Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:33 am
"Sounds fair. But in what form of arena, may I ask, shall this fight take place?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 pm
"About 100 foot across arena, cover and a few buildings for tactical high ground and the like" Samana said as he took a seat. "The mages made it themselfs for this contest. Dont have much room to build in town so they dropped it into one of there own demi planes. Rather handy" He said with a smile "Always wanted one myself" He gazed out of the window thoughfully

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:05 pm
Adriel smirked slightly. "Cover is all I need to hear."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:14 pm
"Hmmm...I see. I suppose that allows for different strengths and weaknesses to come into play." Admittedly, she'd been hoping for a large, open arena where she could take full advantage of her archery skills.  

bamaotaku
Crew

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:29 pm
Returning back to the party's table with dejected look, "Seriously, I went around asking folks if they'd be interested in some merchandise and they treated me as though I was some cheap peddler on a corner with shady wares. I swear, this is getting bad for my business. I mean, these were the say group people who asked me days earlier on how many Eastern charms I carried. If that's how it's gonna be, see if I'll give them any discounts. Original price or higher I say."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 am
"Don't worry." Adriel said. "Once we win this competition, everyone will be clamoring for your wares."  

x_Adriel_x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:17 pm
"I'll drop by" The mage said with a wide smile. Across the room the two other groups where being informed by there guides. The miulitary was being attended by the warrior man and the Genie and the tribse men where being assisted by the tall woman.

"I'll go and tell the mages that you are ready?" He asked as he stood up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Elena smiles happily at the mage. "We're ready! Couldn't give us any hints on what we're going to be fighting before we start could you?" she adds with a playful flutter of her eyelashes.

x-wild-eyes-x

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 pm
"No worries. I trust seasoned warriors like you will have no problem with whatever may come and that I will be properly protected from harm."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm
Maddita's heart began to race as she was getting excited about the fight "Anywhere wouldn't bother me as long as the opponent is worth my time, they better give us a good show"

KawaiiTsukai

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 am
"I'm ready," she says as she quickly strings her long, powerful bow.

Miai then glances over at Dimitri. "Do you have any items in your possession that might be of use to the group?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:24 am
Before he walks away the wizard drops a scroll on the table. "A map to get aquainted with for this round" He chirped as he walked away and almost bounced up the stairs.

User Image

((Retcon Soz it's closser to 100 feet across, for the mear fact that 50 feet was nothing to work with XD Soz about that, he could have always ment 50 from the middle >_> <_< Sure lets go with that.))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:26 pm
"Hmm. That's a loaded question. Everything I sell or carry is useful, it's just a matter of who. Sweetie? Sweetie can you get me that list of what we didn't sell today? Thank you. Let's see. I have five bandages that can keep anyone or anything that's dying from dying further. One lesser crystal that leeches minute but still significant amount of life from opponent struck by wielder. A crystal that launches a small bit of fire with the attack that will immolate the opponent struck for a short amount of time. My trusty, rusty bag o' tricks. Sold that. Sold that. Making more of those. Tick tick tick. Five potions capable of healing light wounds. One potion capable of inflicting light wounds. Two potions of Mage Armor. Two potions of faithful shielding, version two I believe. *clicks jaw while scrolling down the list* This amulet that I'm wearing that toughens my skin. Two scrolls Grease, Ray of Enfeeblement, Bless, Cure Moderate Wounds, and Produce Flame. This belt that let's me heal some folks or myself after an experiment gone awry. Um. A box that constantly produces food. Some things I've been working on but never finished. Five smokesticks, three vials of acid, six garlic charms, ten tindertwigs and a single charm that affects those vulnerable to chaos."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Elena's eyes dart towards the map, making a mental note of it. "Oh looks like lots of fun places for me to fly around."

Her gaze turns to Dimitri, her eyes widen at his list "You don't travel light. If you think any of that will be useful, use away. I know who I'm coming to when I'm hurt anyways" she adds with a grin

x-wild-eyes-x

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:09 pm
Bowing modestly, "I thank you for you compliments. Technically for me, this is light. You never know what you may need as a merchant, and the roads aren't as safe as they once were. But you shouldn't worry too much, this is a competition, I don't think anyone will be that seriously injured. If anyone needs emergency help Lilith can carry the necessary items to them as well." Pointing a thumb to the top of his head to the little creature, who at this moment, is lying the on the top of his head nuzzling him.

((just telling everyone this, but my character's name is Drebins. I just don't want anyone calling him Dimitri until he gets Persona Immersion, that's when things will get interesting.))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games