Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:15 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

I was thinking more running around...maybe Koru inserts herself in their hangout and Marcus just gets tired and tries to dodge her even more? (also do you guys know when the event is ending..I think we're on day 2? )

But that's totally up to you guys, I'm also fine with having things pick up on day one (and maybe rivalness if both Koru and Marcus are in the battle tournament? >w> )

this is day two and then the next day I believe is the battle tournament ^^
Actually with the way Koru's making herself feel right now she may not want to enter it anymore on her own- but maybe a convincing enough push can send to her it owo hint hint wink wink nudge nudge  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:30 pm
Are the students supposed to be making a exit post?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:36 pm
Hope the kind

Yes, you can make an exit post if you like and have your character end up at the restaurant in the Bar and Restaurant Area.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:29 am
Erkowan
Hope the kind

Yes, you can make an exit post if you like and have your character end up at the restaurant in the Bar and Restaurant Area.

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Thanks, I was just about to ask this X3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:07 am
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

I was thinking more running around...maybe Koru inserts herself in their hangout and Marcus just gets tired and tries to dodge her even more? (also do you guys know when the event is ending..I think we're on day 2? )

But that's totally up to you guys, I'm also fine with having things pick up on day one (and maybe rivalness if both Koru and Marcus are in the battle tournament? >w> )

Actually with the way Koru's making herself feel right now she may not want to enter it anymore on her own- but maybe a convincing enough push can send to her it owo hint hint wink wink nudge nudge

Ooh what kinda push were you thinking? >w>  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:59 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

Hm I'm not sure actually XD I just know she's feeling pretty self conscious right now and she may chhange her mind of even trying to battle, but deep down she really wants to, she just needs to re-ignite that fire in her belly XD
Heck maybe just seeing Marcus sign up for it will get her pepped up, 'cause I actually had a plan to make her do something kinda stupid and it might still work (I'll pm ya about it ) but you're pretty clever with Marcus so I'm confident whatever nudge you decide on will work XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:12 am
Just thought I'd jump in and say hi. If anyone wants to interact with Gywn at the restaurant you are more then welcome to join Faye in that area. I do wish you luck break her cold external shell.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:17 am
Skye_Dupree
Just thought I'd jump in and say hi. If anyone wants to interact with Gywn at the restaurant you are more then welcome to join Faye in that area. I do wish you luck break her cold external shell.

Hello there and welcome! Oh dear another shell my Koru has had little luck in that department recently =v="  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:31 am
Prairiefox
Skye_Dupree

Hello there and welcome! Oh dear another shell my Koru has had little luck in that department recently =v="

Hehe, she isn't that hard to get to know. She is just shy around others. In less there are pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:46 am
Finally got posts up in the museum
I'll move them into the restaurant later tonight

Also, what thread are we using for the restaurant?
Is it just the Bar and Restaurant thread?
Or a different one just for this?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:48 am
DJ Double B

All students are to post in the 'Bar and Restaurant Area' and have until Tuesday to have their characters arrive there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:08 pm
Erkowan
DJ Double B

All students are to post in the 'Bar and Restaurant Area' and have until Tuesday to have their characters arrive there.

Ok, thanks!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:15 pm
Also, if anyone wants to interact with Nirav or Ava, just let me know and or sit next to em
I'm writing their posts for the restaurant here soon  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:28 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

Hm I'm not sure actually XD I just know she's feeling pretty self conscious right now and she may chhange her mind of even trying to battle, but deep down she really wants to, she just needs to re-ignite that fire in her belly XD
Heck maybe just seeing Marcus sign up for it will get her pepped up, 'cause I actually had a plan to make her do something kinda stupid and it might still work (I'll pm ya about it ) but you're pretty clever with Marcus so I'm confident whatever nudge you decide on will work XD

Maybe if Marcus dodges again? Seeing him having fun with Rey and Eli, and maybe noticing Rey still looks sad and not eating might give her the idea that Marcus is encouraging...
..or maybe she'd find out Marcus knows something about it?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:34 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Maybe if Marcus dodges again? Seeing him having fun with Rey and Eli, and maybe noticing Rey still looks sad and not eating might give her the idea that Marcus is encouraging...
..or maybe she'd find out Marcus knows something about it?

I can't see Koru thinking that he's encouraging it, but I can see her believing he is just being ignorant of it and letting it go on despite knowing something  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games