Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She looked out the window and smiled like a little kid. "Wow, tha's bloody amazing."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:48 pm
holloween-hound

User ImageJaster walked into the Gummi Hangar bay in the middle of the night (lets say 2-3 am)

He went straight to his ship and went inside. He grabbed a checklist of things that needed to be repaired, which was most of the ship. Some would say this gummi ship had seen better days or was already in the junkyard, just waiting to be crushed. He started to walk to the cockpit and the floor fell thru, he grit his teeth but stayed silent as he pulled himself out.

He walked back outside the gummi ship and ran his hand on the outside hull. He could see rust forming on the hull. He frowned.
"we've seen better days, haven't we old friend?" he said
"I won't let them get rid of you, I can fix you up....you'll see." his voice sounded of desperation.

He walked to the wall to grab some hand tools, It wasn't that he was horrible using them, it was more that this ship was really old, if it was in decent condition, it would be in a museum, either way, out of his hands.

He took some materials not really meant for his ship, but they weren't labeled for any particular ship, so he took them.

He was able to move his ship onto a lift so he could get at the underside. It was corroded or rusted away.
"not too bad, I can patch you up..." he said, knowing that it would need much more than a patch up, he just didn't want to admit that his gummi ship was unfixable.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:58 am
holloween-hound
((only if you want to play Daxter...))

User Image

Jaster had been working all night on his gummi ship. There were still shows of how old the ship was.
"damn....I don't want to ask for help....but...." he sighed and went towards Daxter's room within the gummy bay.

He knocked on the door, but not too loudly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:31 am
User Image

Green fire erupted next to Jaster's head as Shido was trying to get his attention. "Yo can you not hear the announcement?" Shido said as she stood behind Jaster. Eclipse's announcement was playing around the school.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:37 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Jaster was filthy with grease and dirt on him.
He turned to Shido

"yeah, I hear it..." he sighed
"nothing I can really do, im not a keyblade master....the only 'master' in the family is Rose....a magic master....anyway, nothing much I can do." he sighed and glanced back at his gummy ship, a wing fell off leaving rusty dust.

"aww man..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:39 am
User Image

Shido sighed before looking at Jaster's ship. "Ah...need some help? Maybe i can give it some draconic flair." Shido asked looking back at Jaster.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:44 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"yeah, but not too much, ok....this was my dad's gummi ship....I haven't seen him since I was a kid...." he rubbed his eyes and the grease smears
"ive been trying to fix it since the last mission it flew a year ago...its rusty...."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:52 am
User Image

"Rust? Ha. Nothing a little dragon magic can't fix." He said as he blew white flames into both of his hands and rubbed them together before walking up to the ship. "A nice old fashioned restoration spell." He said as he slapped both claws onto the ship as light erupted from his hands and started spreading around the rusty ship removing all forms of rust and decay.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:57 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Jaster fell backwards onto his butt seeing the gummi ship was as good as new,
"whoa.......time magic has nothing on that..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:59 am
User Image

Shido backed up as the light faded revealing the brand new now clean and repaired ship before him. On the side was a new logo. A green fireball. "Tada." He said with a laugh.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:28 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Jaster has a wide grin. He immediately runs inside and laughs
"this is exactly as dad left it! Heehe may need a few upgrades but nothing I can't do."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:42 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Before heading to the main office, Eric stopped in the gummi hangar to see if his ship had made it back from Twilight Town safely. He entered the room and pressed the button on his keys to turn his ship's lights on. The lights dimly glowed near the entrance of the hangar.
"Crap. Damn horseman wrecked my battery," he said to himself. I'll have to talk to Yogtz later, he thought. He then heard jaster giggling like a schoolgirl. He walked over to Jaster's ship and whistled. "A less sloppy looking version of you tried to kill my girlfriend before that crap went down in Twilight Town. Calls himself Jax. Got any idea how i can track him down and kick his a**?" he said bluntly.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:59 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image
Jaster's face goes straight, he went out to Eric
"its my dad's ship....it was rusty a few minutes ago but my roommate and friend Shido.." he pointed to the dragon human
"repaired it with magic....it was falling apart." he sighed then realized he was talking about Jax

He looked serious when Jax was mentioned.
"So Jax was in Twilight Town....he's mostly loyal to the superior but doesn't pay much attention to mom, who is also with them....well...her nobody at least." he sighed and held his chest, even though he was a greasy mess, the heartless emblem on his chest was still pristine.

"yeah...." he sighed and took out a small flame emblem.
"this came from my girlfriend Lillith....he's loyal to her and would come to her call....." he looked heartbroken when talking about his girlfriend, he hasn't seen her in years now and wondered if he would really get to date her, or even just see her, for a few moments.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Eric examined the emblem. "So this will bring him to me whenever i need it? Excellent. Good to know I won't have to fly around and ask every shady nobody on every world and end up killed by some organization asswipe," he cleared his throat. "Do pardon my rudeness. Today has been rough to say the least. What was originally a pleasant date was ruined by a nobody invasion, him coming and threatening me and my date, and then the embodiment of death himself coming to destroy the very world I was standing on and trying to kill my new friend, all while ruining my chance at revenge against the original party that threatened me," he said. "You may keep the emblem for now. I need to go try and smooth talk my way into that group to fight death. I'm just BOILING with revenge today," he said leaning against his own ship.
He rubbed the arm that Jax's chakram had sliced the shirt sleeve on. Blue fire must've hit me. This arm feels somewhere between numb and burning, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:31 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image

Jaster saw the chakram mark on Eric. He felt guilty.
"Let me heal that.." he said and touched where the chakram hit, blue fire came from his hands but it didn't hurt or burn, it felt warm and safe.

When he removed his hands, the hurt from Jax's attack was gone.
"better?"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games