Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:29 pm
Hana struggled to stand, but her left leg looked as if it had been clawed at by Dobermon, and it was bleeding badly. "I-I don't think I can walk...but we need to lure the Dobermon out of here! If we fight here, we could hurt innocent people, and..."

Suddenly, Hinoirimon fell next to them, rushed over to another Dobermon, and began slicing away at him. "Take this, dog-breath! Dusk Fang!" A pair of energy blades hit the Dobermon, but it wasn't enough to beat it. "They're too tough for regular attacks, Kori!" Kori lept next to Hana, and pulled out his modify cards. "I know, I know! Now, let's see..." He then grabbed a card out of the ones he had in his hand, and slid it across the digivice's card reading slot. "Digimodify! Frigimon, Sub-Zero Ice Punch Activate!" "Chill guys. Sub-Zero Ice Punch!" Hinoirimon slammed his fist into Dobermon, freezing him solid. "Anyone else need to cool off?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:15 pm
luke kicked a dobermon in the face and through it out the mall door but then turned to the girl "how do you know me wait will talk after this," he said going to help hana  

king zetsu13

renyoru13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
sarah took out her digivice
"ok kokabuterimon come from the shadows," she said running out side and a kokabuterimon stood beside her
"hey use scoop slash and send them to the comstruction site a couple of block a way and hury," sarah screamed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:45 am
Chikyu Kodomo
Hana struggled to stand, but her left leg looked as if it had been clawed at by Dobermon, and it was bleeding badly. "I-I don't think I can walk...but we need to lure the Dobermon out of here! If we fight here, we could hurt innocent people, and..."

Suddenly, Hinoirimon fell next to them, rushed over to another Dobermon, and began slicing away at him. "Take this, dog-breath! Dusk Fang!" A pair of energy blades hit the Dobermon, but it wasn't enough to beat it. "They're too tough for regular attacks, Kori!" Kori lept next to Hana, and pulled out his modify cards. "I know, I know! Now, let's see..." He then grabbed a card out of the ones he had in his hand, and slid it across the digivice's card reading slot. "Digimodify! Frigimon, Sub-Zero Ice Punch Activate!" "Chill guys. Sub-Zero Ice Punch!" Hinoirimon slammed his fist into Dobermon, freezing him solid. "Anyone else need to cool off?"

Okami helped hana up slightly. "Lean on me, but if you cant move I'll set you back down. Chrysilamon nodded. "Net Crusher!" he sent another attack at a Dobermon pushing it back. "These guys are a bit tough..."  

Kyriod

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
lukes bond was so strong he was able to call coronamon over and gaomon followed

"ok guys now that the dobermon are in the construction sight and the people are gone lets fight im going to show them for ruining my date," lude said pissed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:50 pm
"its ok now my organasation gots it covered they will be happy to her that im back," sarah said walking to the others as helecopters came down.  

renyoru13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:00 pm
Hana blushed as Luke helped her back to her feet. "Um...t-thank you!" Lunamon leaped next to Hana and tossed her her digivice and cards. "Enough talk; we need to join the fight!" Hana struggled to her feet, and grabbed a digivolution card. "Got it." She then slid the card across the card-reader slot on the digivice while calling out, "Digimodify! Digivolution activate!" Once again, Lunamon was engulfed in the same light as that which had appeared when he fought Waspmon. "Lunamon digivolve to..." her digital flesh tore off and was replaced with a different set, making her bigger and stronger, "...Lekismon!" Kori leaped away from Hana as Gaomon Digivolved. "Check it out Hinoirimon; her digimon turns into a giant rabbit! But that's not important; we're jumping in too!" Kori grabbed a card of his own and slid it across his digivice. "Digimodify! Digivolution activate!" "Hinoirimon digivolve to...Fenrirmon!" Kori climbed up onto Fenrirmon's back as Hana ran next to Lekismon. "Alright! Let's cream these losers!" "Twilight Fang!" "Tear Arrow!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:29 pm
"ok come on coronamon digivolution activate," said luke as he swiped the card but before he swiped another card he went over to hana and gave her a kiss on the cheak  

king zetsu13

ANBU-DEATH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:36 am
gaia name anbu-death
characters name ken
partners name veemon and wormmon
attacks v head but
humans bio ken is a 15 year old kid who has a band he is always thinking about digimonwishing they were real is a good leader makes sure no one is ever left behind is willing to protect the weak against evil never runs or hides always stays and fights always carries a guitare with him
appearence
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:29 am
Hana blushed as Luke kissed her cheek, and she turned back to him and smiled. "Luke...I'm sorry our date didn't go so well..."  

Chikyu Kodomo

ANBU-DEATH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:31 am
walks by while playing the guitar as demiveemon and wormmon walks by me also*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:25 pm
"its ok as long as we are together im fine and now together lets kick there buts," luke said smileing and grabed 2 cards
"hyper speed activate hyper wings activate,"luke said to give firamon a ultra bost and firamon used fira bomb and all the dobermon dissapeared but a stronger digimoncame from a portal it was cerberumon a ultimate level digimon

"hey tahts ultimate level how are we suposed to win," luke said remembering raiku and his ultimate level digimon

"we need to try our hardest," luke said getting more cards to swipe  

king zetsu13

ANBU-DEATH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:01 pm
looks over and sees them fighting hey need help demiveemon digivolves into veemon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:16 pm
Kori swore as Ceberumon appeared; he knew from his fight against Yatagaramon that they couldn't fight an ultimate-level digimon with champions alone. "Nuts! What now, braniacs!? He's out of our league!" Hana turned to Luke, though she wasn't smiling anymore; she was looking at him as if looking for a light of hope. "Um...Luke? What should we do now?"  

Chikyu Kodomo

ANBU-DEATH

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm
demiveemon digivolves into veemondo u guys need help  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games