Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:20 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

*sees Koru music pic*
*dies*

It's so cute >w< I really like the ampharos headphones >w>

And RWBY! I love rwby, I just watched it a month ago o wo

Thank you ^^ It's something I've been meaning to do because for a while now I've been wanting to change that theme song for Koru but I wanted to choose like 4 different songs so I figured why not make a playlist to make it easier XD

RWBY IS AMAZING! I binged watched all 3 seasons after watching the first episode XD

SpazzticPanda1311

-hugs Spazzy- I know right?! It's getting a anime this coming fall...or was it a movie I can't remember but its not gonna be good for my health when it comes out TT^TT
and actually when I first saw Kakeru I thought "Holy crud its older Ray O-O"
actually I think that's why I got into reading it so much v.v"  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:21 pm
Prairiefox

Seriously! They're practically like twins, it was scary. Ray has the same mindset in a way right now so I was surprised to see that  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:33 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Hey, sorry I've been gone. Finally done with finals and home

I've been gone for the entirety of this RP day and some of the last RP day (assuming yall went to the music shows yesterday), should I assume Nirav and Ava were there the whole time? Or say they weren't feeling well and rejoined just now? I wanna jump back in soon but I don't really know what to do here  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:16 pm
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles

I've been gone for the entirety of this RP day and some of the last RP day (assuming yall went to the music shows yesterday), should I assume Nirav and Ava were there the whole time? Or say they weren't feeling well and rejoined just now? I wanna jump back in soon but I don't really know what to do here

Any student who didn't post was assumed to have been with the general group. So yes, assume that Ava and Nirav have been with the Ordell Academy's group the whole time.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:25 pm
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles

Erkowan is correct. I think just saying that they were there the whole time would be the easiest way to fix this.

However, I would like for your to include your characters' opinion on the events of the previous day (the 3 dance performances). The guild's crew worked hard in writing the dance performances and I want to be sure that everyone read them and reacted to the show.

You will also need to write about your characters reaction to the tours that happened today. This is to ensure that you have read the events that happened so far.

Thank you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:39 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

Seriously! They're practically like twins, it was scary. Ray has the same mindset in a way right now so I was surprised to see that

I mean there are obvious differences between but yeah first time seeing him was very surprising to me eek  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:39 pm
Just curious, when do we move onto the next event for the festival? Sorry, I can't remember if we had a set date we were going to have the change  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:42 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Just curious, when do we move onto the next event for the festival? Sorry, I can't remember if we had a set date we were going to have the change

I was trying to give everyone the proper time to post.

However, it should only be one more day until we move to the next event

A post is being worked on at the moment. Please be patient while we get things prepared  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:06 am
I just played a full game of civ...
And now after the rp I kinda wanna play as the Astecs
Send help lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:27 pm
Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

I was thinking more running around...maybe Koru inserts herself in their hangout and Marcus just gets tired and tries to dodge her even more? (also do you guys know when the event is ending..I think we're on day 2? )

But that's totally up to you guys, I'm also fine with having things pick up on day one (and maybe rivalness if both Koru and Marcus are in the battle tournament? >w> )  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:20 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Erkowan

Alright, cool. Thanks!

They were there for the end of the shows on the previous day; that's been posted for. I'll start reading through the tours today, though I'm gonna be gone for a lot of tomorrow, and out of town the week after this (which i'll post in the off-day thread sometime this upcoming week about that. I won't be able to post a lot while i'm gone.). I'll have some posts up Monday/Tuesday  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:24 pm
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shadow of Miracles

Hey, sorry I haven't posted this RP day! I'm planning to post after the announcement for lunch is made! Do I just need to have Phoebe react to what happened on the tour, she was there for all the dancing and I had her react to that when it was that RP day

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:32 pm
SoundVVave
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Shadow of Miracles

Hey, sorry I haven't posted this RP day! I'm planning to post after the announcement for lunch is made! Do I just need to have Phoebe react to what happened on the tour, she was there for all the dancing and I had her react to that when it was that RP day

"We're poor little souls

Yes you will need to post your character reacting to the tour 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:37 pm
Shadow of Miracles
SoundVVave
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Shadow of Miracles

"We're poor little souls

Yes you will need to post your character reacting to the tour 3nodding

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Alright, thank you!

"We're poor little souls

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games