit more as the Orc ran away.

+12/+7 +Die rolls 28 Vs Cley =Pass, 16 vs Justice=Fail  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PupSage rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:07 pm
(DMG+5

Cley takes seven damage from the heavy crossbow bolt.

(James is up.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 am
Mastur Sage

Btw, I would have thought out that attack better, your only really bothering one soldiern..))

{You try positioning a spell like that to hit more than two folks without getting the PCs... But it does hit two soldiers, and if the one assaulting the Count and Ziya fails an Acrobatics check, he can't do anything at all, so that ain't nothing...}  

Emerald the Crow

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 pm
Emerald the Crow
Mastur Sage

{You try positioning a spell like that to hit more than two folks without getting the PCs... But it does hit two soldiers, and if the one assaulting the Count and Ziya fails an Acrobatics check, he can't do anything at all, so that ain't nothing...}

(Yet he need only move one square.)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games