Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"well now that he defeated Axel he wont just be using demonic powers ... he'll be using the powers of the God of war, which is mostly fire, mastery of weapons and a few others i'm not sure myself, but i heard one rumor Ares used to be able to do a thing simmiler to apperating and teliportation, but with fire" he said as he rubbed the back of his head "i'm hopping you'll come to mine and Kiko's wedding ... i'd like for most of the Olympians will be there" he said with a light chuckle. Jack was just smirking as he listened to Usha and leaned next to her with his arms crossed "if you'd like we can go on so you can ... get to know your new friend better" he said with a smile

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko continued to stand there and just smile and nod. She didn't know what to say, and she wasn't even the best speaker. It took her over 3 years just to even tell James she loved him. Folding her arms behind her she tried to keep smiling. It almost made her laugh when she thought about when James told her how socially awkward he was. Then here she was just trying her best to be noticed.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

medicDemon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

sheathing my katana I turned and faced james and said sure ill go to your wedding, and ill just stay here and get to know a few of my new friends tossing a bag at neji, and not knowing his name i said "you look like a compitent weapon user use these senbon i made from some titanium i found now turning to Usha Lilit nice to meet you " im Skyler kinuku a master blacksmith, and you are" i said as i kissed her hand (a custom in the dimension he is from to greet women like that)

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:18 pm
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha a slight blush appeared from what Jack said and it got a bit darker from Skyler kissing her hand but recovered quickly. " I'm Usha Lilit a master a blowing things up unintentionally also a fire demon. and it's nice to meet you too." She said smirking a bit at the blowing things up part.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:48 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

Jack just smiled as Kuriboh cooed happily "you think so too?" he asked responding to Kuriboh

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

Neji catches the bag and heard Skyler said what's in the bag, yet he sees senbons. He let his emotionless go with straight faces, "Umm, thanks." he said to him unemotional

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

finnaly getting everything in order i said ok well goodbye everyone, and if any of you need some weapons feel free to ask me, and come over sometime please it gets lonely with just a hobgoblin to talk too" walking twards my castle

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"James's honey don't you still need a suit....for our wedding right..."Sh said with a small smile. Holding onto his sleeve loosely.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"oh blast i forgot ... sorry guys but we do have some last minute preperations to do" he said linking his arm with hers "um ... a place to stay um ... i think theres an inn nearby, show him this and you'll get the next two nights free" he said as he gave Jack, Neji, and Usha a coin with a lightning bolt on it "see you later, and Jack ... dont forget to keep the sheilds up at the ceramony ... we dont want any wandering Dementors forging around" he said taking Kiko with him down the street. Jack couldnt help but smirk as he saw him hustle "he was always a rusher ... anyway, i think i'll stay for tonight, but tomorrow i'll be heading off to Hogwarts to make the preperations ... you want to come Usha or would you rather daydream about your new boyfriend all day?" he said with a smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Whats a Dementor?" She asked as the walked, she smiled up at him. She honestly didn't even know where the wedding was going to be held at anymore, but she didn't really care. Once they where far enough away she smiled again. Sure enough when she looked to her left they had passed the candy store. "Our daughter seems to have a sweet tooth....she doesn't even have teeth yet." Her voice was in a whisper, but she couldn't hide the excitement.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:04 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"thats one thing i'll leave till afterwards ... anyway if we are going to be married at Hogwarts then we need to make constant security" he said as he couldnt help but laugh, he was half expecting her to squeal and jump up and down in excitment "well luckly being immortal means no more cavaties ... which means i wont feel guilty about giving you chocolates on special occasions, like now ... wait here" he said as he walked inside and bought a large container of chocolate candes in a heart casing and a bag that said 'Jelly Babies' on it "here you are, and your talk of sweet tooth got me a bit hungry myself" he said handing her the chocolates and opened the bag of Jelly Babies and tasted one "it's like Jelly Beans only softer and wih powdered suger ... you gotta try this, here ... an orange one" he said giving her one

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:49 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

After waving good by so Skyler and every one else Usha turned to Jack and gave him her best fake sweet smile. " Oh Jack I didn't know you were this funny it's almost... Shocking." She placed one of her slim electrified hands on his shoulder to give him a mild shock yet it was strong enough to get the point across. Which was of coarse to never say that to a woman. Especially a demon girl.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:01 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

"hey watch it!" he said as his shoulder flung back and rubbed it "not that you werent thinking it ... plus incase you didnt know the power of forsight runs in my family ... what makes you think i wasnt ... hinting?" he said with a smile as he walked up the street "besides ... i thought your base power was of fire ... how'd you even make electricity?"

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:25 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

She laughed at his reaction to the shock then followed after him her face going straight again. " You would think I would know right?" She said slightly bitterly. She was gazing straight ahead at nothing. " I had to find out everything for my self my mother was killed but my father and he was killed your doing it with a demon." She said tiredly, as if she was bored of the subject. She sifted her gaze to Jack now. " So I don't know how I do it all I know if I can use fire, electricity and sound waves."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

He saw what Usha doing to Jack, he made a small smirk. "Heh." Suddenly he saw Hikari Hyuuga came out in spirit form. It might be possible to make Jack and Usha see her.

"What are you doing, Aunt Hikari?" he asked her, "Keep laughing, Neji-kun. Wait the minute, can they see me in ghost form or is it just me." "How should I know, you are already dead and we, me and Hinata-Sama, can see you in ghost form because of our strongest connection and other who has abilities to see you. Good thing, we didn't tell her about this." he said about this secret about connection they have been stick with people they only cared about.

... I follow the right path of destiny

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games