Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:10 pm
fox137
User Image

they slowly were pushed back then suddenly the windows burhsed in and them came in from all sides around them quickly closing up the space to escape and stuff to throw-

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:16 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137

User Image

Rose quickly surveyed everything, they were becoming blocked in fast.

"Light!" Rose said, using a great amount of her remaining strength left, she obliterated every heartless and nobody going down to the hall of headmasters.

"lets go!" she said grabbing Wakai's hand pushing her ahead of herself.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:23 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Right! Just make sure you stay right behind me, I'll handle any oncoming heartless from the front." she said, holding the chair in front of her. Her plan was to use the chair as a shield to ram any heartless in the way. "Can you keep the back protected?" Wakai asked Rose.

kalenakeeper
fox137

[OOC:]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image

-before they could take off running the ground shook and smashed open as a massive heard of shadows garbed rose before she could take her hand and pulled her into the darkness trapping her inside it before it goes back down and another starts shaking before the other girl-

OOC: surprise !
Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:01 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137

User Image

Before Rose could get away, she found herself sinking fast

"RUN!!" she screamed

She fell into the darkness, she threw her magic staff to the ground to let Kalen know she was missing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:13 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Rose!" Wakai could only watch as Rose was pulled into darkness. Then another shadow heard started rushing towards her, "Oh my-" she continued on with chair in hand, just in case. She headed to the only area she knew, the Grand Hall.

kalenakeeper
fox137

[OOC:]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

-the ground shot up with another pillar of heartless as it went back down and another again as it followed Wakai in an attempt to catch her as well as it did rose coming from other angels too-

OOC: i love this a chair in ahnd will beat back the heartless
Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:52 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai noticed that there were other shadow heard coming from other directions. "Oh, ah, umm." Wakai tried thinking of which direction to go, until she spotted a small silver plate on the wall saying "Grand Hall" with an arrow pointing in the direction of where it is. "Oh, then, this way?" Wakai followed where the arrow had pointed. A shadow heard was in her way, so she held the chair from the back and rushed through the shadow heard. "Agh! Move!" she yelled as she rushed through.

kalenakeeper
fox137

[OOC:Lol, well, she is really strong, physically, and she has no weapons, she uses her bare hands as a weapon so yeah 3nodding ]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image

Eclipse stepped into the empty office and took his place behind the admin desk as a bunch of roster screens popped up. He also saw the security footage of the hanger and watched.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image

Eclipse saw the notice pop up and nodded. "Ok this can be fixed. Academy wide venting in progress." He said to himself as he brought the tab up and worked the controls turning the vents on as the gas started to get sucked out.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:54 am
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kalena walked into the admin office, her footsteps even sounded different now.

She opened the door and walked in, as if she owned the place still.
"I though i'd inform you that all the bane is gone from the premises. Now I have a question, why did the barriers to prevent the poison gas, why didn't they immediately kick in." she looked straight at DIZ.

"its bad enough im leaving in the morning, but the last thing I get from this place is....this! Im sure you both remember the last time, the 'prom' and nothing went right, man....this was a disaster too...." she seemed to have a lot on her mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:39 am
User Image

"And yet it was dealt with swiftly and with no causalities and no war but other then that we have no idea why the barrier did not work. Diz is working on it now." Eclipse said looking over at Diz who was busy working through the defense's. "I have a theory on who may have a hand in this. Pestilence." Eclipse suggested.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:33 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena gave a heavy sigh
"The Horseman of Pestilence....of illness and vial things....right?"

She rubbed her head,
"day before my vacation and all sorts of stuff happens...."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games