Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:48 pm
Blizzard120

"..." Doc gave a frustrated sigh, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes. "I highly doubt it, but Im sure when something goes out of place you'll be crying to me again." A realization came to Doc and shook his head over it. "Hoo...my Lord, I've turned into Blizzard."

"That's a problem?" I spoke up.

"Don't even get me started on the ways."

"Speaking of." Darts says, glancing at the hallway. "Blizz, I had something I needed to talk to you about. But unfortunately for my medical healthcare provider here and everyone else, this is an issue I need to talk to you about in private." The gambler was clearly irritated about something, his jacket swishing back and forth a little as he continued eyeing the door out of the medlab.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Speaking of." Darts says, glancing at the hallway. "Blizz, I had something I needed to talk to you about. But unfortunately for my medical healthcare provider here and everyone else, this is an issue I need to talk to you about in private." The gambler was clearly irritated about something, his jacket swishing back and forth a little as he continued eyeing the door out of the medlab.

"...with me?" I stared in confusion for a second then looked back. "...uh, alright, I guess." Well this was something off. I probably should take solace that I'm not carrying any money on me right now. Then again, really as of late, Darts has been a lot more...toned down. Mellow. This training getting to him in the right ways or what? Either way, I guess I best listen to what he has to say. "Where to, then?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:01 pm
Blizzard120

"...with me?" I stared in confusion for a second then looked back. "...uh, alright, I guess." Well this was something off. I probably should take solace that I'm not carrying any money on me right now. Then again, really as of late, Darts has been a lot more...toned down. Mellow. This training getting to him in the right ways or what? Either way, I guess I best listen to what he has to say. "Where to, then?"

"Out. Outside. I don't know, out of here." Darts slides his hands into his pockets, grasping the handles of the new artifacts he had recently acquired. The puzzle box's opening hadn't come easily, but the prize inside... bothered him, for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:04 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Out. Outside. I don't know, out of here." Darts slides his hands into his pockets, grasping the handles of the new artifacts he had recently acquired. The puzzle box's opening hadn't come easily, but the prize inside... bothered him, for some reason.

Now going from mello to jittery. Complete 180 degrees from when I first met this guy. "Okaaay?" I said, making my way off. So outside then. I then started my way off from the Medlab and started to make my way just outside of the headquarters, out the front door as it were.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:08 pm
Blizzard120

Now going from mello to jittery. Complete 180 degrees from when I first met this guy. "Okaaay?" I said, making my way off. So outside then. I then started my way off from the Medlab and started to make my way just outside of the headquarters, out the front door as it were.

Darts was trying to keep it together, but as he had discovered quickly any time he was outside the borders of the Mymay Sanctuary, or not directly fighting or training, too much pent up energy caused the Distortion World to scream at the back of his head. Not to mention what he was leaving with Blizz had to remain secret, it was no wonder the gambler was jumpy. He follows the Articuno hybrid outside and, when they were far enough away from where anyone was going to stumble on them, starts talking. "So, do you remember the day we stormed the castle, that day in Kalos when we took down the monarchy?" he asks, quietly, his red eyes watching the blue hybrid intently.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:43 pm
It didn't take long for Sol to get outside and some distance away from the HQ, setting Cera down and loosing a weak Flamethrower a short distance from her. A couple of minutes passed before the Mew had defrosted, though he stepped back when she began to free herself of any remaining ice.

"Okay, okay, I'm chilled, Bli- wait, this isn't the Medlab."

Finally, Sol did the facepalm he had been holding back. "Cera, you have got to learn not to convince yourself so easily," he remarked, "Not that I'm going to complain about a discovery that could very well give us a foothold."

"Well, what would you think if you were told you were going to catch what the rest around you had and the signs would come one way or another?"

"In your case, I might've considered recalling yourself into your own ball. Failing that, I'd begin to think something was up when the signs didn't show up rather than assume it was still going to happen anyway and to just get it over with."

"I was kinda confused..."

"That still isn't a valid excuse for your actions, and unfortunately, you're right about a comment you made last night, regardless if it was fueled by convincing yourself that you were infected and would rampage at a moment's notice. Still, for it not to affect you, I can only think of two reasons for that to be the case. Either you got off extremely lucky and just weren't affected that time, or..."

"Or...?"

"Or there really is something in you that's acting as an antibody to the virus. Only way to test it would be for you to, unfortunately, be around a Pokemon that's been infected and try to fend it off, and then see how you react after the fact. If it isn't an isolated case, then the prospect of you boasting a natural resistance- if not an immunity- is one to factor in."

"I'm NOT saying hi to your Charizard right now," Cera said at once, knowing good and well how risky that would be.

"I wouldn't let him out here. Besides, seeing the requests that have cropped up since last night, there's another way to achieve the same effect, albeit it a dangerous one. One of them involving another trip to Littleroot Town."

"Lemme see this." She moved to take Sol's SNAG without a second thought, looking at the request in question. Apparently, the town and neighboring route had been declared a quarantined zone. Any Pokemon there was bound to be infected, or if it somehow wasn't, would be sooner or later. She could only gulp, not liking the idea of going out on her own for something like this.

"I'm not so sure about this..."

"If all goes well, it'd be a simple procedure. A quick entrance, quick steal, and an even quicker exit. At the least, getting in should be easy in your case."

"I guess..."

"At any rate, it would help the rest. I'll have my own tasks at hand, though I wager it won't be met too kindly... regardless, it'll lead me away from here."

"And why is that!?"

"Because, as I mentioned, you were right with one of your comments. Last night's events made that more than clear; as I am now, I'm useless to the team's needs. There isn't a way any of us can hope to fight what we encountered last night, let alone anyone else that might be with them. Not yet, at any rate. If any of us were to even have a ghost of a chance, it's going to take far more than we have now."

"So you're gonna leave, just like that?"

"For now. I don't know when my return might be, but I do know unless something changes, it's only a matter of time before the remaining option becomes to hang up our Snag Machines or otherwise turn the HQ into a cemetery trying to fight a battle we currently cannot win. And if I know anything about the rest in there, both of those options will be thrown out faster than you could ever throw me out of a ship."

"And what about the rest of us?"

Sol had started walking by this point, stopping to turn his head. "What the rest of you do is up to you. I've already made my choice. I only hope it will prove of use once I return."

Cera just remained quiet as she watched Sol walk further away, leaving the cave and finally flying off. Shivering as she tried to warm up, she huffed and glared. "Fine! Do what you want, you idiot!" She yelled before slowly floating back into the HQ.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:47 pm
"How can I forget?" I said. "Just that whole day pisses me off because the bad guy won, essentially. What about it, though? Why bring that up?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:50 pm
Reno glanced down at the girl who was trying way too hard to disguise her attempt to examine his spare arm. Geez, she really must not have disguised her movements well. Glancing at the picture she was clutching to her chest, Reno felt it best not to question it. Hate to bring up anything too bad, not like there could be much given the cross around her neck and his second hand experience with that sect of religion via Kain's mind. Kid really needed to learn to not be so transparent. "Y'know, if you wanted to check the arm out, you could ask." Reno quipped, yanking the appendage free from the casing he had assembled so long ago. Throwing it to Clara, he waited to see her reaction. This would be a telling moment.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:52 pm
Kains head irked, darts must be up and running. The connection they share seems afflict a lot more Kain that darts, must be a different connection to Giriritna, he guessed.

Suddenly a loss of balance washed over him, as he swayed back and forth. Enough for him to reach for a basket. Kain bright up his Snag and sent a message.
Quote:
Doc I need you immediately in my room

His head pounded with wave after wave. A quiet tone could be heard, not in his head but outside, "Kaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnn" The voice was all too familiar but the tone more strict and formal. "Son you mustn't leave my grasp. I am hear for you more than you know" Suddenly two giant eyes of red matching Kain's flashed inside the room. Could other see this, he has no idea. All Kain knew is his father was trying to contact his strange ways. "Do not free yourself of me, greater pains will come of this!" the voice screamed. Kain dropped to his knee's, front he strikes of pain. Each syllable hurt more and more. His fingers dug into the old matted carpet of his room, twirling out old stray hair and dust. "I will show you why I hold you back! If you must fight me when you get excited I will stop fighting"

The red eye'd boy collapsed to the ground, spitting up, and blacking out.

Clara screamed at the flying appendage, as it struck her in the stomach falling to the ground. the heavy arm laying between her chest. "Uhh, wow" she gave an excited pitch. Immediately she opened the compartment and looked for the fueling mechanism. Examining the thunderstone she quickly wrote down notes on the mechanism. Her purples eyes would glisten as she examined each part up and down. trying to reach the other end, she dropped the picture on the lap. The picture revealing the young Kain, as her only resource in finding him, unknowing the man in front of her's connection with her brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:55 pm
"Mmm..." Darts pulls out a pair of teardrop shaped armor pieces, black ribbons of leather threaded through both of them to serve as handles. One was black as midnight, and the other was a brilliant milky white, in the shape of yin and yang symbols. However, instead of the opposite color, as was traditional, there was a small blue chip of ice in the center of the two tears. The gambler, as soon as they were in full view could hear the duet quite clearly, a ringing song only able to be heard by Dragon-types, as was common for Dragon artifacts. But from their otherworldly sheen, Blizz would be able to sense some energy. "I found a puzzle box, while we were examining the vault there. I finally managed to open it, and found these..." He holds them out to Blizz to inspect.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Mmm..." Darts pulls out a pair of teardrop shaped armor pieces, black ribbons of leather threaded through both of them to serve as handles. One was black as midnight, and the other was a brilliant milky white, in the shape of yin and yang symbols. However, instead of the opposite color, as was traditional, there was a small blue chip of ice in the center of the two tears. The gambler, as soon as they were in full view could hear the duet quite clearly, a ringing song only able to be heard by Dragon-types, as was common for Dragon artifacts. But from their otherworldly sheen, Blizz would be able to sense some energy. "I found a puzzle box, while we were examining the vault there. I finally managed to open it, and found these..." He holds them out to Blizz to inspect.

I stared in confusion as Darts pulled out the Puzzle Box. My instincts started to feel a bit pressured. There was something coming from this thing, but I wasn't sure as to what. "...what...are those?" I asked. "I can sense something here...feels weird."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:39 pm
Blizzard120

I stared in confusion as Darts pulled out the Puzzle Box. My instincts started to feel a bit pressured. There was something coming from this thing, but I wasn't sure as to what. "...what...are those?" I asked. "I can sense something here...feels weird."

"According to my teacher, they are the scales of Reishram and Zekrom, imbued with the essence of Kyurem by a group of defensive-minded Rayquaza worshipers. They are arm bracers." He hands the pair to Blizz to look over. "They apparently, according to him, were used by Dragon worshipers in battle back in the old days to protect their Pokemon from harm from Ice-type attacks. Used separately," And here Darts pulls the two teardrops away from each other. "They can dull an ice attack slightly, even though it is still super effective. Put together," The hybrid moves the two halves until they form a full circle, a slight aura flaring up as he does so. "Supposedly they can outright stop even strong ice attacks."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"According to my teacher, they are the scales of Reishram and Zekrom, imbued with the essence of Kyurem by a group of defensive-minded Rayquaza worshipers. They are arm bracers." He hands the pair to Blizz to look over. "They apparently, according to him, were used by Dragon worshipers in battle back in the old days to protect their Pokemon from harm from Ice-type attacks. Used separately," And here Darts pulls the two teardrops away from each other. "They can dull an ice attack slightly, even though it is still super effective. Put together," The hybrid moves the two halves until they form a full circle, a slight aura flaring up as he does so. "Supposedly they can outright stop even strong ice attacks."

"So you got a potential shield against the cold." I said. "Why bring this to my attention though? Are you wanting me to test that or something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:46 pm
Blizzard120

"So you got a potential shield against the cold." I said. "Why bring this to my attention though? Are you wanting me to test that or something?"

"Maybe someday." Darts says, handing Blizz the empty puzzle box that easily could contain both halves of the shards. "Really, what I wanted to do was entrust them to you, for right now. As I go through my training, powers beyond my control are and will continue to be a factor. Even now... I can feel the distortion world clawing at the back of my head. As helpful as such a shield might be against enemies in the future... I can't help but think that right now it might be more like a crutch... and if there's only one real way to take me down... if I fly off the handle... " Darts trails off uncomfortably, not looking at Blizz full on.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:58 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Maybe someday." Darts says, handing Blizz the empty puzzle box that easily could contain both halves of the shards. "Really, what I wanted to do was entrust them to you, for right now. As I go through my training, powers beyond my control are and will continue to be a factor. Even now... I can feel the distortion world clawing at the back of my head. As helpful as such a shield might be against enemies in the future... I can't help but think that right now it might be more like a crutch... and if there's only one real way to take me down... if I fly off the handle... " Darts trails off uncomfortably, not looking at Blizz full on.

"......" Freth was telling me that Darts was taking this whole thing seriously and part of me couldn't really believe it at first. But now that he's handing this to me, telling me the situation of it all, I...am legitamately surprised. He really is. This whole situation he's in, he's grasped the gravity of the situation. He probably doesn't need anyone to tell him anymore that he screwed up and he's doing all he can to see to it that he doesn't any more. For that matter, if push came to shove, he's entrusting me to shut him down if he goes on the rampage since, for the moment, I'm the most capable of doing so. "I understand. I'll take it off your hands for now."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games