Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Acotas' Camp: Slots closed! (winners pg 22) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:20 am
-Scar and Custom Item shop-

Purchase Type
: accessories/accessories

Owner name: Kaliskanny
Pet Name: Rainbow Star
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well):
User ImageUNCERT
Items/services needed: A head scarf and bells
Description: The head scarf (please don't cover his earring) can be a complementing color of colorist choice. Silver bells either in a length, or adorning his tail and legs. I'll leave it to you how they should look. (They are both gifts from his mate so he'd look pretty.)
References?: Nope...leaving this to the colorist.
Was this gained in an RP? It will be, as RS will be a kept 'trophy' mate for Dameer Ankaa.
~~~ Link to Rp: not rp'd just yet.
Teepee: Rainbow is not in my teepee
Total: I'm gonna say 100k...cause not sure what falls where.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:44 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: Ishtanballa
Pet Name: Hroarr Darkbane
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Cert Uncert
Items/services needed: One of the feathers from his wings and tiny bells
Description: Tucked behind his ear I'd like one of the feathers from his wings, and dangling from that feather two strings with tiny bells attached
References?: Sorry, none
Was this gained in an RP? Not yet
~~~ Link to Rp: --
Teepee: Here
Total: 12k?  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 am

Purchase Type
: (accessories/accessories)

Owner name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Pet Name: Gogol
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Cert, Uncert
Items/services needed: Custom lantern, Pungi (snake charmer's flute)
Description:
Lantern: I would like a lantern between her front two hooves, shaped like a snake charming basket. (see reference images). It should have the shape and the "bones" of the basket (the frame before weaving), which would be white, and instead of the woven wicker or paper, I'd like glass with the shape of the basket. For the lid, I would like the woven wicker appearance, with the rim being the same cream as her body and the rest being woven pink and white. The lantern should be glowing either pink or white, whichever looks best.
Pungi: I'd like this item strapped to her some place, as she couldn't carry that and the lantern at the same time. I'd like it to be painted white and pink to match her, perhaps with the pattern of her "paint" markings?
References?:
Basket to be turned to lantern:
Front view, Top view
Pungi:
One example, Another -- I'm giving you some creative freedom with the design of the Pungi.
Was this gained in an RP? Not yet, but they both will be through separate RPs, one with Lutra's lantern herd, and another with Cooper, her father.
~~~ Link to Rp: None yet~
Teepee: Here
Total: 140k. Please correct me if I'm wrong. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:21 am

Purchase Type
: Accessories/Accessories

Owner name: Faid Shadowlight
Pet Name: Caelius
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image Uncert - Familiar
Items/services needed:
Description: A golden 5 pointed star attached to a bundle of feathers of different types/lengths like a sharmans or medicine womans wand. This will also have some beads on leather tastles. The bundle is attached to his antler base.

The bags are a cross between a native american bag and a saddle bag and they rest at his hooves, it has 2 thin straps that attach at the top 2 corners by the flaps of each bag, fastening them together. Only one of the bags need to be seen though if the other was sat behind it so they are back to back to imply the pair that would be awesome. The bags are made out of bits of leather and will have tastles. The flaps dont fasten but are weighed down with crystals and or shells. The idea is he can pick the bags up and toss them over his shoulders so they hang there for him to use rather than having to fasten them.

Colours are CC as that way you can decide on what would go best with his colouring. The wand thing and the bags though will be remnants from his backstory and so will have been made with human hands.
References?: (Optional but preferred)
Star/feathers:
Feather Example 1
Feather Example 2
Feather Example 3
Mare that gave him the star
Bags:
Bag Example 1
Bag Example 2
Bag Example 3
Was this gained in an RP? The Star was, the bag is part of his backstory.
~~~ Link to Rp: Rain Dance
Teepee: Dunroamin
Total: 12k + 55k = 67k  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:29 am

Purchase Type
: accessories

Owner name: She-Ra of Etheria
Pet Name: Cassava Noctis
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Cert Uncert
Items/services needed: A few ribs and spine bones, along with another bone or two.
Description: Ribs and spine of an animal draped over his back like he is wearing them as armor. Does not need to be a full rib cage but would like several ribs to be present.
At his front feet I would like a bone or two. Nothing fancy just like a small femur or something similar, they would need to be small enough for him to pick up in his mouth and carry around.
References?:
Rib cage
bone
Was this gained in an RP? No, but I plan for it to be, he has developed a bone obsession and will be looking to gather them as his plots progress.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: Teepee
Total: Not sure, price quote and I'll pay it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: StarieMichie
Pet Name: Storm Wind
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: A headscarf and some bells!
Description: I'm not sure which Badieh direction I want to go in with him, but I for sure want to settle him in one of the clans. Probably a Rasheeka or at least of Rasheeka decent if he winds up in one of the guilds. I had pondered making him a Gawaiz Dirayat so that I could get that guild rolling.
References?: Color and Style are CC. Something muted.
Was this gained in an RP? No, but it's definitely for RP purposes!
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee:
Total: (I'm not sure on the total, but I do think it will be larger than his head, so, um, a lot? xd ...or free because the title says FREERAFFLE?)  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: Tygress Dream
Pet Name: Ricaran James
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): cert uncert
Items/services needed: some type of bag for him to carry items like shells he finds for his land-dwelling lovemate
Description: A net bag with a strap he can drape around his neck, something that water could move through so it doesn't weigh him down too much when he's swimming, but large enough to carry several larger shells or other treasures. Final design and color CC.
References?: Maybe shaped something likethis but with the open weave of a net bag.
Was this gained in an RP? No but it is referenced in their only official rp, which I sadly lost the link to.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: none
Total: not sure since it is a largish item.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:01 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: ArashiX
Pet Name: Aleera
User Image
uncert
Items/services needed: Necklace "redo".
Description: Set the gem into a simple silver setting and change the "chain" around her neck to something smaller--more necklace-y. <3

I have an extra request about the bow, too...but I don't know if that's as feasible considering it overlaps her hair. o no; But if it's possible to take the bow out while the ribbon remains, that'd be awesome.

Otherwise I may be tempted for a baby bunny or two. Maybe. /unsure.

She has a rabbit familiar, Aera...could be babbins~

Again, unsure of this, omg. Necklace for sure. x__X

References?: Pour vous.
Was this gained in an RP? No
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee:link
Total: Whatever's goooood.

Haha, omg. I'm late. If this cancels me out, that's fine. <3 Nevermind i r derpface.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

pinkdog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:17 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: pinkdog
Pet Name: Bartho
User Image
Items/services needed: custom necklace and bracelet
Description: small gold bat pendant on a delicate chain around the ankle of his bent leg, and an imposing, ancient looking, large gold pendant necklace on a regular/delicate chain. The necklace pendant should be large and rest about shoulder blade height and it's alright if it partially covers his braid.
References?: possible necklace pendant reference/ possible necklace pendant reference (antique) but with only 1 head, not 2
bracelet, except the chain would attach to one wing, wrap around his ankle, and then attach to the the other wing
Was this gained in an RP? n/a
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: xxxx
Total: 32k?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: Sabin Duvert
Pet Name: Hyde
User Image
Uncert
Items/services needed: I would like one complex item: a standing mirror that shows a reflection of Hyde's Jekyll persona.

Description:
A mirror that reflects back Hyde in his Jekyll mentality. I can provide Hyde's photoshop file, but would like some adjustments that make it "Jekyll" - namely, Hair neatly tied back in a ponytail (still has the sideburns), a nervous expression, (tophat optional), and small glasses perched on his nose. Any blood removed (which can be clicked off of the photoshop layers)
If beyond the face is shown, a vest/cravat instead of cloak would be really neat. like Such

References?:
For the mirror, something like this, but it wouldn't need to be as complex:
Victorian mirror
OR a hanging mirror like This that just shows his head is fine, too.

Was this gained in an RP? No - but a way to depict his other persona that I have worked into his background/referenced in RPs.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10696381
Total: I'm not sure. The most expensive item price you have listed is 150k, and I'd be willing to pay that or more. You don't need to give me a stat discount.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 am

Purchase Type
: (accessories/accessories)

Owner name: Pollack
Pet Name: Santeria
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Image
Uncert.
Items/services needed: One voodoo doll, one necklace.
Description: I want one Baron Samedi voodoo doll between her legs. Or it could be a more "Cartoony" voodoo doll. But only if it looks like it is a homemade one that real voodoo followers would use, not the horribly wrong voodoo doll you see.

I would also like on a gold link chain a glass woman. It's cc up to you what the woman looks like. It was a gift from her mate to help them have children one day and protect her when she has them. It's very dear to her. C:
References?: Baron Samedi's voodoo page.
This kind of voodoo doll is accepectable also.
Was this gained in an RP? Yes. In my plots San is a voodoo mistress. Her and her father think that their flesh eating disese is a curse from the gods, so they have to please them in order to stay alive. Thus it falls on San's shoulders to keep this peace so she is heavily into the pratice.

With the necklace has I said it's a gift from her mate. They have been trying for children for IC a couple of years now with no luck. So Nith gave her the necklace to help push it along, still, the thought that he went through the trouble to getting it for her seems sweet to San and she treasures the necklace.

However this roleplay happened in aim so I don't have a link. xD'
Teepee: Mai home.
Total: 90k?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 am

Purchase Type
: (accessories)

Owner name: FallenThroughMidnight
Pet Name: Korev
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., Unmasked Uncert Masked Cert, Masked Uncert
Items/services needed: Small accessories (I would appreciate if he could have them with both his masked and unmasked cert)
Description: I would love for him to have something in his antlers, a tiny chain, a cuff with feather or small jewel, something like that. I have seen a few antlered Soquili with things in their antlers and while I don't have any one particular thing in mind I would really love for Korev to have a little something like that. I prefer silver for the chain/cuff, and darker or colors to match him for whatever little thing you'd like to put on it. Just something small that wouldn't really get in his way, not a bell or flowers or anything cutesy. I prefer not a dead animal either ^^;
References?: (Optional but preferred) Sorry, pretty much CC
Was this gained in an RP? No
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: link
Total: 8k for 31+ as his highest stat?  

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Purchase Type
: Accessories

Owner name: Thalea
Pet Name: Ungwe Nique
User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: A medium necklace with a small custom pet spider holding onto the necklace.
Description: Around his neck is a silver necklace that has the appearance of spider webbing. Holding onto the silver wire necklace is a blue tarantula.
References?: Necklace (the blue pet spider replaces the gold one), Tarantula (can he be as large as a small kitten please)
Was this gained in an RP? No, gained in background story.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: [x]
Total: 170k  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Purchase Type
: (Accessories/accessories)

Owner name: Lunadriel
Pet Name: Ceremony
User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: Custom candle in tail, and other witchey type things.
Description: Ceremony is a building herself up to be a witch. I would like her to have the appearance of one as she becomes more skilled in the crafts. I really like TanuKyle's Raven, with the candle on her rear, and the anklets with bones attached. I could see Ceremony using something similar. The anklets could carry something like bones, and bat wings. The candle could be used in spell castings. I could also see her having a few feathers perhaps. Also feel free to CC her up a bit with anything else that comes to muse. Ceremony will eventually be controlled by dark arts. She will cast spells that cause nightmares to others. I just don't want her skulls covered that appear in her coloring.
References?: Obtained with TanuKyle's permission: [x]
Was this gained in an RP? Nope! Through personality build.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: [x]
Total: I'd like a price quote and have no problem paying whatever you say.  

Lunadriel

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Purchase Type
: ( accessories/accessories)

Owner name: AislingJuno
Pet Name:
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User Imageuncert
Items/services needed: a purple obi with bell, white horse plushie
Description: a purple obi with a bell at end or you can make it a collar if to big you can make it a necklace and a white horse plushie. If obi the end needs to be longer because she was wings. White horse Plushie can be by your own design.
References?: obi, bell,white horse
Was this gained in an RP? No by backstory
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: she's not in it.
Total:170k  
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items