Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Front Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:27 pm
Devossy

Red Gypsy

Hector, Valick and Anne hear a knock on the door and then see someone walk in short time after. "Oh my so many lovelies here" Hector spoke softly to Valick. Valick smirked and looked at Hector "yes there are, too bad you can't stay and enjoy one of them" Valick teased.

Vince started to walk down the stairs in his leath armor, with a folded up bow on his side and arrows on his back with some throwing daggers around his waist. He sighs as moved down the stairs and then looked up seeing everyone and then stopped as he saw a lovely women at the front foor, she looked a little nervous and was standing there with a letter. He then simply walked over to her giving her a warm smile, hope he dosent frighten her with him all dressed for war, softly looking into her very blue eyes with he's dark brown ones "Hello there. You look like your new here. I'm Vince a guest here, maybe I can help out?" He spoke softly to her showing he was not harmful at all. This was the second women here that has caught his interest again, this was very weird to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

"Hello...is Lady Sebastet here" Alice said in a soft scared voice, "I was sent here from my clan." She held out the later that had a stamp of her father and grandfather vampire clan on it. Most people who saw here could tell she was part elf thanks to the semi pointed ears but that did not think she was part vampire. She took a step back away from him for she was still scared of males in general even if he was acting like he was not going to hurt her. He still looked like he was going off to war or a battle. She started to bite her lips worried that she came at a bad time. "I am sorry" she said in a whispered voice.

Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:18 pm
Devossy

Red Gypsy

Vince softly folded his hands in front of him and took a small step back to give her more space, she seemeda little too shy and didn't want to scare her. He looked at the symbol on the letter and nodded softly as he knew it. "I'm sorry to say she's not here at the moment" He says softly and looks around the front room as it hass been rearaged in to what looked like a hospitle, then softly looked back at her "we kind of something troublesome going on at the moment, so hang on to that letter for Sebastet and one everything is handle you will be able to see her, but what I can do for you is tell you about the place from what I've learned and rules." He says softly and points to the stairs.

"Up the stairs are many rooms, you may choose one of you own and no one will enter there besides the servants to clean it." Vince then lightly pointed at the stained glass door "through that door is a lovely garden and you can get to the kitchen through there if your ever hungry, Rebecca, my grand-daughter is the cheif here but she's busy helping out with Sebastet at the moment as well, so you can help yourself to kitchen for now. There's a library if get bored and wish to read something to pass the time, a bathhouse in the garden, and many other place I'm not sure of everything here but that is what I know so far." He explains softly to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

Alice nodded and put the letter back in her pocket for the time being. She looked around and wondered wondered why this was like this but would not ask. "Thank you Vince" she said softly as she bowed her head to him after he explained things, "Sorry where are my manners...I am Lady Alice Blackblood....I am sorry if I seem a bit rude but I have been through a lot and I have never left the clan house on my own before.....this is all new to me." She gave him a weak smile but it was gentle and sweet. It was nice to have the first person she meet be nice to her. "Again sorry and thank you" she said

Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:17 pm
Devossy

Red Gypsy

Deviant Cannon

Vince gives her a warm smile and small nod as she introduced herself. "It's very nice to meet you Lady Alice. No need to be sorry, I will reassure you have nothing to be nervous about with any one here, Some might have a strong tone at times but no one will bring you harm and if they do, they will have to answer to a lot of us in return." Vince says warmly. "What would you care to do Lady Alice? We can have a Servant find you a room if you are tired and wish to rest or may join me over there with my Family?" Vince says lightly as he motions to the small group over by the couches. Hector, Valick gave her a smile and nod and Anne gave a cheerful wave she was always very bubbly around new people.

Andy and Desha were sitting together on another couch talking to a women Layloo with also three giants standing by them as they chatted on there own.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:10 am
Desha just gave a soft laugh and shook his head, "He isn't mad, Layloo. I can promise you that much. No one can stay mad at you for long," he told her simply then leaned forward to give her a kiss on her cheek before settling back against Andy.

"Why don't you go get your new friends settled for now. They can take rooms near yours. Sebastet had a feeling you'd return with a few giants and had one section of rooms enlarged just as she did for you," he suggested, "You can even raid the larder if you're all hungry. I know for a fact that there's plenty of venison still down there as well as a few boar and we just got in a large delivery of vegetables and fruits. Just avoid the wine this time. I have no desire to inform your mother that you got drunk again," he added, finishing with a wink for the last time she dipped into the bloodwine.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:44 am
User Image

Alice looked at the group of people and nodded to them not sure about everything. She was still very shy and scared around people she did not know or trust. "Rest sounds good but I really must wait for Lady Sebastet" she said, "Grandfather made it very clear that I gave her this letter right away when I got here." She did not know what was inside it but she was sure it was long for it felt like a thick letter. "I...I will with you and your family" she said

Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:29 pm
Devossy

Deviant Cannon

Red Gypsy

Vince gave a soft smile and small nod as he walks with her over to his family, he grabs her a chair to sit in setting it by them but not too close to make her uncomfortable. he then removes his weapons and sets them by the couch and grabs himself a chair as well so not everyone is cramped on the couch. "Lady Alice this is my Daughter Anne, My Sire and Leader Hector, and My Son Valick. Everyone this is Lady Alice." Vince says warmly introducing her to them and them to her. Hector gave a warm smile and so did Valick, Anne waved happily again.

Andy smiles as Vince tries to make the new lady comfortable and cuddles Desha back into his arms.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:38 pm
"Its a pleasure to meet you all" Alice said in a soft and low voice as she bowed her head to them. She had stopped shaking for the most part but now she did not know what to say or do. This people where still strangers to her and she knew nothing about where she was. "Do all group of families live here?" she asked.

Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

((gaaa bad post))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:44 pm
Devossy
]

Red Gypsy

The four of them think a moment and Vince smiles, "Well this place pretty much makes everyone family. Me, Anne, and Hector have come here for my Son's Wedding Andy, Who sits right over there with his mate Desha. The are going to get married in a week from now. My other son Michael is with Desha's son Dancer and My grand-daughter Rebecca is with this guy named Ash, they are all very close to Sebastet and part of her family so, I guess we are just one big family here now." Vince says warmly and looks at her, "I'm sure you will fit in be very comfortable here Alice and sooner then you know it you will be like family to everyone here as well."  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:53 pm
There seemed to be a lot of happy families and couples here and it made Alice feel out of place. "I see I am happy for all of you" she said in a low tone as she looked down at her hands. The only family she had left was her grandfather and many people told her before she left to be careful. And she could understand why. "I....don't...fit" she said to her self. Part of her wish she was still locked in her room back home where she felt safe. She was thinking going to find a room would be the best. Or food...she had not eaten anything since she left the main house and she was starting to feel light headed a bit. She closed her eyes and shock her head which just made it worst.

Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Devossy

Red Gypsy

Vince looked at her a bit worried, "Are you alright, you look a bit pale. Would you like to get something to eat? I can take you to the kitchen if you like?" Vince asked her softly as she seemed to be having a bit of trouble.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:46 pm
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

"sorry I have not eaten since I left the main house" Alice said opening her eyes, "but yes please maybe some food would be best" Standing up she wobbled a bit but she grabbed the chair to steady her self. "I am sorry" she said to every one feeling with she was being a bother.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:13 pm
Devossy

Red Gypsy

Vince nods softly as he stood with her as she started to wobble he softly held her arm to balance her, but didn't grip her too hard to make her feel uncomfortable from his touch. "No need to be sorry dear, you must of had a long trip, get yourself well rest and refresh, I am sure we will chat some more another time" Hector says warmly letting her know she was not being a bother at all.

Vince lightly lets her take his arm to lean on him a bit if she didn't mind. "Here this way Lady Alice, we will get you feel better in no time" He says warmly as he walks her through the stain glass door into the garden heading to the kitchen.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca appeared in the front room and looked around as everything seemed to have moved and it looked like a emergence room in here, seems like everyone was busy getting ready for the worst.

Valick felt Rebecca enter the room and turned his head around and smiled, "Rebecca!" He said cheerfully. Rebecca turns to him and smiles seeing everyone on the couch as well as Desha resting in Andy's arms. "Hey everyone." She says warmly as she walked over to them. Hector stood and smiles brightly seeing him, she missed him dearly. "Hector is wonderful to see you." She says warmly giving him a small bow as she will always respect him and no other from her clan. Hector stepped over to her and straighted her up, "Its wonderful to see you too my darling, I have told you, you do not have to do that for me, even now more then ever." Hector says warmly with a smile. Rebecca smiles and hugs him, "I will always respect you Hector." Hector chuckles and hugs her back.

Rebecca then looks over seeing Anne, "Anne you look cheerful as always, have you gotten into trouble yet." Rebecca teased her as Hector and her pulled out of there hug and Anne came right up giving her a big hug making Rebecca laugh. "Not yet, but there's still many days to have fun." Anne teased back as Rebecca hugged her Aunt happily.

Rebecca soon gave everyone a hug that wanted one and it warmed her very much seeing how much she had a family that cared for her so much and that she loved so dearly. "So where is this Handsome man of yours Rebecca, I'd love to meet him." Anne teased. Rebecca smirked at her, "Ash is packing for us as we are heading to the Demon realm to protect a stone there and you my dear aunt will remember he is mine not yours to touch, plus he might bite if you do" Rebecca teased back and chuckled. Anne gave her a playful wink.

"You better be careful now Rebecca, we all want you back here safe as well as the others." Hector says warmly. Rebecca smiles at them, looking at her sire Valick last as this was a little different not going out and fighting with him by her side. "I will be, I have Ash to look out for me as I will for him." Rebecca says warmly "I'm going to help out here, I need to do something around here to repay every ones kindness for what they all have done for me." Valick says warmly. Rebecca smiled as she looked at him, "I can see you look so much better and feel it too Valick, I am very happy for you." Rebecca says warmly.

(Edited)  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces