Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:00 pm
Earlier, I asked about how odd forms of evolution would work, like with trading and stones. I've been looking into a Sylveon for Nirav, but how would evolving an Eevee into Sylveon work in the RP?

In the games (Or, just game technically. Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire), you get Sylveon through leveling up while knowing a Fairy move and having 2 Poke-Amie hearts. But within the RP, how might this work?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:42 pm
Out of curiosity, how much longer will the Morning Phase continue? I'd just like to get a better sense of it :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:43 pm
DJ Double B

Evolving into Sylveon would not be that easy. We would require you to have a full friendship box filled with 5 hearts before Eeevee could evolve into Sylveon.

As for other evolutions, I will be creating a guide for them. Because this is the first year, most students will only have their pokemon reach their first evolution.

Still I will update you guys about these evolutions once we have created the guide, but please keep in mind that at the moment this is not one of our top priorities therefore it will take some time before this guide is created.

Hope the kind

An announcement has been made regarding Morning Classes. I apologize for the delay in this announcement.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:51 am
Shadow of Miracles

Well I was going to post but I'm confused... when confused do you roll one 10 sided dice or two 10 sided dice? Cause I don't get if you use the same dice to determine both whether you hit yourself or if you snap out of it or if they are two separate dice.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:01 pm
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles

Well I was going to post but I'm confused... when confused do you roll one 10 sided dice or two 10 sided dice? Cause I don't get if you use the same dice to determine both whether you hit yourself or if you snap out of it or if they are two separate dice.

The keyword is "add" I realize that was probably not made clear so I'll update the guide to better explain.

You would add these dice rolls to your post depending on what you're doing.

In this case for confuse you would add one 10sided dice to see if your pokemon snaps out of confusion and you would add another one 10sided dice to see if the Pokémon hits itself or not. This means you roll a total of 2 10sided dice

But don't forget that if your pokemon uses a move that inflicts a status ailment or requires accuracy to hit or both then you must add the proper dice rolls to your post.

This means that you could potentially be rolling a 3-4 10sided dice for your post.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:10 pm
Question: Lets say my Pokemon is confused and I roll my dices (to see if it will snap out of confusion and such); what if my roll tells me that my Pokemon snaps out of its confusion but the next dice says that it hits itself. Do I need to inflict damage on my Pokemon still or does snapping out of its confusion null the dice that determines whether or not my Pokemon hurts itself?

Shadow of Miracle

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:58 pm
Does the library have books that are for fun, like fiction and stuff? And if it does are students allowed to check them out? And if it doesn't, is there maybe a bookstore or library in the city that could be visited every now and then?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:37 pm
Hope the kind

Snapping out of confusion would negate the roll that indicates if your pokemon hits itself or not 3nodding

TheWhiteDragonfly

The library in the academy is supposed to have a large collection of books so finding a book that is about fiction is very possible.

Although the idea that you would have to go to a bookstore or library in the city would be pretty cool.

Let me get back to you on this answer sweatdrop  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:17 am
Pardon me, is the Lunch Phase over or do we continue with the phase till an announcement is sent out?

Shadow of Miracles
And I was wondering if you got my PM about my other character.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:32 pm
Could we possibly have an updated job application list?
I noticed it doesn't say that the nurse is taken which it is biggrin  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:57 pm
Hope the kind
Pardon me, is the Lunch Phase over or do we continue with the phase till an announcement is sent out?

Shadow of Miracles
And I was wondering if you got my PM about my other character.

You may continue with the Lunch phase until an announcement is sent out 3nodding

and I have replied. I apologize for the lateness  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:58 pm
murruelecreuset
Could we possibly have an updated job application list?
I noticed it doesn't say that the nurse is taken which it is biggrin

Yes, we will update the job application 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:48 pm
Hello I was wanting to know how a pokemon capture goes if it is through the befriending method and not through battling means? (Sorry I took a little while to ask this my internet has not been the best as of late)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:56 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Hello I was wanting to know how a pokemon capture goes if it is through the befriending method and not through battling means? (Sorry I took a little while to ask this my internet has not been the best as of late)

It follows the same method as battles, meaning that you must post the minimum requirement of posts and words per post to capture the pokemon. Here's an example of what I did. I hope this answers your question  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:25 am
X Kaos X
ShyWolfHeart

It follows the same method as battles, meaning that you must post the minimum requirement of posts and words per post to capture the pokemon. Here's an example of what I did. I hope this answers your question

Oh thank you so much!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games