Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:52 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
I suppose I should introduce myself as well ^^
Hello peeps! The name is Hope the kind but you can simply shorten that to 'Hope' or 'kind,' either works for me. I've created my student and school employee so I look forward to Rping with all of you~

Hey! I'm glad to see you here! I look forward to meeting your characters! ^-^

To you as well!
What character(s) do you currently have out?

I have Tera the student making her way to the campus station and Takahiro the technology and science teacher lazing around in the courtyard

Ah! Takahiro is the one who was sleeping on the bench, yes?
Is Tera interacting with other peeps?

Yup ^-^ Tera's currently travelling with Steel Lapin's Izumi. Maybe we could interact when we get to the gates?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:06 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

Looks like both me and you are in charge of security detail ^^

Looks like you're right. Natalie sounds like a great character, really looking forward to interacting with her in the rp.
"It'll be a pleasure working with you, partner." ;D

I feel like the more I will interact with Miss. Heart the more that might be divulged from her character. I do apologize for the sloppy bio that you've had to read ^^;
She will definitely get better once I can RP with her!

No need to apologize. I didn't find the bio sloppy to be honest. I found it really intriguing and written much like a pen and papper character (which I love about it).

I think the same can be said for every character, really. The more you use them, the more you begin to cement/develop their true personality -- or the character begins to follow through with their intended character arch. It's all a part of good character development in my opnion.

A pen and paper character?

I most certainly hope so smile
I try my best to fill in the gaps of the circle I've drawn for myself. Now that I've placed down the foundation I just have to follow the blueprint.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:07 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
Hello peeps! The name is Hope the kind but you can simply shorten that to 'Hope' or 'kind,' either works for me. I've created my student and school employee so I look forward to Rping with all of you~

Hey! I'm glad to see you here! I look forward to meeting your characters! ^-^

To you as well!
What character(s) do you currently have out?

I have Tera the student making her way to the campus station and Takahiro the technology and science teacher lazing around in the courtyard

Ah! Takahiro is the one who was sleeping on the bench, yes?
Is Tera interacting with other peeps?

Yup ^-^ Tera's currently travelling with Steel Lapin's Izumi. Maybe we could interact when we get to the gates?

Most definetly! I also need to get my Chespin. Though, I'm not too sure how much Alana will actually interact with anyone of them. She is not much of a social person.....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:18 pm
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind

Looks like my character Eve and your student character Alana will be roommates. Can't wait to rp with you in the near future smile

Yes~
I can't wait either! It seems like we might have more interaction compared to the DTI guild ^^

It seems like it. You certainly have a chance to run into both of my students characters through the guild.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:28 pm
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind

Looks like my character Eve and your student character Alana will be roommates. Can't wait to rp with you in the near future smile

Yes~
I can't wait either! It seems like we might have more interaction compared to the DTI guild ^^

It seems like it. You certainly have a chance to run into both of my students characters through the guild.

Oh, you have another character?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:34 pm
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind

Yes~

Yep I have Eve and Maria. Maria is taking Breeding so Alana and her will get a chance to meet then I'd assume.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:40 pm
Hope the kind

Most definetly! I also need to get my Chespin. Though, I'm not too sure how much Alana will actually interact with anyone of them. She is not much of a social person.....

Ufufufu~ Not to worry Tera is quite social at the moment, especially since she's so excited to get her Pokemon  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:45 pm
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind

Yes~

Yep I have Eve and Maria. Maria is taking Breeding so Alana and her will get a chance to meet then I'd assume.

Wooooo! That means I get to meet both your characters! When classes start we will have way more chances to interact :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:47 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Ufufufu~ Not to worry Tera is quite social at the moment, especially since she's so excited to get her Pokemon

Is she headed over to the Day Care Center too?!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:53 pm
Hope the kind

I try my best to fill in the gaps of the circle I've drawn for myself. Now that I've placed down the foundation I just have to follow the blueprint.

A pen&paper character is one that is written (or pre-written) for table-top roleplays. ((Dungeons and Dragons is a famous example of a table-top rp.)) I'm a GM for the World of Darkness pen&paper games and have spent hundreds of hours analyzing setting/world details as well as character templates and NPCs. The way you have written your profile reminds me a lot of the way pre-written characters are for those sort of roleplays, which is cool in my opinion.

I agree. I think if you haven't played the character you've created before, it's not entirely possible to fill in all the gaps before you've started using the character. Just like people in real life, we learn as we move along. :3

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:55 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Yup, I'm planning on it! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:59 pm
Rolls around while watching king of the hill  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:19 pm
shadowabyss1301
Rolls around while watching king of the hill

Are they still making new episodes?
Oh...hold up! Aren't you the user of that angry, potty mouthed kid by the school gate?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:23 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Yup, I'm planning on it! ^-^

Perfect! Both our characters would be on our way over there!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

A pen&paper character is one that is written (or pre-written) for table-top roleplays. ((Dungeons and Dragons is a famous example of a table-top rp.)) I'm a GM for the World of Darkness pen&paper games and have spent hundreds of hours analyzing setting/world details as well as character templates and NPCs. The way you have written your profile reminds me a lot of the way pre-written characters are for those sort of roleplays, which is cool in my opinion.

I agree. I think if you haven't played the character you've created before, it's not entirely possible to fill in all the gaps before you've started using the character. Just like people in real life, we learn as we move along. :3

Wow! Is it a lot like writing up characters for a novel? I've tried playing D&D but the only problem was that people didn't always have the patience to play. Even though I would get really into it.....it just sort of died. Its sort of like roleplaying but with dices and you can actually see the roleplayers face to face.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games