Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:38 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

ShyWolfHeart
[

Is there anything you guys wanna say happened after the dance or should we just wing it?

I mean we can just have it where they were practically avoiding each other the whole day xD

The second day can be like a game of hide and seek lol (wing it haha)  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:23 am
Xiatian Li
amarzyciel

Cyril would, since he is in a rather good mood as Xia made him laugh.
his impression of her is quite positive for him to agree and actually be nice.

I wonder if Xia will still called him cereal though after Cyril corrected her?
if she did, Cyril will start calling her "Cynthia" (a westernized name of xiatian by Cyril)
that's a weird way to establish a nickname . . .

Ah I'm glad. ^^ Xia would be very happy if he said 'yes', thinking her circle of friends has expanded.

It would be a slip-of-the-tongue thing when she got overexcited over something or when her feelings are running high. lol
And, idk, I think it's cute if he has a nickname for her. I'm not the best when coming up with nickname, but Xia might call him Sai if she found out that it sounds cuter and kind of alike in sound.

"Hey Sai-sai! Over here!"

That is if I got the pronunciation right. Is his name pronounced like SIH-rul, or SEE-rul? I'm not certain since I've heard both being used before with different person. sweatdrop

ah, Cyril would be annoyed whenever that happen.
and try to correct her or he decided to misspoke Xia's name too.
unfortunately he isn't good at coming up with silly name.
(I am not good with name too, I often use name generator)

lol lol that's adorable nickname
although it's better than being called "cereal" xD

SEE-Ril is the one I use.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:02 am
Sooo...hears the deal. I just got evacuated from my home of Fort McMurray due to an out of control wildfire that's inside the city. I'm fine and safe, away from danger, but i'm using hotel internet, so my posting might be non existence for the next few days. Bear with me, i'm hoping things will settle down and I can go back home. My area so far has not caught fire, so say a prayer for me and the thousands of others.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:27 am
Erkowan
Sooo...hears the deal. I just got evacuated from my home of Fort McMurray due to an out of control wildfire that's inside the city. I'm fine and safe, away from danger, but i'm using hotel internet, so my posting might be non existence for the next few days. Bear with me, i'm hoping things will settle down and I can go back home. My area so far has not caught fire, so say a prayer for me and the thousands of others.

That sounds terrible D: I'm at least glad you're safe! I hope everything turns out alright, and that fire goes out soon!  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:27 am
Erkowan

Awww! D: that bloody sucks! I'm glad your safe and hope the fire dyes a quick and extremely painful death! D<  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:02 am
Erkowan

Please take your time while dealing with this unfortunate situation.

I am very glad to hear that you are okay and no harm was brought to you.

I hope that everything will turn out okay for you and the other individuals affected by this incident.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:38 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

ShyWolfHeart
[

Is there anything you guys wanna say happened after the dance or should we just wing it?

I mean we can just have it where they were practically avoiding each other the whole day xD

I was just gonna have Marcus say he had a headache and ask if they could go to their room order food and maybe show Rey the aipom and talk about pokemon and play some games or somethin. Would Rey be okay with seeing some of Marcus' other friends? (he figures he might as well hide him with all the people)  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:26 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

ShyWolfHeart
[

I was just gonna have Marcus say he had a headache and ask if they could go to their room order food and maybe show Rey the aipom and talk about pokemon and play some games or somethin. Would Rey be okay with seeing some of Marcus' other friends? (he figures he might as well hide him with all the people)

oh ok, I mean if Marcus wants to show them to Ray he can. Just know that Ray has trouble with big groups, so he may come off as really shy or anxious  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:50 am
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

Don't know all the details but I get the general plans that I missed out on.

Hopefully I can get back to posting Maria and Evelyn when we get the go ahead smile

Hey there welcome back!!!! 4laugh

Well we're still doing the festival trip event right now the second is about to begin ^^ All students that could post are automatically knowledgeable of the events so it's easier for everyone to catch up that have had problems posting during the first day ^^

Yeah I figured I'd have a general, the first day was fun post / I'm in a room with so forth and so forth according to Shadow's first post.

yep and yep ^^ if you want to have eve or marie join in with Koru, Kirsi and Iris during hang out time and stuff I'm okay with it ^^ I really wish I rememered to post before the date change I got so busy TTvTT Koru was trying to catch Marcus, Ray and Eli XP

Thanks for the offer I'll definitely consider it since I have nothing else for either of them to do smile

Eli was looking for Evelyn so Marcus might send her a text. >w>  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:54 am
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

Hopefully I can get back to posting Maria and Evelyn when we get the go ahead smile

Well we're still doing the festival trip event right now the second is about to begin ^^ All students that could post are automatically knowledgeable of the events so it's easier for everyone to catch up that have had problems posting during the first day ^^

Yeah I figured I'd have a general, the first day was fun post / I'm in a room with so forth and so forth according to Shadow's first post.

yep and yep ^^ if you want to have eve or marie join in with Koru, Kirsi and Iris during hang out time and stuff I'm okay with it ^^ I really wish I rememered to post before the date change I got so busy TTvTT Koru was trying to catch Marcus, Ray and Eli XP

Thanks for the offer I'll definitely consider it since I have nothing else for either of them to do smile

I actually have something planned for Koru to do something kinda stupid when the time comes (when she is able to confront Marcus on Ray) so....yeah she's gonna do something stupid XD

Ooh. I can't wait to see. Marcus will dodge until he can't dodge anymore.

Also I find the idea of dodging in the carnival like games of the festival kinda funny.

And maybe Eli convinces Marcus (if shys okay with this I should ask her) to join the battle tournament for students and he battles Koru and rivalness?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:55 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

ShyWolfHeart
[

oh ok, I mean if Marcus wants to show them to Ray he can. Just know that Ray has trouble with big groups, so he may come off as really shy or anxious

Marcus will do his best to keep him at ease..I wonder what Rey's reaction to Eli's aipom might have been.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:56 am
Erkowan

That's no fun. Prayers and good vibes to you.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:57 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Hello Guys! I'm Back!

Eli was looking for Evelyn so Marcus might send her a text. >w>

Oh! Sure by all means go right ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:42 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Marcus will do his best to keep him at ease..I wonder what Rey's reaction to Eli's aipom might have been.

That entirely depends on his aipoms personality lol  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:10 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Ooh. I can't wait to see. Marcus will dodge until he can't dodge anymore.

Also I find the idea of dodging in the carnival like games of the festival kinda funny.

And maybe Eli convinces Marcus (if shys okay with this I should ask her) to join the battle tournament for students and he battles Koru and rivalness?

I'm totally okay with that! Sounds like fun ^^ plus I have quite a bit of days off coming up so I really want to get some good rping done!

SpazzticPanda1311

Ha XD Yes extreme hide and seek. Also in my last post I was going to have Aipom hug Ray's face...but I was so worried about catching up I didn't put that part in ^^" Aipom doesn't like being alone and is very happy and social...maybe he'll compare it to Koru XD

Prairiefox

Oh wait wasn't the tournament where Koru was gonna do the stupid thing?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games