Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image

════════════════════════════════════

Cainus smiled brightly as he used one of his double-edged lightsabers to block the attack from the Sith Lord. The attack Sanguine hit him slightly with embers falling on Cainus' body but this didn't bother the beast. He quickly summoned his lightsabers toward him before jumping up toward the sith lord. He quickly threw his blades in a circular motion, making the double edged lightsaber turn into a wheel of red death toward Sanguine before throwing his other one in a circular motion in a downward fashion. The two double edged lightsabers would beet up in the middle, making an "X" shape attack in mid-air. He landed on one of the building's roofs, thrusting his fist into the roof's shingles to stop his body from falling off. His eyes stared at his targets before he smiled brightly, wanting to play with his food before destroying it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Master Garethe Yin
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` •

"There is no emotion, there is peace"
"There is no ignorance, their is knowledge"

just before the sabers got towards Sanguine, Garethe got in the way and slashed his saber up in the middle of the 'X' "sorry i'm late, didn't miss anything did i?"

"There is no passion, there is serenity"
"There is no chaos, there is harmony"

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:13 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

"sanguine, sweet sanguine, on my lips, in my eyes. We see because we choose not to be blind. We hear because we turn away from lies. I am Sith, and for this very reason I exist. peace is a lie....and I AM passion."

letting out a sigh of relief he stood behind Garethe.
"...a little bit... this thing is obscenely powerful... but I dont think its even sentient...I dont know what it is but it would be an insult to even the Sith to call this a sith....its a mindless brute....but it is very powerful....I suppose you are a bit younger than I... I hope the Jedi of your age are as physically capable as the ones in mine..."
He gathered the force into a thin veil over his fingertips before tear it open and blasting out thick veins of lightning at Cainus.
"Go at him... Ill do my best to keep him on his toes...I recommend form five...Djem So would be useful with this one..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:41 pm
User Image

Lord Cainus watched as his "X" attack was blocked, only to have his two double-edged lightsabers came back to his side. As he watched the lightning build up in the Sith's hand, he smiled brightly as he slammed both of his feet against the shingles of the roof before he used the power of the force to block Sanguine's attack with three cars that were parked below. As the cars began to be struck by lightning, Cainus smiled brightly before using his power force push toward the cars. This made the cars fly toward Sanguine and the Jedi Master, Garethe Yin. The vehicles flying toward the Sith and Jedi were covered with electricity and had a full tank of gas on each one so if they were to fly into the two or crashed near them, they would explode with a ten meter radius.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Master Garethe Yin

immediatly seeing the cars, Garethe Force jumped high in the air and landed on the other side of the street on another building. he used as much control as he could to get the people out of the way safely so they wouldn't get hurt

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:50 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

"sanguine, sweet sanguine, on my lips, in my eyes. We see because we choose not to be blind. We hear because we turn away from lies. I am Sith, and for this very reason I exist. peace is a lie....and I AM passion."

Sanguine stayed where he was but pulled the cars on their track even faster giving them slight changes to their trajectory.
"...Physical abilities on my part are not going to do much...he will hold his breath if I take all the oxygen out of the air around him...my only real hope is some advanced Sith sorcery... can you hold him still and keep him away from me for about 3 minutes?...no... 4 minutes..."
he leaped back even further starting to focus while simutaniously using his battle meditation to boost Garethe's movements and coordination.

laffett

Aged Genius

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image

Lord Cainus roared loudly, making a large gust of wind rushed through the streets before he twirled his double-edged lightsabers at lightning speeds which made his weapons look like wheels around his fists. With a large, shark-like smile, Cainus jumped into the air before throwing his lightsabers once again, one toward Garethe while the other one went toward Sanguine. He then thrust his body downward between the two who were on seperate buildings and slamming his feet into the ground. This made the Earth shake violently around the two great warriors while the lightsabers flew directly at them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:14 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

"Bloody hell.."
Sanguine leaped up quickly drawing forth heavy stone to cover him. It would not stop a lightsaber dead in its tracks but it would certainly slow it down a lot as well as keep him away from Cainus visually.
"Keep him busy Jedi... I can gather for an attack and help you but I cant fight as well..."

laffett

Aged Genius

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Master Garethe Yin

"trying to" Garethe said deflecting one lightsaber that was aimed at the Sith but the one aimed at him still sped towards the jedi master. at the last second another lightsaber was thrown in the way of the one in front of Garethe saving him as a Twi'lek with a lightsaber-spear landed next to the jedi "sorry i'm late, Master ... can't believe you started the fun without me" she said with a smirk and caught the saber that she thew before "took you long enough Padawan" he said as she glanced at the sith monster and the masked one "ok, mind telling me why we're fighting a Sith and saving one as well?" "kinda complicated, Kelsa"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:17 pm
User Image

Lord Cainus smiled brightly with shark-like teeth as he dashed toward the two jedi. Both of his lightsabers came back to his hands as he climbed onto the same building as the jedi. With a loud crack coming from his neck, the dark creature twirled his lightsabers around which cut the ground around him. With a large smile, he quickly dashed toward his opponents, quickly slashed his lighsabers around red lightning dashing through his red blades. He wanted to show how awful their mistake was for trying to attack him while he was having fun.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:44 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

"hrmmm I should start training Naara... maybe she could join me in battle and I wouldnt be so damned helpless..."
he chuckled focusing his hands together. Quickly a flicker of what looked like black flames began to grow between his hands before dark tendrils formed within.
"...almost there... almost there... come on little fella... come out to play...."
An extremely dark presence suddenly began to grow and form in the area.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Master Garethe Yin

both Kelsa and Garethe fought like two arms of the same body. Kelsa favored the Lightsaber Lance which she used both saber and hilt to fight like a staff "reminds me of that Rancor herd we ended up fighting on Carida" Kelsa said fighting the Sith with Garethe "honestly i wouldn't mind the Rancors"

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image

Lord Cainus cracked it's neck before throwing his lightsabers up into the air, using the force to keep the active double-edged lightsabers around him while he ran toward the two jedis on all fours. He was like a large red bear with his strength yet his speed was like a cheetah. He quickly dashed toward them before jumping upwards, dropping down between them before grabbing his lightsabers to twirl his body around. His weapons twirled around his as his body was like a tornado between the two jedis, lightning and red lightsaber blades heading toward his opponents. He didn't want to hold back anything. He wanted to destroy everything with his pure rage and darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:37 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

A force of energy intercepted the blows and a seething putrid darkness called out, the air itself trembled and was wet with filth.
"Aye now boy...be a good little monster... and see who the real threat is...."
Slithering like some dark tendrils of darkness. They smelled of rotting flesh as they crawled out at his command. The force was like a hurricane of darkness. Screaming voices of a thousand worlds begging for mercy sounded. Men women and children, their screams refusing to die out. as the sun refused to shine upon the battlefield.
"...wee little monster... mindless little freak.... I would call you an abomination... but that would be... well hypocritical.... I tell you... I have lived for a long... LONG... time..."
He stepped forward, the swirling dripping darkness followed seething around him like an aura of rotten blood.
"...if you dont fear this... then you are either incredibly ignorant and keeping on it...or completely mindless now come and get some wee beastie...."
breaking into a run Sanguine started forward coming at Cainus. His outreached hand grasping at center mass. He only once before ever had to use this technique. It was a reminder of what it meant to be who he was and the cost of unquestioned victory. He had seen this technique in all its horror consume every living thing it touched, ever strand of bacteria in the air he moved through was consumed and turned to rot, he had killed legions of soldiers and civilians alike with it. His mask cracked under the extreme pressure and power.
"... come and get some..."

laffett

Aged Genius

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Master Garethe Yin

"ewww" Kelsa exclaimed seeing Sanguine's power then, with word from her master, jumped out of the way so the Sith could have a clear shot and to get away from the Sith-beast

User Image

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out