Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Having been already winked at by Holly - to which the poor boy side-stepped away from the scary girl - Nirav was looking less and less forward to this game. He didn't want to work with Holly and these other people he barely talked to, nor did he want to be in gym class. They began debating team names. Apparently they needed one? Or, at least Holly wanted one. Why couldn't they just get this torture over with? They were only prolonging this horrible, horrible class! Iris piped up, but only to mention that sh was stuck between the bleachers, asking for help. Feeling bad for her, Nirav extended a hand to help get her back up. How in the world did she even manage to pull that off?

Soon, he heard a whistle blow. Apparently class was already over! Bless the gods! Nirav didn't have to do a thing today! The boy didn't waste a second to grab his things, round up his pokemon, and make a beeline for the locker room without a single word to his would-be team. If that substitute happened to change his mind, Nirav didn't want to be in the room to hear it. He quickly changed back into his uniform and raced out of the locker room. He had a practice battle with Cyril, after all. The last thing the boy wanted to be was late!

[Exit to the Grasslands]

Inventory
                                Location: Gym // Human Company: Red Team (Marco, Iris, Maria, Makoto, Riko) > none // Pokemon Company: none > Raja and Drifloon
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Dread > Beyond Thrilled
                                OoC:

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Kumerelle

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

murruelecreuset

shinesnowillusion

Sekaino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:21 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
X Kaos X
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
shinesnowillusion
Kumerelle
Sekaino
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco turned to the other boy from his team once he heard his name being called. The boy was wearing some cloth around his head, Marco didn't know what it was, but he didn't want to be caught staring so his eyes turned to the boy. "Yes, I'm Marco Guerrero," he extended his hand out to the boy so they could shake hands, a proper introduction among gentlemen (he was told by his mother). However, the moment seemed to have been interrupted by the arrival of the remaining members. The boy, Nirav Goto, greeted the girl Riko in a friendly manner meaning they were likely friends or acquaintances. "H-Hello," Marco lowered his hand and greeted Riko, but with so many people present he was starting to get nervous again. He only knew a few people, but he should try to get to know his other classmates since he would be spending time with them during his stay at the academy. Everyone was roughly around 10 or 11 years old which matched well and he had noticed that everyone was forming their own group of friends. Meanwhile, he was still only with one friend, but just being able to make one was a huge step forward for him. Maybe this class time would allow him to make another friend?

"Wha-?" Marco was startled by someone ruffling his hair. He looked up at the tall girl he had met during the Lamia Festival, "Holly." She caught him off-guard, but she wasn't phased and continued with her speech as she looked at everyone on their team. The black-haired boy blinked as he watched her bravely command their team and trying to inspire them for this game. Marco smiled at Holly feeling less nervous; so they needed a team name? "Fluffy Fighters might not be intimidating enough..." The boy was joking, but he wasn't sure if anyone would understand that. He then heard another suggestion by Iris...who was still stuck in the bleachers. Nirav decided to lend Iris a hand so he decided to lend him a hand in lending her a hand. "Here, I'll help," Marco offered as he grabbed Iris's other hand and the boys pulled. Mr. Thoraschrein then announced class being over and dismissed the students; they didn't even start the game, was it alright to end class? It seemed that many of the students were quite happy with class being over such as Nirav who immediately dashed for the locker rooms. Iris was still stuck in the bleachers so Marco turned to the green-haired girl. "Iris, wrap your arms around my neck," he wanted to help her since this was his fault so he waited for Iris to have her arms around his neck while he position himself to lift her.

He moved his arms so that they were on her back and under her legs; he was going to try and lift her up. The black-haired boy took a deep breath, bent his knees and then tried to lift Iris up. He started struggling, Iris was really stuck in there, "you're really stuck." Marco commented struggling to carry her; was her butt like stuck there or something? She must have a big butt. Marco thought as he tried once more, but lost his grip and fell forward with his face landing right on Iris's lap. "Ouch...this isn't working."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:12 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Ava waited for instruction on the game, she was struggling to get a hold of her team. As the other team were getting together and yelling about some things, hers was all over the place! Soon, the substitute blew on the whistle. Apparently gym class was over already! Ava was a little disappointed that they didn't get to play, but perhaps they could next gym class! Reclaiming her things from the bleachers, Ava went into the girls' locker room, changed back into her regular clothes, and then gathered her things together. Maybe she could go into the forest and look around at some of the pokemon there.

[Exit to the Forest]

Inventory
                                Location: Gym // Human Company: n/a, many classmates nearby // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Confident
                                OoC: Sorry for the short post >< I don't have a lot to say and not a lot of time to post

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:29 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

At least it seemed that her pleads for help had fallen on deaf ears as attention was instead going to the teacher. At least that's what she thought until Nirav tried to help her. However, to no avial, was she released from her.....'seat'. Before she could tell the boy she wasn't budging, the old man was announcing class was over. Nirav was quick to grab his stuff and head to the locker rooms. "Oh man..." Iris said as she tried to push herself but again was thrawted by the angle she was in. She looked at where she was in correlation to the end of the bleachers and the ground. "Maybe I can just scooch over off the edge and just fall..." She didn't like that falling part but it was all she got. She was lost in her thoughts to escape that she had only caught the last part to realize that Marco was offering to help her.

"What...." she said as she tried to look at him. Her face went a tinge of pink at his next set of words. Your neck...." she said. A quick internal debate through and was decided on as Iris moved her arms as much as she could wrap them around the other boy's neck. Once she had done that, she could feel Marco placing his hands under legs and on her back. Apparently, he was trying to lift her up out of the spot. She could have told him it was not going to work.

"I could have told you that,"
Iris replied when Marco said she was really stuck. Suddenly the grip was lost and now Marco was face first in her lap. It took all her might not to verbally react. "Again...could have told you that..." Iris sighed as she poked his head. "How about...turning my legs around and pulling me off the edge of the bleacher.."

Meanwhile, while this was going on... Bebe and Ling were watching the scene unfold. Well, Bebe was watching as Ling was making her way towards Charmander since they were teammates.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood: flustered redface
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:Song

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
Kumerelle
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
shinesnowillusion
Sekaino
SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:42 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
X Kaos X
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
shinesnowillusion
Kumerelle
Sekaino
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco flinched when Iris's poked him. He struggled a little as she got up and away from her lap. He was not expecting to get that close to Iris and he was definitely a little embarrassed from the contact probably not as much as Iris. She suggested a better idea for getting her out of the bleachers and Marco nodded as he followed her instructions. He grabbed her legs and carefully turned her to the right changing her position. He then walked around to face her and carefully started pulling on her legs. She was sliding and he was thankful for the material of their gym shorts since it made the sliding easier. He looked up at Iris from time to time, but he didn't keep her gaze on her for long; he was still a little embarrassed. At the same time he was also curious about why Iris had decided to freeze which had created this situation in the first place.

She was definitely acting odd and now he wanted to know what was wrong or if there was something wrong. Thankfully for everyone, Gym Class was dismissed and now he had the opportunity to ask her about these things. Once Iris was nearing the edge, Marco let go of her legs and instead grabbed her arms for one last pull. "Here we go," he warned Iris briefly as he pulled her up causing their bodies to temporarily collide and forcing them into a small hug. Marco blinked as he stared back at Iris and then stepped back to give her some personal space. Then he immediately stepped forward again and grabbed her hand. "We need to talk," he said quickly and just as quickly pulled her along with his Pokemon following right behind him.

Charmander was sticking close to Marco as he felt a shiver down his spine when he saw Ducklett. The fire lizard certainly was afraid, like his instincts had kicked in and were giving him a warning. He thought about Flare to ease his mind. "Bye everyone! I hope we can all play again!" Marco shouted without looking back as he exited the gymnasium

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:43 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris sighed as before yelping when Marco turned her around by her legs. It seemed that he had listened to her and get her out the way Iris has suggested. Now they were facing each other when Iris was pulled forward by Marco pulling on her legs. He seem to be being careful as he kept looking at her. Was that the reason or was he thinking over why he was helping in the first place. Iris glanced away until she realized that she sitting on the edge of the bleacher now. Marco gave her one last good pull. "Wait a minute...!" Iris started to say. Since she positioned the way she was, she could easily stand up. Instead she was pulled upward with more force needed.

As a result, Iris found herself pressed against Marco in a hug. Silently screaming in her head, Iris was quieted when Marco separated them. Her face was a little tinged but she calmed down. Iris was about to get turn towards the locker room and get dressed when Marco grabbed her by the hand.

"What are you..." Iris asked just as she was told they needed to talk. "Talk about what?" was her only retort before she followed behind. She was stuck. If she tried to pull away it would look worse than what it was. But if she did talk to him there was no guarantee she would like what he was going to say.

As Iris was walking with Marco, her Pokemon followed as well. Actually, it was more like Bebe was following the humans and Ling following Charmander. She stood beside the Pokemon and sighed contently.

[Exit]

Team:
User Image

Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 20th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:52 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With the morning jog and breakfast done and the gym prepared, Elena happily walked in with Plushie, her big loveable Chesnaught friend, walking in behind her while carrying Rhonda atop his shell. Rhonda was smiling and looking around the gym. Time to set up for class! Elena spoke with some enthusiasm in her voice while Rhonda hopped down from Plushie's shell. Let's get out the equipment we prepared the other day!

Plushie went over to the equipment room of the gym and rolled out a large bin. The bin was a large canvas tote on rollers and didn't have a label. She smiled and went over to lower several hanging basketball hoops at a control panel. Seeing the gym was ready, she nodded and went over to her pokemon. We're ready! I do hope the kids will enjoy today's activity! She had a look of great excitement on her face as she stood and watched the door.

In an attempt to keep her from losing it, Plushie grabs her in play-wrestle, a normal thing for Elena with Plushie since he became a Chesnaught. She squirmed and grappled her way around his massive arms until she managed to climb onto his shell. Uncontrollable laughter and giggling was heard the entire time. After a moment of catching her breath, she watched the door, waiting with a smile for her students.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy
Attire: School-assigned Athletic Attire for Instructors
OOC:

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:18 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris walked out of the changing room after making her way there from the cafeteria. She was just pleased to know she wasn't late today. In fact, she was possibly the first student here. She stretched with a smile on her face, knowing this. "Alright ladies, let's stretch." she said to her pokemon as she let them back out of the pokeballs. "Let's stretch those limbs and wings out." Iris stretched her arm up above her head and looked to see if her pokemon would follow her.

It was cute to watch as Bebe lifted her small arms, Ling pridefully lifted up her wings in a way that was suppose to be an elegant manner and Zoey got on her hind limbs to rise up her paws before flopping on her stomach. Iris chuckled as she sat on the ground. "Now let's stretch out our legs."

As try as Ling could, there was no elegant way for her the Ducklett to sit and try and reach her feet with her wings. Zoey learned that her front limbs were pretty short when she sat the way she was. Meanwhile, Bebe looked on seeing that she didn't have legs to stretch out. Zoey looked at Iris and Ling and pouted.

Team:
User Image

Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jung-Su dragged his feet into the gymnasium with the most mixed expression of terrified and unwillingness to date. While the lad understood the need for physical activities in ones live, he was not appreciative of it. He did not have a knack for it due to his poor health and lack of overall activity in his daily life. The teacher looked enthusiastic which was a usual invitation for an interesting class due to it demonstrating the willingness to teach yet in this case it was something less than wanted. He had nothing against the teacher of course yet his features unintentionally remained the same as he entered.

Other than the teacher, another student was already present; the girl he remembered as Iris Haruno. The lad hadn't interacted with her since the Lamia tournament and finding new courage from this morning the lad decided to chance an interaction. Seeing as the girl was stretching, he began to do the same nearby. "G-Good morning..." Jung said in a barely audible fashion towards the females present. Morning greetings were proper etiquette, yes? C could barely believe his senses as his trainer did yet another thing out of his ordinary self. If he had tear-ducts, the impressed and proud Chingling would have shed a tear.

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Crumpled male school gym uniform dawned in Flygon colors』
OOC: ʕowoʔ』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『Kricketot』『♂』LEVEL: 6』ABILITY: Shed Skin』NATURE: Jolly(+Speed, -Special Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

Growl: [ATK: - ] [ACC: 100%]
      The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
      Bide: [ATK: -] [ACC: - ]
      The user endures attacks for two turns, then strikes back to cause double the damage taken.
      Struggle Bug: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      While resisting, the user attacks the opposing Pokémon. The targets' Sp. Atk stat is reduced.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 7x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:12 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was working on a new stretching workout when she heard someone saying hello to her. Iris looked up and then beside when Jung-Su sat down a distance from her and greeted her. Iris blinked since Jung-Su didn't talk much or start a conversation with her. In fact the most they talked was her battle with him months ago in Lamia. So hearing him speak to her was nice. Nice enough to make Iris get up and approach him. Her sneaker made skidding sounds as she stopped in front of him. Since it was fall, she was wearing the sweatjacket and sweatpants instead of the shorts.

"Good morning Jung-Su." Iris said with a grin on her face. "How are you this morning?"

Meanwhile Iris was trying to converse with Jung-Su, Ling and the others followed her. Ling was the first one to look at the round bell like pokemon. Ling remembered it very well from their battle. Her eyes gave a smug look before she waved to the pokemon. She was remembering the not too kind words that was said to Ling during the attack and how she proceed to -a humans would say- make it eat their words.

While Ling was gloating to herself, Zoey was looking at the pokemon, wonder if it would chime if she rolled it around.

Team:
User Image

Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

A Voided Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:50 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With breakfast done and her things readied for the day, Niara came to the cafeteria dressed for gym class from the changing room! She let out Mitus who seemed a little enthusiastic for the class as well as and afraid. Now Niara wasn't afraid of class. So someone was. So Niara knelt down by the little Ralts. It's ok, Mitus. Let's just start with stretches! We will be ready for this! She started leading Mitus through some arm and leg stretches he was capable of, doing her own alongside him.

Looking up, she saw Iris and waved to her quite happily. She then looked to the teacher and her big loveable Pokemon, starting to want her own Chesnaught. But she turned back to Mitus to keep helping him through stretches to get him ready for gym class.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Awake and excited
Attire: Gym clothes!
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:30 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Gym didn’t change in any bit since she was last here. Everyone was pooled into the Gym so there were faces that she did get to see...along with faces that she didn’t want to see. They weren’t enough to warrant her attention anyhow. For now the girl felt like focusing on familiar faces. Taking a long look around the Gym she saw only a handful of students present. Gym class hadn’t even started yet so there was still plenty of time till people had to come. The girl was curious to know if Cyril would come, after all they did make plans with Zorua. Then there was President Skylar. Alana hadn’t heard anything from her and the lavender-haired girl did miss Breeding Class. Had something happened for the President to miss class? Was there something she needed to do as VP? Was she supposed to go to the Supernatural Club? There were plenty of unanswered questions but who was there to actually answer them?

For now, it was about time to warm-up. Sending out her whole team there was a mix of excitement and anxiety. Two-thirds of her team would behave with the others around while Zorua was the wild card in the team. The human girl tried to stay as close as possible towards her Dark-type companion without trying to arouse suspicion. Her gaze looked around at the Gym again while also trying to keep it on Zorua.

Chespin and Ponyta stretched themselves when released from their ball. Zorua looked around, taking in the sights, the humans, and the Pokemon. Chespin took one look at Alana and knew what was on her mind. The fact that her face contorted when Zorua made a move was all he needed to know. Chespin would keep an eye on the fox while Ponyta gazed around for food. The girl was already dressed in her gym clothes and Zorua casually looked at the human girl. It took notice that her outfit was much different than the one she wore last night. What was the occasion, it thought. The creature took note that many, if not all, were all wearing similar outfits. None of the Pokemon present were wearing those strange clothes. A grin spread across its face as it thought about how it could have fun with these humans.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
User Image
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}