Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:41 pm
kurai_18
Kefkadragon

((yeah but I deleted the second one....or is it showing?))
User Image

Eric nodded "That sounds good to me."
He opened his hand and a sword made of shadow-light formed in his hand.
"I normally use a keyblade or a sword, but this is a.....borrowed sword. You wouldn't believe how many swords Jaster hoards." he grins

Eric looks at Lawrence grinning "yeah last you saw me, I looked like I was a 10 year old, that's when Kalena was headmaster. She doesn't know I left Tagonia....good to hear she retired."

Eric turns back to Light.
"don't take it easy on me. You can have the first move." he said, not affected by the humming that his sword was emitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light's body seemed to flicker as he seemed to be standing in front of Eric still. "My move has been made." A whisper in Eric's ear said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:58 pm
kurai_18
Kefkadragon

User Image

Eric smirked and quickly moved backwards from Light until he ran up the wall and back flipped over Light and went to hit his back, or so it seemed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:04 pm
kurai_18
kalenakeeper

Lawrence leaned on a wall near the arena. "We'll chat after the fight other Eric," he said. He saw Light's body flicker. Hmm, pretty fast guy. Magic was probably used for that, he thought. He put a hand to his chin and observed the fight.

(OOC: I'm not going to be involved in this for a while, so feel free not to quote me if you don't need to)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light vanished as Eric punched his back and reappeared on the other side of the room. He scratched his head. "That was a bit mean. I'll try and dim it down." He chuckled to himself. "After all, no one likes a show boat, right?"
Light charged Eric with sword raised like a samurai, holding it close to him and aloft. He aimed a slice at Eric's chest, which he would reel back if it were blocked and stay defensive for a little bit.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:34 pm
kurai_18
Kefkadragon

User Image

Eric laughs "Gotcha man."
He moved side stepped away from Light's slice attack, moving behind him and hit Light's shoulder with the handle of the sword, enough to let him know that he hit him again.
"I can't believe Jaster is missing my fight, he taught me some of what I know.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He frowned. Light's eyes went dead and cold. He spun from the hilt, letting it look as if he had been hit. He hit the ground face first and stayed down. It was soon realized that something wasn't right with Light. He rose to his feet as if nothing had happened and spun on the ball of his foot. His face held no human emotion as he charged forward and sent a barrage of cuts, slices, and parries at Eric. Wh-what's happening... Light was inside his own head. Did I seriously lose my peace? This is bad...

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:53 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Eric notices the change with Light now "Light, get a hold of yourself!" he said quickly dodging many attacks, however one was too close to dodge like he's been doing, so he skids under Light and proceeded to hit him in the small of his back with the handle again, actually not wanting to do serious damage, like he knew he could.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He staggered forward from the hit and turned his head. Luckily, the thought of what was beneath the glove never happened across his mind. Light had to think hard of tons of things, hoping one of them would trigger his returning to consciousness.
Light turned to face Eric, light sword disappearing and Fenrir appearing. Thoughts of Ixyam couldn't wake him. He thought of Ene next. It seemed to be having a little affect. Light stopped and grasped his head, staggering and dropping Fenrir. He winced. "Knock.... me... out..." was all he could say...

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:13 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Eric understood and dropped his sword and took off a glove. He grabbed Light's shoulder, Light would feel his strength disappearing all of a sudden.
"1....2" Eric seemed to be counting for as long as his hand had a grasp on Light.
"3" he let go, any longer would do more damage than he wanted. Hopefully this would make him pass out on his own from exaustion.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:18 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea watched the match with interest. Taking into consideration that Light was the sparrng teacher, he must have had good skillz and since she did learn best by watching. It was a win-win situation. Her eyes narowed though as his foghting style suddenly turned robotic and violent. Then the student Eric made contact with him adn counted down, "What's heppening?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:15 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ligth's eyes rolled up into his head as he slumped to the floor. He convulsed a couple of times before remaining still. Then, Light was done and he was glad. He could have done some damage to, not just Eric but the school. Thinking straight was all he needed to concentrate on. Yet, he blacked out.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:13 am
kurai_18
Kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart
kilatails

User Image

Eric caught Light as he fell.
"Man, Sasha's gonna kill me if she sees this.." he sighed. He lifted Light enough to help him into his teacher's chair which leaned back enough for him to rest.
"Cura"

He looked towards Talia, Ea, and Lawrence. He put on his glove again.
"if he lost control, im not sure if I can count that as beating the teacher....damn, I hope Kalena doesn't find out" he rubbed his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:59 am
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Lost control?" she stared at Light then switched to look at Eric, "Lost control of what?"

User Image

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:46 pm
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
kilatails

Lawrence chuckled. "Does everyone in this bloody place have some secret rage mode or is able to turn into some animal? I swear half the admin does and now even the new teacher has some hidden power he must control," he said grabbing the empty elixir bottle. "Where can I learn such things?" he asked sarcastically.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games