Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:57 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 6/5Trainer Challenge : 81/15

Theo decided to go find Dumuzi, and see if he wanted to go to the festival with him. If not, Theo at least hoped Dumuzi would accept an apology. Problem was, he had been looking for a little bit and couldn't find him. It was a small town, so Theo didn't think it would be hard to find Dumuzi. Boy, was he wrong. Maybe he had left? Or, was inside somewhere? Or....Avoiding him? If it wasn't for Dominick's help, Theo would have completely missed his long-haired...acquaintance. But, he was busy when Theo spotted him. Busy with what looked like a performance. Did Dumuzi want to be a coordinator? Getting closer, Theo his behind a nearby building to watch. It was a performance! That was so cool! Er....Cute. The moves Vivienne used were Cute, right? He didn't really focus on coordinating books. Now he regretted it, because he would have liked to judge a bit better. "...I bet you'd do great in a contest, Dominick. Your white scales would look amazing in the spotlight. Want to try it sometime?" "Noi...." Dominick swiped his tail and swept Theo's feet right out from under him, watching as the blonde teenager landed legs-up in a bush. Theo noted Dominick had no interest in performing as he crawled out and brushed himself off. "Was that necessary?" Dominick seemed to be laughing and Theo scowled at him. If he wasn't an eight-foot monster of a Noivern, Theo would have....Left him alone. He didn't have the heart to lash at a Pokémon.

[ out of coups ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 6/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 6 || 14/15 || 60/60 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 6/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 7 || 10/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 6 || 19/19 || 60/60 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 14/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 am
User Image
Taz

Taz smiled a bit. "Well, that's the trick. To try and make performing in front of an audience just like performing in front of your friends. It does take practice, though. Don't worry," he reassured Dumuzi. He adjusted his backpack, nodding to his question. "Your first performance ever looked like some people's first performance in an actual competition. I'd say you definitely stand a chance," he replied sincerely, giving another laid back, warm smile.

He nodded to Dumuzi's decision. Fairy pokemon, if he remembered right, were a bit more common in Kalos-- or was it Hoenn? Maybe both. At any rate, it sounded like Dumuzi was at a good starting place, and he shook his head to his question. "I think you're good to start.... you definitely seem to have the right idea, and a good starting partner. All those pokemon were in the Cute category, by the way-- so you might want to look into checking that out. If you have any questions you have my number," he added, giving a lopsided smile, "I usually reply pretty quick, unless I'm in a contest. Feel free to shoot me a message."

Razsminion
Lol xD Well... that works well, then! Hopefully he can keep the soap box in the bag from now on, though >w> Lol

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:30 pm
Loonamist
Hehe!

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dumuzi was happy to hear that he had the right idea and was on the right track when it came to the contests. ”Alright, I’ll keep working on my pokemon’s performance and do some research for Titiania to see if we can get her some move sets that will compliment her well. When I collect my pokemon, and I get things all set up, I’ll go to Hoenn and try my first competition and I’ll do my best to make you proud.” And Dumuzi meant that, he was going to work hard to get to that point and he was also going try and be a top coordinator… no, that wasn’t what he was going to do, he was going to have fun and be happy. Dumuzi had a bit of an epiphany at that moment, forcing himself to do something wasn’t going to do him any good. He wanted to do something because he wanted to have fun and be happy with what he was doing. If he focused on winning too much, he would get himself stressed out and all the fun would be sucked out of it. He had seen it before so many times and he didn’t want to travel down that path. Dumuzi looked up at Taz with a little bit of a sad look though. ”It sounds like… you’re going to be leaving soon?” The bag, the words, it all seemed to be pointing that way, he hoped that he would stick around a little longer as Dumuzi had enjoyed his company, but he supposed that it may have been time for Taz to start heading back to Hoenn where his contests were.

Dumuzi went over to place the books in his pack, not knowing about the little surprise that was waiting in there for him. He knelt down and opened the flap to reveal a little silver head that popped out. Big doe eyes looked up at Dumuzi as Dumuzi looked back down at the Silver Eevee that had found its way into his bag. ”Well… hi there. I don’t remember packing you.” He said to the eevee who gave him a cute look and a chirp for a greeting, her tail wagging happily. Dumuzi looked over his shoulder to see if there was someone else around that may have lost and Eevee, come to think of it though, his bag was a little heavier after he picked it up again, maybe that was the weight of the pokemon that he felt? Regardless of the thoughts on the matter, the Eevee bounded into his lap and stood up on her hind legs to nuzzle Dumuzi. Quirking a bit of an eyebrow Dumuzi returned the odd affection from the pokemon by giving the course fur a messaging pet. Dumuzi looked into his bag and noted that the eevee had managed to get into the fruit dumplings that he had made not too long ago to celebrate Vivienne’s evolution. He gave a bit of defeated smile. It looked like they were going to have a new member of the crew thanks to the power of food. Dumuzi reached into his bag and pulled out a random pokeball and tapped it against the eevee, she seemed to offer no resistance going onto the ball and then didn’t even try to break free after. Huh, the little lady must have really liked the food. Dumuzi let his new acquaintance out of the pokeball. The eevee looked up at him happily. ”Well, I guess if you’re going to come with us you’ll need a name, won’t you? Hmmm…” He knew that Syvleon was an evolution of an eevee, so he would try and go down that route if he could ”Okay, how about Niamh? She was a fairy princess in a popular legend.” Niamh’s eyes lit up at the name. It was about then that Vivienne came around and interacted a bit with their newest member. There was a soft jingle and a twitch of Niamh’s ear. The newest little addition to their party went over and investigated the sound, she flopped on her back and used her paws to make the bell jingle again. Vivienne watched for a few moments, clearly amused by this before taking the bell off of her tail and tying it around Niamh’s neck.
”Aww, that’s sweet of you, Viv. It’s always nice to share.” Dumuzi reached out and gave Vivienne a good pet as a reward, Niamh seemed just as happy with her new accessory as Vivienne was when she first found it.

Dumuzi returned to the task of putting the books in his pack and then shouldered it. He watched happily as Vivienne and Niamh started to hit it off really well. He wondered if the eevee belonged to someone or if she really was wild? She seemed oddly welcoming to a human to be completely wild, maybe she was released by a previous trainer or escaped from a more… abusive one. She certainly seemed to associate humans with food. Dumuzi turned his attention back to Taz, he recalled Vivienne and scooped up his newest little acquaintance in his arms. Niamh seemed very eager to be cuddled and nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. ”Well, it looks like you got to see a pokemon adopt me.” Dumuzi smiled a bit, though it faded again a little bit when he saw Taz and was reminded that the slightly older looking boy seemed like he was going to be leaving soon. ”Thanks for showing me the ropes, Taz, I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me with questions and stuff like that soon enough. If all else fails, I’ll probably just drop you a message every now and then to let you know I’m getting closer to placing myself in a contest. Heh, maybe we’ll face off against each other in the future?”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: ...
Feelings: ^.^
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp: 11/23 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 11/22 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hp: (Niamh)150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:1/15 Friendship counter: 1/5 [0/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 19/30 x1
TM 59 Incinerate: 40/40
Wild Encounter's 28/5
NPC Encounter: 68/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 19 Heal pulse
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Eevee ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Normal ◆ N/A █
█ Ground ◆Defensive █ Sand Attack►N/A▐ - Lowers target’s accuracy by one stage
█ Fairy ◆Defensive █Baby Doll Eyes►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 17 Bite
Ability:Adaptability If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.3 base damage

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image
Taz

Taz shook his head, holding one hand up and shaking a finger at his fellow trainer. "Nuh-uh. Don't worry about anything but being happy," he said, dropping his hand and giving a smile, "Just do what you enjoy, Du." He placed his hands into his pockets, adjusting his bag over his shoulder, and then tilting his head to the side slightly. "Yeah, I mean... I don't have to go if you need help with anything, but I've got a contest I need to start preparing for back in Hoenn, and I need to pick up a pokemon on my way, so I probably shouldn't dally too long," he admitted. That's not to say he didn't enjoy this, though. He would have loved to have spent more time seeing what Dumuzi could do, talking to him about contests, but... well, hopefully they would see each other again, soon, and Dumuzi really would call him if he had any questions or anything.

He blinked, watching as the young trainer went over and actually discovered a new pokemon, smirking a bit in amusement at the happenstance encounter. "Well, look at that... seems you got another companion," he remarked, curious about the odd chances of that. It was quite cute, though-- both the interaction, and the pokemon itself. Eevee were pretty good for contests, too, seeing how they'd be able to evolve into various different pokemon and types. He looked up as Dumuzi stood, grinning a bit to his cmment, and then nodding to his thanks.

"Message me whenever you want," he replied, stepping forward to place a reassuring hand on the other's shoulder, "Even if you don't have questions, I'd love to hear how things are going." He stepped back, holding onto one of the straps to his bag. "Let me know when you start doing contests, I'll try and come see. And I'm sure we'll cross paths in competing-- I have a bunch of pokemon I train at different levels, so some way or another, we're bound to compete together," he said.

Razsminion
Nng, I'm so sorry about the delay. Something came up, and then my energy just totally crashed >< ;; Sorry

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:10 pm
Loonamist
No worries! o n o It sounds like whatever happened kind of sucked. >.<

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

”I thought my pack was a little bit heavier when I picked it up after your pokemon’s demonstration.” Dumuzi commented, holding out the silver Niamh who looked at him with that adorable little look on her face and a wag of her tail. ”It’s so weird though, so far all of my pokemon have been female, I’m collecting quite the little Amazon Brigade… I wonder if it’s a sign or something?” Dumuzi returned Niamh into her cuddling position and gently stroked her fur to keep her happy.
Dumuzi looked at Taz for a moment as he reminded him that he was doing this to be happy, not for someone else. His face relaxed and he offered a smile to his mentor. ”Yeah, it’s going to different for me to make myself happy instead of actually trying to make others happy. It’s going to be a hard habit to break, isn’t is?” And it was true, Dumuzi was going to have to learn to be a little selfish when it came to his happiness and that wasn’t something that he wasn’t use to. He would work on it though, he promised himself. ”I understand, you were kind enough to teach me the ropes and you have things to do, I’m sorry for taking you away from those things you had to do for a while, but I appreciate you taking that time with me.” Dumuzi put his new little pokemon in the crook of his arm and pushed himself into Taz and gave him a hug. After a few moments he pulled back and gave Taz his space again. ”Have a safe trip Taz… and don’t feel too bad when you lose to me in the pokemon contests. It only means that you’re a good teacher.”
Heehee~ Dumuzi knew that after that little boost that he was going to have to practice hard to make sure he didn’t look like a total fool during that contest. Granted, he honestly didn’t think he was going to care if he lost to Taz, just so long as he was able to put on a good show and have fun with it –that was Dumuzi’s goal with all of this, that was going to be his mantra for his new challenges.
”It’s a deal, and don’t be afraid to send me some messages sometime too! We’ll keep and touch.” Even though they had only known each other for a relatively short period of time, Dumuzi was kind of sad to see him go so soon, but he was knew that they would bump into each other sooner or later. Dumuzi took a moment to give Taz his contact information to, that way, if there was something major or ground breaking happening, he could contact him without Dumuzi needing to contact him first.

Thoughts: I miss him already. o n o
Feelings: A little lonely right now, actually.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp: 12/23 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 12/22 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:2/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 2/5 [0/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 20/30 x1
Wild Encounter's 29/5
NPC Encounter: 69/??

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Eevee ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Normal ◆ N/A █
█ Fairy ◆Defensive █Baby Doll Eyes►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
Ability:Adaptability If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.3 base damage

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 7/5Trainer Challenge : 82/15

Theo watched as Dumuzi interacted with the other trainer. Er....Coordinator. He looked happy. Theo liked seeing people happy, so of course he didn't approach and distract them. That, and it would have been rude. He was taught young that he should only interrupt others' interactions if one or all of them needed help. And, it looked like Dumuzi had all the help he needed. However, the lesson ended soon enough and Theo saw his chance to go over. "Okay~. Let's go say hi to Dumuzi and ask about the festival." Theo left his hiding place and stretched before walking towards Dumuzi, Dominick following. Apparently, he felt the need to stay in sight as Theo seemed to always get into trouble. Well, as long as he didn't get angry about it. "Hey, Dumuzi! I, uh...." What he said here could make or break the invite to the festival, so Theo had to be careful. "I wanted to apologize about earlier. The fight we had back in the forest....I worded everything wrong, and I'm sorry I upset you. I swear I'll work on wording my thoughts better. And, also...." Dominick looked at Theo and Dumuzi from the corner of his vision and snorted a bit before nudging Theo forward with his tail. What the heck was that about? "Well, anyway....I heard there's some sort of festival taking place on the Sevii Islands. Would you like to go with me?"

[ By the way, I'll be having Aston show up at the festival. Prepare for princely revelations, Dumuzi! ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 7/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 6 || 15/15 || 60/60 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 7/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 7 || 11/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 1/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 15/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image
Taz

Taz smiled. "It could be, y'know. The world might be trying to tell you something. Maybe something about Feya?" he suggested, tilting hsi head to the side, "You never know." He was glad to see Dumuzi taking his advice to heart, and deciding to try and make himself happy. He wanted that for him, for him to set his sights on himself, rather than others. He could try and help those around him after he got his own situation set... but after seeing him perform, Taz really hoped Dumuzi would try contests, and try being who he felt comfortable being.

He nodded, but then gave the other trainer a wry sort of smile, bowing his head slightly. "It should be obvious-- I enjoyed helping you, Dumuzi. You don't have to thank me for it," he replied, then shrugged, before grinning, "Just let me do your make up sometime." He blinked, but smiled as Dumuzi hugged him, readily wrapping his arms around him to return it, and leaning back a bit when he pulled away. "You too, Du. I can't wait to see you in action," he replied, grinning at the jest. He would have to make sure he had a pokemon ready, by then. Competing against Dumuzi would likely be a challenge, especially if he'd been competing a few times before then.

He paused, then stepped back, lifting a hand in a wave after accepting the others contact information. "Sure thing. I'll let you know if I have any contests coming up, when you're in Hoenn," he promised, then started off, "Good luck!"

Razsminion
Nah, it was just kind of tiring. I'm fine ^^;; Sorry to complain like that

Also, d'awww, Dumuzi <3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:21 pm
Loonamist
Again, don't worry about it. ^.^ We all need to vent a little bit sometimes. X3 Hehe... I got a D'aww out of my post. >w>

Albino-Cedric
Dumuzi: o O o!!! I will prepare for the shock the best I can.
And I can finally met Ashton, huh? >w<

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”I’ll make sure that I won’t be facing against you during that time.” Dumuzi grinned, responding to the make-up comment, Taz was a character, and he didn’t think that he was above a little bit of a prank. Dumuzi saw him off, raising his hand in a wave despite the fact that the gesture would be going unseen. In his heart of hearts he know that they would cross paths again, maybe next time they could have a mock contest together to help each other practice a bit, or maybe just be able to hang out again sometime. It was still a little bitter sweet to watch him go though, despite knowing that they would definitely be seeing each other again. He would make sure of that by working hard. Dumuzi slowly lowered his hand as he watched the new friend start to disappear into the distance. Feeling just a little bit more empty now that he was gone. He gently stroked Niamh's fur, though it seemed to be more of a comfort to himself rather than a soothing thing for his newest little companion.

Dumuzi startled a little bit when Theo had called out to him, raising his hand to cover her sternum he had looked in the direction of Theo with wide eyes. After a couple of blinks, Dumuzi’s face went stoic and he relaxed just a little bit. ”Oh… Theo…” He wasn’t sure how this encounter would go, the last time they got together there were a few words between them that seemed to set something off, so he wasn’t really sure where this conversation was going to go at first. However, Theo mustered and apology and acknowledged that his wording needed to be worked upon. Dumuzi’s face softened as the apology and explanation that he had trouble with his words, Dumuzi had figured as such, but she was at least grateful that it was acknowledged and he was going to be working on it. ”Thank you for that. I’ll keep that in mind for the future and try to be a little less sensitive about the words that you say.” It felt good to sweep this under the rug and bury the hatchet and move on from what was said in the forest. What was asked next kind of took Dumuzi off guard. ”A festival?” Dumuzi’s eyes squinted a bit in thought, there was a festival? His eyes opened again and his head snapped up. ”Oh! The Tanabata Festival is on right now, isn’t it? I totally forgot that it was going on.” Dumuzi paused a moment in thought. This could be a good time for some relaxation and readjust his thinking a little bit, it would also likely give him some time to do some research into the Contests as they traveled to and fro. Dumuzi smiled. ”Actually, that sounds like it would be fun. Sure, I’d be happy to go with you. It’s a traditional festival though, right? With Jinbei and Yukata?”
Dare he? He was certainly feeling courageous after Taz’s little pep talk with him. Maybe Feya could make something of an appearance as a practice run and maybe as a way to dip his toe into the waters to slowly build up some more courage about doing what he perhaps needed to do for happiness.

Thoughts: I-I feel like wearing a Yukata! >=O
Feelings: A little excited actually.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp: 13/23 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 13/22 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:3/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 3/5 [0/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 21/30 x1
Wild Encounter's 30/5
NPC Encounter: 70/??

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:48 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 8/5Trainer Challenge : 83/15

Hey....It wasn't entirely Theo's fault. Dumuzi was the one who got all huffy. But, he kept his mouth shut, and instead smiled when Dumuzi seemed to know what he was talking about. "Great! I can't wait~! And, yeah. I read visitors could wear jinbei or yukata. I'm definitely wearing a jinbei. I've never worn one before!...I bet you'd look great in a yukata, Dumuzi." "Well, that was surprisingly flattering of--" "I...think. Yukata are like kimonos, right? So, your figure is perfect for it. Er....N-No offense! I don't think there's anything wrong with a feminine--I mean, uh! I'm going to shut up now. Sorry." "Never mind. Theodore's an idiot."

[ He thinks you're pretty, Dumuzi! Not that he knows that. And, yes. Aston will finally catch up to Theo. ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 8/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 7 || 1/16 || 70/70 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 8/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 7 || 12/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 2/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 16/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal

Razsminion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 am
Albino-Cedric
Dumuzi: O///O I'm not sure how to deal with this kind of attention... >///3///>
Dumuzi's mom: I do. =A= Brutality
Gah! Between you and Loona I've been referring to Dumuzi in the female pronouns more and more! XD

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi blinked a few time, her mouth opened ever so slightly as Theo unknowingly started to flatter him in his own, verbally clumsy sort of way. Dumuzi’s face scrunched up as he suppressed laughter, but unfortunately he was only successful for a short while. Raising the back of his hand to block his mouth his laughter bubbled out a bit. At least he knew that if he explored his feminine side around Theo that he wouldn’t reject him because of it. ”Don’t worry, Theo. You’re not the first to comment on my feminine appearance nor confuse me for a girl and you probably won’t be the last.” His laughter had died off but the amused little smile was still on his face. ”I’ll take you up on that bet though, you can buy me something at the festival when I prove to you that I can pull it off.” Well, if he was going to put his foot in his mouth like that, then Dumuzi was going to take full advantage of that in any way he could. It was going to be his way of making sure that Theo’s learned his lessons about watching what he was going to say. He didn’t see why he couldn’t take Theo’s up on wearing a Yukata, after all, he was planning to wear one anyway. Actually, it was kind of eerie the way the situation played out and this was brought up in such a way. But… maybe it was like his amazon brigade that he was building, maybe it was just a sign that everything was going to be alright for him letting Feya come out a little more every now and then.
That or maybe he wasn’t as subtle with his natural feminine graces as he thought he was…
”And yes, Theo, a Yukata is a Kimono that is worn during summer festivals like the Tanabata.” Well, at least he could be educational about it too, Theo seemed like he was a little socially isolated at times. Not that it was a bad thing, though it did suggest that perhaps he was born somewhere farther away or he was very sheltered in his upbringing. It was amusing in a way, though the thought was a little heartbreaking as well. ”Oh, did you happen to face the gym yet?” he asked, wondering if it was really alright for Theo to go running off to the festival, he saw nothing wrong with not getting the badge first, but seeing as he was here. Even if he didn’t challenge the gym and didn’t want to, they should probably go shopping for the Jinbei and Yukata before they left. He doubted that they would be selling them at the festival itself and that was, if Theo needed to go shopping for one. ”Do you have your Jinbei already?”

Thoughts: Oh Theo... you're such a wonderfully strange doofus. =w=;;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp: 14/23 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 14/22 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:4/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 4/5 [0/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 22/30 x1
Wild Encounter's 31/5
NPC Encounter: 71/??

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:38 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 9/5Trainer Challenge : 84/15

Apparently this time he amused Dumuzi with his blabbering. Well, as long as he wasn't angry, Theo would happily let Dumuzi laugh at him. "Huh?...Well, okay then. I'll win something really good for you if you look great in a yukata." He would have gotten something nice for Dumuzi regardless, as an apology gift and peace offering if nothing else. "Ah, no....My team's not ready yet. I can probably with with Jesamine and Dominick, or even just Dominick, alone, but I don't want to rely solely on them." His jinbei? Theo smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head a bit. "Not yet....Think they sell any here in Santalune City?"

[ Oh, god! Mama bear alert! ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 9/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 7 || 2/16 || 70/70 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 9/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 7 || 13/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 3/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 17/19 || 90/90 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal

Razsminion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 am
Albino-Cedric
Naww... mom bears aren't as dangerous protecting their young. =w=

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Okay, Theo. Your word is as good as a blood oath to me. I’ll expect something really nice during the festival.” Dumuzi teased playfully. He almost made it sound like he was expecting something very expensive and luxurious from Theo when he one. Not that he was being serious about that, or expect it for that matter. Dumuzi’s face softened. ”That makes sense, I probably wouldn’t have won if it wasn’t for Titania, to be honest. That was a rough battle, he didn’t blame Theo for not wanting to take on the gym before he was ready, and to be honest, Dumuzi probably took on the gym before he was ready and the only reason he won was because Titania was so strong. He probably should have spent some more time looking for Flabebe before he took her on. He wouldn’t have found one, but the searching would have produced more pokemon to battle and get stronger against. Dumuzi pushed those thoughts behind her and took up the rest of the conversation.
”Yeah, I’m sure they sell them here, in fact, they might even be on sale because of the festival, did you want to go and start looking now or did you want to wait a little while? I’m not sure how we get to the islands myself, though. So we may have to get some more information in town anyway.” Dumuzi shifted his pack, now having to readjust it sense the stow-away had been captured and obtained.

Thoughts: Oh Theo... you're such a wonderfully strange doofus. =w=;;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp: 15/23 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 15/22 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:5/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 5/5 [0/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 23/30 x1
Wild Encounter's 32/5
NPC Encounter: 72/??

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:41 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 10/5Trainer Challenge : 85/15

How to get to the Sevii Islands? Theo knew that! "We can go to Coumarine and take a boat, or go back to Vaniville and take the train. Which do you want to do, Dumuzi?" He swayed on his heels a bit as he smiled at the other. "Yeah, let's go shopping real quick. It's better to do it now than to risk not getting one. Do you have a yukata yet?"

[ Well, I hope she'll like Theo. Also, how do you pronounce Dumuzi's name? -n-;;
Also also, how would he like a hairpin with a jeweled shiny Sylveon? :3
]

CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 10/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 7 || 3/16 || 70/70 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 10/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 7 || 14/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 4/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 18/19 || 90/90 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal

Razsminion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:22 am
Albino-Cedric
According to my book of names, it's pronounced: DOO-moo-zee
And Dumuzi would be like: "Dude... you do know I'm a guy, right?" =w= But he would wear it whenever he felt in the feminine mood until he was able to fully accept himself for who she really is. heart
Also, I wasn't sure how much detail you wanted to put into the shopping so I just kind of glossed over it, if you want though we can go more in depth. razz

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”Let’s go to Vaniville, I don’t think we are anywhere near Coumarine.” Dumuzi replied, the question of whether or not he had a Yukata made an amused look cross his face, quirk and eyebrow, tilt his head and place a fist on his hip. ”My mom has a few of them, Theo, but my gender doesn’t usually align with such a thing, so… no, I can’t say that I have one.” Dumuzi tried to supress a giggle at all of this, why was Theo treating him like a girl all of a sudden? It was… kind of nice in a way, but at the same time it wasn’t something that he was use to either. Maybe Theo just felt more comfortable with the idea of Dumuzi being a girl, or maybe Dumuzi just made him automatically think ‘girl’. It was hard to say, most of the time he was teased about being so ‘pretty’ and ‘feminine’ so at least Theo wasn’t being a jerk and doing that. Still, it was a little… weird… to say the least. He supposed he could over look something like that fairly easily, though. Dumuzi couldn’t help but feel a little… flattered, at such attention. Honestly it confused him a little bit of how he should act. On one hand… he was a boy, he was raised to be a boy and his father would probably kill him if he grew up anything but… on the other hand, it kind of tickled inside of him, and he did promise that he would work on making himself happy. Maybe this could be an opportunity for him to experiment a little sooner than what he normally would have done. It did make him a little nervous, but as his mom told him more than a few times: Nervousness can lead to exciting things.

With a quick shopping trip in the City (and a little more money than Dumuzi would have liked to have spent…) Dumuzi seemed to have finally found his Yukata, his pokemon had helped him out quite a bit actually and Titania in particular seemed to be very eager to set him up with something so elegant and feminine. It was almost like she was enjoying it on some sort of therapeutic level or something. He felt kind of bad, Titania wasn’t getting much ‘me’ time with him, but he promised himself that once Niamh was settled into the group a little more that he would take her out of the pokeball more often and make an effort to spend more time with her. Along with his purchase came with a set of lacquer chopsticks to hold his hair in a bun and a Kinchaku bag as well. Finally a pair of Geta sandals were allowed to round off the outfit. Dumuzi also wasn’t allowed to go anywhere by his pokemon without a touch of gently pink lipstick on his person… he was starting to wonder if someone had put them all up to this. He felt so nervous stepping out into the world like this, his stomach held butterflies and a whole bunch of what if’s were dancing around in his head and plaguing his mind. Though his gang of pokemon were eager to get him out of the shop so that they could show Theo. Where was he anyway? Maybe he was still getting his Jinbei or something? Dumuzi decided to stay patiently outside the shop. Titania and Vivienne were returned to their pokeballs and Niamh was once more cuddled in Dumuzi’s arms. Admittedly, Dumuzi had brought his newest partner to cuddle like this to try and fend off the anxiety he was feeling at being out in public like this. He was hoping that nobody pegged him as a guy, he wasn’t sure how open these people were around her to such a thing and the last thing he needed was trouble like that.

Thoughts: Oh man... what have I gotten myself into. =~=;;;
Feelings: Anxious.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp: 16/23 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 16/22 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:6/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 1/5 [1/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 27/30 x1
Wild Encounter's 33/5
NPC Encounter: 73/??

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:57 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 11/5Trainer Challenge : 86/15

Well, then they would have to both go shopping. He hoped jinbei weren't expensive. He could afford it, of course, but she hadn't brought a bank with him. Just enough for the necessities. His gender didn't usually align? Weren't yukata a unisex clothing? Sure, they looked better on woman or feminine people, buff still. Just because Dumuzi was a boy didn't mean he couldn't wear dresses or clothes typically worn by girls. He hoped he could show Dumuzi he firmly believed that. Because, Theo wouldn't judge him based on that. It wasn't weird to Theo at all.

The shopping took a little longer than expected. He had no idea why. He had found and bought his jinbei rather quickly. However, he ended up brousing the other clothes so anything. Not that he bought anything. But, by the time he was done, Dumuzi was already outside and waiting for him. And, he looked great! Theo smiled, not realizing he was slightly pink. "You look amazing in that, Dumuzi! I guess I owe you a great prize then~." But, was that lipstick he was wearing? Theo hadn't expected that. Well, it worked well with him. The other certainly looked better than Theo. He was wearing a plain striped jinbei. Nothing elegant or particularly special. But, Theo looked his best in simple clothes. He was just that kind of person. The more elegant or formal he got, the weirder he looked. "Are you and Eevee ready to go~?"

[ You have a book of names? Awesome!
Theo: Ah....Yes....But, if something looks good on you, you should wear it anyway~!
Maybe during contests. Yeah. Shopping isn't my strong suit. Glazing over it is the best I can do.
]

CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 11/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 7 || 4/16 || 70/70 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 11/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 7 || 15/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 5/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 19/19 || 90/90 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal

Razsminion

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games