Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Destiny Islands
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Trust your light and heart ...

Hinata sense something as she stands up and look up the sky, but her eyes begin to soften. Shiro sees her personal and she noticed her expression, "Hinata-sama, is something wrong?" she asked her as she worried, Hinata looked at her Nobody and she look at the sea to withdrawn herself. "I-It's nothing... it's my imagination." she said to her Nobody by her soft face and smile, but she was started to get worried about something might have happen. Mostly, she's worried about Neji and others for dangerous as her eyes starts to tremble. Shiro sees this and starts to worried about her, "Hinata-sama, is something-" before she can finished, Hinata begin to collapps to the ground. "Hinata-sama! HINATA-CHAN!" she cried to her original and felt her head sting like a pain from her former memories of Thlilix.

... You will find happiness deep inside

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:12 pm
Shiro

User Image

Your strong memories must be kept...

She kept holding her temple as her former memories stings her head. She only sees the beginning of her lives until the end, but something seems cut off and only sees the man's face a little and didn't hear his name because of Hikari Hyuuga's magic. After a long headache, Shiro gasp so hard and panted as she let her knees fall to the ground. She doesn't understand, her former memories was lost and her personal's memories gets burry whenever she's encounter something. "Who is he?" she said very soft and bit concerned about SivRaxt, still she felt like she knew him somewhere. She shook her head to forget about it, she thinks it's nonsense, she never met him as she smirk. "That's ridiculous, I don't know this guy and I never met him." she said to herself and look at Hinata, uncounsious.
Hinata woken up after she can hear her mother telling her something about her Nobody's lost memories, and she told her that she have to forget someone, who she met last 10 months. She name someone and Hikari accepted it, she lost her memories of someone. She got up and only remembered everyone she met, but some of them got cut off. "Remember the day when Kiba-kun and I ran off in Sky City." she said to her Nobody with soft smile and look at the ocean. "A little, you got kidnapped by fire boy and Kiba-san was angry. He always cared about you, including with his ninkin..." said Shiro with blink of her brown eyes. Hinata giggled about Akamaru and Kiba, she remembered they almost got killed by robotic guards, and they escaped to Villa. She remember her talks to Kiba and Akamaru, she sighed about her past and true feelings with him. She stands up, making Shiro look at her curiously, "I will be waiting for them, we lost our friends in the darkness. They might survive and looking for an another, but I'm glad Kiba-kun, Akamaru-kun, and Neji-Nii-San were okay. We will get our home back... someday, like soon or later." she said to her as she let her pale lavender iris without pupil look down. She walk off to Destiny Town, Shiro look at her somebody and followed her.

... Just let your music flows your heart and mind

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie and Nero walk out the portal, Kyrie stretch her arms in the air. Nero smile to see her stretch, "Finally, our date without any demons." he said to himself, Kyrie look at her boyfriend and then look at the Beach in sunny smile. "Just you and me on beautiful beach and wonderful date, Credo will be bless us." she said to him while looking at the crystal clear blue sea. Nero look at the treehouse, then he handed her a white swimsuit. She gladly accept it as she smiles to him, "Thank you Nero, this is going to be great day." she said very angelic tone, then he walk to her back and untie her hair and let it fall to her back. He chuckle to see her brown hair down, "Your welcome, I will let you change in shack, I will go change to Treehouse. We will meet back here, okay." he replied and then she nodded and walk to shack, Nero look up and took inhuman jump to the Treehouse.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:14 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Two love birds meet in same spot, Kyrie is wearing white one piece, while Nero wearing a blue and red swim trunk showing his eight pack abs. They run down to the sea and having fun time splashing around each other. Kyrie laughing as she's wet and smell the sea, while Nero charging at her and they fell in the sea in underwater. While in under the sea, they kiss each other before they resurface for the air. Nero press his forehead to hers, "Kyrie, this is the best beach, no more fighting and arguing with Dante." he said to her quietly, she giggled then they kiss on the lips. Although, Nero sense them and see Mega Scarecrow appear to planning to attack angel and devil. Kyrie saw this, she grip him really tight, except they notice the Mega Scarecrow didn't walk across the sea.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:04 pm
The twins ran out of the portal."Get back here!"they shouted.
"Don't you dare hurt Nero!"said Dante.
"Or Kyrie!"said Vergil.
"Right can't forget about her otherwise Nero would kill us if she got hurt."said Dante as he continued to attack the Scarecrows."Die you b*stards!"
Vergil shrugged and began to attack the demons too.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Kyrie swam to shallow area where the paopu fruit grew. He look at his girlfriend, "Stay here, I will get them done with-" he got cut off by two familiar twins, they look over to see Dante and Vergil, but Nero made an anime vein popped out, "I can hear you two talking!" he shouts at them angerly. He look at his girlfriend and kiss on her cheek and dive down to the sea. Kyrie watch her demon boyfriend swam down to help the twins, "Nero, please don't get yourself hurt." she said softly to him. Nero quickly rush to grab Ninja Sword on his right hand to infuse it to his devil bringer. He pull out his Blue Rose and shot at Mega, Arms and Leg Scarecrows. "What the h*ll is that scarecrows doing here?" he ask the twins as he keep on dodging their attack, mostly he pull out the Scarecrow's blade by his demonic strength and slain all of Scarecrows.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:50 pm
Dante looked at Nero."Well for one thing they're trying to kill you!"shouted Dante."Nero...you just go and protect Kyrie!
"We have it taken care of over here...if you die who is she going to hold for years to come?"asked Vergil.
"He's got you there,Nero!"said Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero stood still froze in track, after he possessed by Dante and Vergil talking, "They are trying to what!" he shouts but he heard Kyrie scream and turn his head and saw Arms are trying to claw her, but she's stepping back. He widen his blue eyes, "Kyrie!" he yell and use his Devil Bringer to snatch the Arms to kill them, but he is pierce by the Legs right through his chest and he cough out blood. "Cr... Cr*p." he cough up more blood, Kyrie gasp and scream so loud, "Nero~!" she cried and watch him fall to the ground. The Scarecrows starts to attack Sons of Sparda, and few are heading to Kyrie, yet she slip and fall to the deep sea.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 pm
Dante looked back in time to see his nephew fall to the ground."Nero!"shouted Dante as he ran to Nero.
"Hey...don't leave me here to fight these things alone!"shouted Vergil as he continued to attack."This isn't easy to do alone you know!"
"I know but Nero's injured badly...I have to find somewhere to put him so he won't get hurt more than he is now!"shouted Dante.
"What...he was hurt?!"asked Vergil as he started to glow a soft blue.
"Now you're talking!"said Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie resurface to take a quick breath, then she dive down to avoid to get slaying. Nero, while losing his blood, almost passed out as he kept remembering all of Kyrie's endangerment and he always rescue her by telling her to run or hide. Suddenly the Cyborg Sword appear on his devil bringer then the electric aura wrap around him. His inner demon has been reawaken as he can hear the same voice through his head, "Power... Give me more... Power." it echoed and he open his eyes by his iris turned red. He's stood up and completely transform into his second Devil Trigger. Nero never felt his power before as like a cyborg. Kyrie resurface and saw her boyfriend in Devil Trigger as she widen her eyes. "Nero, you are in Devil Trigger." she said to him in frightful.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:59 pm
Dante and Vergil looked at Nero.
"D*mn...that's a new Devil Trigger."said Dante.
"Whoa I have never seen that one before...at all."said Vergil as he was sent flying back."D*mn...I mustn't get distracted!"
"Vergil hold on!"shouted Dante as he got up and attacked the remaining Scarecrows.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero look at himself he smirk greatfully, "Yeah!" he said in echo and devilish tone and quickly use his sword as he use quick speed to slash them really fast. Kyrie felt her brother warn her as she turn her head and see the Arms are about to attack her, she quickly cries, "Nero!" she cried out loud and that brought him an attention and saw Arms are about to attack his angel. He growl by his metal chin and quickly save her by punching the arms main body through and pull his left arm out, watching it disappear. He quickly pull Kyrie out of ocean and continue to slay the Scarecrows by his Cyborg Sword, he heard them walking, so decide to taunt them by his left hand on his left ears, "What did you say?" he taunt them and this making them angry and then he stab his sword on the ground electricute them by lightening towards to them. Almost all of them begin to vanish, Nero smirk, "Heh heh, yeah."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:28 pm
Dante and Vergil finished off their batch of Scarecrows and looked at Nero's new Devil Trigger and backed away."Holy sh*t...he's scary looking."said Dante.
"Yeah he is...very scary."agreed Vergil.
"What's sad about this whole thing is you're afraid of your own flesh and blood."said Dante quietly so only his brother could hear him.
"I know that is a sad thing."replied Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie is afraid at first, but she grasp her wet body to Nero's torso, "Nero calm yourself." she cried and he turn his head and see her frightening expression, he slowly return to his human state, in his swim trunk and showing his chest is completely healed, and then passed out. Kyrie set him down on her bare thigh, she check any problem on him besides his chest got impaled. She look at the twins "He's okay, but tired." she said to them and look at her boyfriend as she brush his white hair off his face. She look the twins, wondering why are they here, "What are you two doing here?" she ask them a question in curious way.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff