• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:04 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Then what should I do if you magic rebounds, and instead you enter." She didn't talk about rebound magic alot, but it does happen. She had her magic rebounded at times, some spells were proper other weren't. That why she rarely if ever spoke her spells. "Your magic is different from mine. We learned different spells, and incantations." That's one thing that scared her the most. How could she reverse something that she didn't even know how it worked.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:12 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

"it'll take a power stronger than mine to trap me in my own book" he said as he nodded to her "and i made sure as well ... cast a few spells to prevent anything that i dont wish to happen, if it ever does ... then Alvena has magic even stronger than me" he said as Alvena nodded mentaly saying to Kiko that she'd keep him safe if she couldnt, ofcourse Ambrose couldnt here her.

however suddunly, out of nowhere, the Shadowkhan appeared and Ambrose got in a stance of a Martial Arts master "also learned a few dozen Martial Arts" he said as he swung his staff like a flag and a ball of energy appeared at the end and he turned to Kiko "hide the Talismans in the book and say 'Kivelo Avealior' ... they'll be safe" he said as he ran to the army and started fighting them with hands, kicks, and his staff

"... and a staff in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:08 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

This is why I was wondering if you really wanted me around. Cyra thought to herself, watching Ambrose comfort Tsukiko. She stepped back from them, once again giving them space. As the two discussed things about magic, she couldn't help but heave a sigh. As much as she knew Tsukiko cared for her, when she was upset, she tended to forget about others in the area. Still, as much as Cyra wanted to, she didn't go flying off somewhere again. If we're to leave soon, then perhaps-- Her thoughts were cut short at the entrance of several dark figures appeared out of nowhere. Already seeing Ambrose jump into action, she didn't even ask as she drew her sword from its scabbard. Charging one who happened to get too close, she swung her sword downwards, aiming to wound fatally. "What are these things?!" She yelled over to Ambrose, elbowing another one in the gut. Putting some distance between the enemy and herself, Cyra plucked a few of her black feathers and whispered a short spell. She then threw them at the things in black, as if the feathers were throwing knives. A few hit their mark, but others were blocked as the enemies kept coming.

With these broken wings I'm falling

[[Obtuse Ostrich Carnival: GAH. Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Haven't quite found a place to jump into the conversation till now.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:08 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"Shadowkhan!" he shouted back to her as he uttered a spell as he stroked one and they turned to a white mist, the ones that Cyra has hit with her sword and feathers however stood back out and there wounds sealed up and there wasnt even blood, for theses things were born of the shadows so they werent realy alive "just fight them off" he called out

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Not being able to hold back a face palm Tsukiko took the talismans which were hanging from her neck. Panicking slightly she knew she had to work with haste. Summoning her sword she stabbed one of the enemy that tried to attack her. Placing the talismans down on the pages she took a deep breath. "Kivelo Avealior," her voice was different when she said spells out loud. Much softer lower pitched voice, that didn't match her if you knew her. Watching as the book glowed slightly, the items sank into the pages. She didn't have time to read the pages, but hoped they were in a safe place in the book.

Quickly getting up she held the book close as she tried to protect the book. "They are called Shadowkan, Cyra." Tsukiko said back in her normal voice. She didn't have time to explain. Fighting one of the creatures. Then she felt a sharp pain in her back. One of them had something sharp enough to stab her. Muttering another spell the ones around her flew backwards as she fell down bleeding.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:41 pm
User Imageζʊȼӷϵʑɨɑ ɃϵɫɱѳɳϮ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I take it this Xehanort wants these really bad eh? WHAT!?!?!?! They are here too? So is Anubis involved with this, the same creatures appeared back in the land of the elves." Lucrezia say as she unleashes a massive fireball into a crowd of Shadowkahn, it exploded mid air and took care of a group that was headed towards her. Once teh fireblast was sent, she immediatly followed by taking Masamune from her back and lit its magicked enchantment to set it ablaze. "This is for you!" she howled, slashing the large blade at the incoming horde of shadow ninjas.

((Sorry for not posting in so long, school has kept me swamped!))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ѫ ----- ʛɵɗȡϵʂȿ ѳӻ ϻȧɕɨȼ ----- Ѫ

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
~?????~

As the Shadowkan fought off the gods, the apprentice of Xehanort reached to the top of the hill, standing there with his dark powers increasing,"...Take....them...With.....us..."
He looked around, seeing the gods' faces in which he remembered and he walked down the hill, taking out the disks from his back. He then split them into two, his mask shining from the orange light from the disks and he watched as the Shadowkan dashed at them, their power increased because of the darkness spreading.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"KIKO!" he shouted as he ran to her and emediatly Avalona roared and clawed at the army, bighting them and crushing as many as she could. Ambrose removed the throwing star from Kiko's back and he was in tears "Kiko?" he said to her as he looked up and the sky and wistled, and in a burst of fire, Fawkes the Pheonix came swooping down and landed next to him
User Image
"please ... help her" he said with his face beat red from the tears and Fawkes cried himself and his tears landed on Kiko's wound which sizled and healed as it landed on her skin "i told you i wont let anyone harm you ... not while i'm still alive Kiko, i-" he said as he just studered and closed his mouth and stroked her hair and smiled but looked up to see someone appear and try to attack them "stay here" he said to her as he walked to the man and summoned his silver sword which turned to Glamdring
"get out!" he said as he attacked him

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:50 pm

As Lucrezia fought the relentless horde she noticed a strange man appear. He seemed to be not a target of the Shadowkahn, the goddess then summoned the Esper: Ultima to aide them in fighting the shadow beasts. "This is your doing isn't it?!?!?!" she howls, dashing as the man with her blazing sword. As she attacked the stranger, Ultima the Esper of Holy Magicks attacked a group of the monsters with Holy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
~?????~

As he saw the god and the goddess try to attack him with their blades, the apprentice chuckled, blocking both of the weapons with his disks. As the weapons collided, sparks appeared at their eyes, trying to blind them. He purred a little before beginning to move. He performed a side flip, placing his legs on the god's stomach, kicking off of them. He then threw his disks around, making them go into the 4 pillars around them and the pillars feel, blocking the Goddess' way as only the God and himself were there. He then caught the first one and he perform a back flip, jumping to the side as he landed on one knee, catching the other disk.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:21 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

seeing his moves he was somewhat impressed, though something felt familiar with the man and sliced Glamdring through the air to his side and held his staff in his other hand "come on then" he said as he slamed his staff on the ground and he jumped in the air to attack the man, and even managed to hover in the air as he did

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Lucrezia knew if victory was to be assured, a less cumbersome weapon was needed. So she cooled down Masamune putting it onto her back and drew Amaterasu from its sheathe. "Believe me when I say I fight for all of us!" Lucrezia gives a rallying cry as she let her blood seep into the blade and leapt high with wind magicks past the pillar and slashed madly and precisely to wound the strange man.

((He reminds me of Raiden from MSG4! >.<))

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
~?????~

As he saw the two try to attack him, he smiled, performing another back flip, placing his feet against the god's blade and he grabbed the gods head, tworling around the air as he threw the god toward the goddess. He then landed onto one of the pillars, his neck cracking in several places as he began to purr again, dark clouds appearing above them as it began to rain,"...No....Talisman....."
He then growled as he looked to the right, noticing the woman in the blue dress and he chuckled, getting off the pillars as he walked toward her, his dark powers becoming more powerful.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:55 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"DONT YOU DARE GO NEAR HER" he shouted as he got back up and ran towards him and summoned a sheild that no one could penetrate and surounded it around himself and the man "stand and fight ... Atticus" he said finaly identifying him "or are you just a coward with all that darkness?" he said as he summoned the Book of Wisdom whose pages with the Tasismans were removed "i call forth from the catacombs of Litterature: Inigo Montoya" he said as the spanish fencer himself emerged from the book
and held his sword pointing at Atticus and nodded to Ambrose as they both attacked him

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff