Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:32 am
Sends Nagato a message "Don't be cocky, if you do, that girl will think you are weak.... Besides, I made Sago send the shinegreymon to help with the plan... Dark digisoul is need to turn 2 darkmasters into energy... Aren't you glad I didn't use yours....Besides IT is nothing compared to THAT"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:34 am
Yin steps out of the rift.

"I have arrived with multiple skull satamon at the dark portal now. Awaiting orders."  

Yin Yun Yang

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:41 am
Shinegreymon began the plan as he roared with dark digisoul in ruin ,"Summon the darkness arise, Awaken from your world which you lie, the demon of gluttony, we are here to see!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:43 am
Viet Dragon Note
Sends Nagato a message "Don't be cocky, if you do, that girl will think you are weak.... Besides, I made Sago send the shinegreymon to help with the plan... Dark digisoul is need to turn 2 darkmasters into energy... Aren't you glad I didn't use yours....Besides IT is nothing compared to THAT"

"True, IT would be instantly killed by THAT......but IT could easily beat her....."
puts the dark digisoul by machinedramon and puppetmon, and they start to convert to energy....  

Amias Nicht

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:51 am
[They're already energy]

A large roaring hum sounded from the headquarters as a motorcycle flew to greet its master.

Skullgreymon created a pillar of energy as puppetmon flew to him as energy.

"Yin, Machinedramon must be sacrificed with a skull satamon."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:56 am
"hehehe......this will be interesting....."
nagato waits impatiently for yin to sacrifice skull satamon....  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:57 am
"Yes master."

Yin orders the skull satamon to work.

Skull satamon, the original one, goes forward to the machinedramon's energy then begins to quickly flow into skull satamon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:05 am
In front of nagato a card and motorcycle flew into the dark portal as Skullgreymon and Skull Satamon exploded in a dark eruption.

"Awaken! Beelzemon!"

Behemoth rode from the portal with Beelzemon riding on him laughing as he is free.  

Viet Dragon Note

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:11 am
"Ah, so the ends of the first plan. I wonder what he shall do, wether he shall listen to the master or not. Either way."

Yin orders the skull satamon clones to go to the master as he reenters the rift back to the lab. The rift closing behind him. The cloning machine was almost done with the order of skull satamon. There was enough there to fill the skies if needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:55 pm
"I say after I'm done with the dragon girl, that we eliminate the guardians with the army of skull satamon, with beelzemon leading the terror, it would be excellent!"  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:01 pm
Reki wakes up and starts to get all the other Guardians up when he noticed that Kari left a note."Kari...Becarefull please."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:02 pm
(RP update ppl go to the club area there are some new things you do not want to miss 3nodding )  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:16 pm
Agumon and Veemon walk into the war room and go over to Shawn who was asleep in a chair. "Shawn get up" "Yeah Reki is gathering us up" Shawn rolls over, "Whaa... What are you talking about" "Reki wants all of us to meet up and talk" "Alright , im up lets go" Shaw grabs his digivices and heads out of the war room with Agumon and Veemon behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:37 pm
Kaji ,"Now that lord Beelzemon is here, the next phase shall come." His loyal Pawn Chessmon came to his side ,"Master, the book you need." Kaji thanked his digimon and looked around his book ,"Oh yeah, for thanking you guys..." 3 motorcylces roared and flew to his tamers ,"A metal seadramon cycle that can fly, Shinegrey Ruin rider able to run on dark digisoul, and the Dark Steed Gallant horse made for the perfect knight and his digimon...  

Viet Dragon Note

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:05 pm
Zero slater
Agumon and Veemon walk into the war room and go over to Shawn who was asleep in a chair. "Shawn get up" "Yeah Reki is gathering us up" Shawn rolls over, "Whaa... What are you talking about" "Reki wants all of us to meet up and talk" "Alright , im up lets go" Shaw grabs his digivices and heads out of the war room with Agumon and Veemon behind him.

"hey shawn whats going on now?" Rick noticed he was rushing for something.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games