Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon Vs. Humans(It pains me to say this, but it's dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Rei looked at Ryu with her blood red eyes and jumped back with her sword still drawn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:38 pm
Chris digivoled and then jumped in.
Ryu, lay out, this is my fault. I should try to help her.
Ryu nodded, got up, and started to rub his claw were the sword made impact.
Rei, calm down. The bad digimon is gone. I'm sure these two didn't mean to intrude. Now just take a deep breath and return the sword to it's sheath.
Chris didn't make any movements, he didn't know what Rei was capable of dong to him.
Please Rei, as a friend. I don't want t fight.  

Guilmons Tamer

KiryuDragonLord

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:43 pm
"Y-yes! We mean no harm!" Both Yoshiro and Betamon crept up to Ryu's feet and they both lowered they're head for mercy.
"Yes please spare us oh mighty ((who's Ryu is it a digimon or something?)) lord!" Betamon said. Betamon and Yoshiro both shook with fear.
"We're both sorry!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:56 pm
Woah, woah, woah. Take it easy, no one is going to hurt you. Now let's just go away from here and talk.
The three walked over to Sakura. Ryu sat down, still rubbing his injury.
Ok, now who are you and where did you come from?

(Both Ryu and Chrs are currenty Growmon.)  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:03 pm
Rei kept her eyes on Chris and didn't move. "As you wish." She slowly lifted her sword and put it into it's sheath

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 pm
((Oh, I see))

"I'm Yoshiro Mukurode!" Yoshiro stood up and pointed his thumb at himself.
Betamon made himself stand on all four legs "I'm his partner, Betamon!".
"And together..." Then they both made some kind of ridiculous pose. "WE'RE THE POWERFUL DIGI-DUO!"
"Our goal is to become strong enough, to even challenge Omegamon of the Royal Knights!"
"And one day, we will become the protectors of the digital world!"  

KiryuDragonLord

Mao Raiko Z

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:33 am
.................i don`t know  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:06 am
Thanks Rei.
Chris walked over to Rei
Now what happened to you and how do we help reverse it?

It's nice to know some humans actually care about the safety of the digital world. Well my name is Ryu, the other Growmon over there is my life friend Chris, she is Sakura, thats Gaogamon and Rick, and she who tried to kill you is Rei. Rei is really nice, she is just going through something.  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:02 am
"My virus Digivolution, Karatenmon," she replied still in her deep voice, "I only Digvolve into this form when I'm angry or I force the Digivolution." A Demi Devimon caught her eye and she went for it, trying to dig her claws into it. She snarled as Skull grabbed her arm, stopping her. "No, Rei. Leave it alone and calm down. You're scaring people." Rei growled and tried to pull away until Skull finished speaking, she took a breath trying to calm herself

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:27 am
What are the Royal knights that your talking about Yoshiro? I have never heard of them before.

She looked at him and the Betamon for their response. She was very interested.  

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:44 am
(still no internet access)
"The royal knights are powerful digital that protect the digital world and serve the digimon god...Ygggrasil"So thats who they are"Rick thought about the stories he heard about them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:07 pm
Well you've got alot of work ahead of you, they only take the best of the best.

Come on Rei, let's get you away from everyone so you can calm down.There is this quiet stream not far from here.

So where are you two headed anyway?  

Guilmons Tamer

KiryuDragonLord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:34 pm
"It's nice to meet you! Hello everyone!"
"Sorry for dropping on you like that Ryu! Hehehe, we just got in a battle with Beezlemon and we just our butts kick." Yoshiro rubbed his but. Both Yoshiro and Betamon finally got a big fight with Beezlemon, but he wasn't too hapy about it, he chased and shot both Yoshiro and Betamon.
"What Rick said about the Royal Knights is true. One of our goal is to beat the best of the best of the Royal Knights."
"And the only way to do that is have myself digivolve to Metalseadramon!"
"We have no where to go, but find our next opponent."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:33 pm
Skull released her and Rei put her clawed hand over her face nodding. "I'll be ok..." She started to glow and De-Digivolved back to Shurimon as she gained control of herself and her eyes went back to normal

Vlvid_Rais

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:42 pm
Well I don't like to fight, maybe you could spar with Chris, Of course he can be to rough at times.
Ryu started to chuckle to himself.
Sure, if your up to it.
Chris de-digivolved back to Guilmon.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games