Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri entered the dojo and looked around at all of the genin. They all looked new to him, he sighed none of them would even know who he is. He could been at least a jonin by now if it wasn't for that coma. He looked over at Sukai with a smile."Are you ready Sukai?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (5/5)
Daibakuryuu no Jutsu [ Great Exploding Current ] (1/5) -2
The Cat Sage walked into the Academy breathing in, the medic hadn't been in here in what seemed to be forever. Glancing around she saw many new genin. More people she could train and heal if they got harmed. Rolling her neck she figured she'd learn a Suiton while waiting for Demetri.

(2/5)
Taking out her Suiton scroll Sukai scanned over it going back into the B ranked jutsu, something she hadn't done much considering her favored her Fuuton more than Suiton. Now that I think about it, . . .I need to learn more Suiton before I reach Jounin. That way I'm more well rounded. Other than mastering Fuuton and Medical jutsu I'll work on Suiton as well. Looking over a B rank she saw interesting the medic looked into it more getting the hand signs down. "Okay, I'll learn this one then."

(3/5)
Rolling her scroll back up Suki put it away, taking a breath she breathed out. It had been since Kirigakure last time she did a Suiton jutsu. Going back into her brief memory she preformed the necessary hand signs needed for the jutsu to be preformed. It was a good feeling, learning jutsu. After making the hand signs moisture in the air started building up around Sukai.

(4/5)
The moisture in the air swirled around her building up into droplet then concentrated water. It soon turned into a twisting vortex of water expanding and getting bigger. Hearing Demetri come in Suki glanced over, not stopping in the middle of her jutsu. It built up into a powerful vortex before she broke her chakra hold on the water letting the water droplets dance around her misting onto her alabaster skin.

(5/5)
Running a hand through her silky hair she flipped it shaking droplets. Turning to Demetri she spoke. "Tell me when your ready for our spar okay?" Sukai put in a cool tone, she didn't have to train in the least. But it never hurt to learn more things. Seeing he asked at the same time she smiled. "Yeah, first moves yours hun."

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu [ Great Exploding Current ] --learned!
Higher Up's Request --complete!
+100 Ryo
+150 AC

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 4,400
Ryo: 2,700

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:30 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri watched Sukai train, almost as if an angel was doing it. He smirked a bit when she finished."Oh why thank you Angel." He said in a way of endearment then a nickname. He then unclipped his sword and it fell to the floor. He wasn't gonna use that thing against Sky anyways so it would only slow him down. Demetri did a few stretches before pulling out some kunai."Guess we will see if I still got what it takes." Demetri took a deep breath in and then his face became a little more serious. He placed his kunai away and put his hand in his pockets. He was gonna start with some taijutsu. He bent his legs then jumped sticking to the roof of the cieling he sprinted towards Sukai. He then jumps off and tries to deliver a stabbing kick to her chest.

Hitsu Dageki[ Chest Strike ]- Rank C
Description: A stabbing kick straight into the opponent's chest.
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki looked at him and smiled when he was ready. Angel, . . . he said that, differently than he used to. With a emotion behind the words. The sage didn't know how she felt about that, but she would address it mentally later. Seeing Demetri drop his blade before beginning their spar Suki reached for her serrated blades as well, knowing she wouldn't raise one to him. In this state or any other for that matter, she was a healer not a killer, unless necessary otherwise. My last spar, no. Fight was with Reiko, Uchiha. Eclipse's ex husband. Her eyes followed Demetri as he jumped up into the roof of the Academy, bending her legs some she braced herself for whatever he had coming at her, her eyes slitted at his movements coming at her. The chakra building up in her arms as he came at her. His foot hitting her between the breast Suki made a low grunt, her hands clasping around his ankle as the force of the impact bounced him off, it made her go backwards, but using her raw strength and a little help from an offensive jutsu she spun around still going down spinning around on the ball of her foot taking him by the leg slinging him over straight for the floor, taking her right arm pulling it back making a punch straight at his chest with mighty strength behind it. If intended the blow could shatter his rip cage and leave him to die within moments, but that wasn't her intent; she could heal much faster than that.

Gouwan [ Strong Arm ]
Official Description: Gouwan is a taijutsu technique used by Haruno Sakura. Using the skills passed down by her teacher Tsunade, Sakura is able to utilize powerful strikes. Sakura will first build up a high amount of chakra to her fist and then release it in an instant.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:29 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Demetri hit her and then felt something grabbed onto his leg. He saw Sukai spinning and knew this wasn't gonna be pleasant as he was slammed into the floor. He faced Sukai to see her powering up another technique. Demetri channeled all of his might into his leg that Sukai didn't grab. [Mouton Shot [ Face Scorcher ] C Rank-Complex] And used it to attack the hand which Sukai was using to hit him in an attempt to block her punch with a stronger kick. And if he managed to block it he would use his other leg and do Ashi Dageki [ Legs Strike ].

○ Ashi Dageki [ Legs Strike ] Rank C-Simple

○ Mouton Shot [ Face Scorcher ] Rank C-Complex

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai saw out of the corner of her eye Demetri raising his leg to block her punch, the medic cracked a smile. He was good at reacting, but was he fast enough to beat her cat-like swiftness? Letting go of his other leg Suki made the Tiger hand sign. "Shunshin!" In an instant the medic was gone standing behind Demetri leaving him to spin on his back. Making more handsigns. The air above him and at his sides combusting in explosions not large enough to harm him much but stun a genin and unsuspecting chuunin.

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] --D
Kaze Bakuhatsu [ Wind Explosion ] --D

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 430/410

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri spun slightly confused at what happened. He could feel someone behind him but it was too late, he heard the explosions hit him.He flew through the air doing and flip and landing suddenly he wasn't in the dojo anymore. He was in the battlefield, kunai with explosive tags coming down like rain. Demetri grasped his head trying to drown out the sound of the explosions. breathing heavily, he saw someone ahead of him they appeared to be an enemy. But his mind was tricking him, it was actually Sukai. He glared at her not realizing who it was."Stay away!" he yelled out. He made one handsign and tucked it close to his body. Suddenly black lightning surged through his torso and amassed creating a huge black lightning panther. Demetri raised his hand about to release his jutsu upon Sukai and the dojo. He gripped his head in pain he blinked and he suddenly remembered where he was and what he was doing. He lowered his hand and slowly the panther began to disappear. Demetri rested on one knee, breathing quite heavily the entire time. He then stood looked at Sukai with a smile."Sorry about that Sky, lets continue." he did a handsign and created 2 shadow clones. All three of them charged at her.

Raiton: Kurobansa [ Lightning Release: Black Panther ]
Rank A -80
Shadow Clone Jutsu 2 clones-50

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's eyes widened at Demetri reacting the way he did yelling at her to stay away. "Are you sure you want to---?" She didn't need to continue her sentence as she saw him make shadow clones. Smirking Suki reached behind her grabbing her fan. Now things are kicking up. I like. Using her strength the sage whipped the large a** fan in front of her causing an uproar of wind, it spinning rapidly in front of her becoming a fierce whirlwind. Reaching into her little pack on her belt she pulled out a few kunai tossing them into the mess putting both hands back on the fan swinging it back causing the whirlwind to go propelling towards Demetri and the clones, if it was strong enough it could suck them into its depths.

Kamaitachi [ Cutting Whirlwind ] --C

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 430/370

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:23 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri see's her whip her fan out towards him, his clones get behind him in a close formation as he activates his next jutsu, suddenly a whirlwind of water. It clashed with the wind and Demetri used it as a barrier for him and his clones to get through. Demetri was looking straight at Sukai when his vision blurred for a second. He shook his head and his vision returned. He did a handsigns and all his clones got water whips because they did the handsigns as well. They all whipped the water whips at Sukai to wrap around her arms and legs

Mizu no Tatsumaki [ Tornado of Water ]
Suiben [ Whip of Water ]
(Oy! Does Sukai like bondage? XD ))
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai saw the two wind and water whirlwinds connect and cancel each other out the kunai hidden inside of hers going out all aiming at one of Demetri's clones about to penetrate it. The action not phasing her in the lease, Seeing him and his clones going for her arms and legs with water whips. Making fast work she did a few hand signs then in the distance an explosion could be heard, coming from the direction of the Raikage's office. Suki's blood ran cold and her eyes narrowed. No, Turning towards the direction of the noise the medic's face was blank, shocked, like she couldn't wrap her mind around something. Whatever color she had in her already paper skin disappeared. Was there an attack on the Raikage? Wanting to burst into action and see what was wrong when Demetri and his clones whips wrapped around her arms and leg quickly she grabbed her fan, not allowing herself to go unarmed, putting her chakra into the fan a tornado formed around it. Shooting a look at him she came back to the spar they were doing. I can't allow myself to get distracted. Whatever it is I'm sure Kein and Dai and handle. Along with Kinpaku. Acting fast before she lost her mobility Sukai whipped the tornado fiercely at the second clone that didn't get hit with the flying kunai. The clones can't be at their best due to Demetri's state.

Kamaitachi no Jutsu [ Slashing Wind Skill ] --D
((00c: Not by you! XD))

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 430/360

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:53 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri saw one of his clones get destroyed by hidden kunai, then suddenly as his whips caught onto Sukai he heard an explosion of in the distance coming from the Raikage's office. He honestly expected the worst. The distraction was enough for the other clone of Demetri to get hit as well. He looked over at Sukai his look was stern and serious, he was asking if they should go check it out. But they did have Kein, and if it was someone as powerful to attack the raikage, then they would simply get in their way. Now it was only Demetri with his whip attached to Sukai's leg he raised his hand to weave some handsigns for the current transfer jutsu but he wasn't able too. He breathed heavily as he looked at Sukai, he fell to one knee but he was still holding the whip. He looked up at Sukai as his vision began to blur again."Sky...I." He stopped himself, he was gonna admit defeat and even though he knew he wasn't gonna win. He wasn't going to just quit. Demetri stood up slowly his entire body shaking. He took a step towards her then fell forward and hit the wooden floor, his water whip jutsu ending."I guess that as much as I can take..."He thought to himself.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's eyes widened as Demetri dropped due to fatigue. Kneeling down to him she put her fan Kein gave her on her back, her hands turning light green and purple. Scanning them over his body for anything else that may possibly be wrong.

Spar: +250 AC

+-------------------+

User Image

Chakra Count: 430/360
AC: 4,650

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:50 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri felt a sudden warmth, he opened his eyes Seeing Sukai. He chuckled a bit as she scanned him."Guess, that was just too much activity for me."He said with a sigh he body hurt a little, everything was just getting in motion after lying in a bed for a long time. He would retrain his body soon enough.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai shook her head lightly at him, Ohhh Demetri. You haven't changed one bit, yet, you've matured in your own way. "Yeah, if you wish I could soothe your muscles out." She spoke softly.

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 4,650

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games