Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:26 pm
shinesnowillusion
Hope the kind
shinesnowillusion
Hope the kind
shinesnowillusion

Do I know you?

You are on my friend's list. I haven't been on Gaia in several months so I have no idea who is who anymore.

I was thinking the same!
I came back to Gaia last year but I originally came around...2011 or 2012? Perhaps in a RP?
Though I don't know what sort of character I was around that time...

About a 90% most likely a RP we were both in, but I forgot, too. I have been on Gaia since '08 so it has been a lot of characters.

I'll say that it was it was a RP as well though I have no idea which one. I know I didn't participate in Barton Town so it can't be there...maybe a Guild but...I don't know which one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:13 pm
Erkowan
Sooo...hears the deal. I just got evacuated from my home of Fort McMurray due to an out of control wildfire that's inside the city. I'm fine and safe, away from danger, but i'm using hotel internet, so my posting might be non existence for the next few days. Bear with me, i'm hoping things will settle down and I can go back home. My area so far has not caught fire, so say a prayer for me and the thousands of others.

Glad you're okay, stay save and don't worry about things here. My thoughts are with you Erkowan.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:31 am
Hello all! My name is Sky and Im new to the guild. My character Gywn in still in the process of being looked over by Yume, i believe. I can wait till she has been accepted so i can begin roleplaying with everyone..  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:59 am
Skye_Dupree
Hello all! My name is Sky and Im new to the guild. My character Gywn in still in the process of being looked over by Yume, i believe. I can wait till she has been accepted so i can begin roleplaying with everyone..

Hello Sky, I'm Murrue. Welcome to the guild biggrin
My characters are Maria and Evelyn. Both would be more then happy to interact with Gywn once she's been accepted.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:07 am
murruelecreuset
Skye_Dupree

My characters are Maria and Evelyn. Both would be more then happy to interact with Gywn once she's been accepted.

That would be awesome, because i wasn't sure how I was going to start her ineractiong with other. I must warn you, though, at first she comes off a bit cold. Gotta break through her outer shell.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:16 am
Skye_Dupree
murruelecreuset
Skye_Dupree

That would be awesome, because i wasn't sure how I was going to start her ineractiong with other. I must warn you, though, at first she comes off a bit cold. Gotta break through her outer shell.

No problem, Maria is friendly to everyone even if they are that way, and Eve is overly optimistic about everything and very observant of others. So chances are at least one of them will break through.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:36 am
murruelecreuset
Skye_Dupree
murruelecreuset
Skye_Dupree

No problem, Maria is friendly to everyone even if they are that way, and Eve is overly optimistic about everything and very observant of others. So chances are at least one of them will break through.

Oh I'm sure one of them will. Now the wait. lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:03 pm
Welcome Welcome Welcome~  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:32 am
hmmm . . . I am not sure whether I should make a post or wait for other.
I wanted to be able to make a reply to whatever happen
If I post without waiting for other, I won't be able to write a supposed reply to the dance tent's continuation bit.
plus I am not sure what to do if I were to let my characters to wander.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:31 am
amarzyciel
If I post without waiting for other, I won't be able to write a supposed reply to the dance tent's continuation bit.

My character Faye is open for interaction at Café Salvatore. Our toons haven't met yet, might make for an interesting RP session.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:28 pm
Mind my french but god damn i'm having one fantastic day xD like omfg! xD

Got a amethyst geode for 5 bucks my parents bought me. My mom paid for a comic book for 5 bucks and got a free comic book so i ended up with 3 free comics xD. My former childhood/bestfriend got super duper EXTREMELY pissed at me for my P5 trailer comment and de-friended me, which honestly was my cherry on my sunday dessert of a day XD

God nothing can bring me down from this mood xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:35 pm
I swear I am here DX I had to work Free Comic Book Day this weekend and we had a tornado...honestly I think I'm dead but dang if I still can type!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:03 am
Erkowan
amarzyciel

My character Faye is open for interaction at Café Salvatore. Our toons haven't met yet, might make for an interesting RP session.

I have a feeling it will ended up awful if faye and cyril met . . . so I will pass right now.
A little reluctant to swing his mood when I finally get him to act a bit nice.

that left Elysia which I think will choose to greet alana if she went to the cafe.
it's no good for either character as I can't force them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:03 am
Life Update: had my concert yesterday and it was amazing. But the next half week is finishing classes, then the week from there is finals. I won't be around a whole lot until May 18th. Thats when i go home. Again, im really sorry I havent been around, but i really wont be able to do much until then ><  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:30 am
Happy Mothers day to all moms!

I won't be around today nor tomorrow till afternoon therefore the morning phase will be extended till Tuesday to give everyone time to RP  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games