Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
An'desha's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:23 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks at the sounds his love makes from his touch and happily kisses him back. "We will be spoiling her later, but you deserve to be spoiled all the time" Andy says warmly and enjoyed watching the water run over his lovers skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:48 am
Darsto_23

Desha gave him a knowing grin as he finally moved out of the tub, "I think you just like to see me drenched in water," he teased as he picked up a towel and dried off then wrapped his hair in another towel.

"Come on. I need to eat if I'm going to be doing anything at all tonight," he added as he wrapped himself in one of the robes then went into the main room. He almost squealed when he saw the packages from the tailor and seamstress but held back enough to get them put up in the closet before he returned to his breakfast, only Rebecca's gifts and Andy's shirts on the table now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:53 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks at him, "Oh you know me too well love." he teased back and softly got out of the tub with him and started to dry himself off as Desha finished and went into the front room. Andy felt him get really excited about something he saw in the front room, he smiles and finishes scrubbing his hair and puts on a robe moving to the front room to see what got him all excited but when he looked, Desha was just looking at the food that was brought up for him. Andy was a little confused as Desha has never gotten that excited at seeing food, but he let it go smiling as he joined Desha with his meal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 am
Darsto_23

Desha rolled his eyes a bit and gave in a bit after taking another bite of the fresh fruit, "Alright... Our costumes got delivered but I put them up so I could surprise you with them after the wedding," he admitted to that much but wasn't even going to think about them until then.

So he simply returned to his breakfast of fresh fruits, buttered bread, and a delicious hot cider. It might not look like much, but for his breakfast it was a feast. He usually just got by with a cup or two of coffee.

"Go ahead and get dressed, you gorgeous hunk. I'll finish eating and get ready then you can help me brush out my hair before we go surprise Rebecca," he added as he shooed him off so he could finish eating before they left.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:39 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks at him as he gave in to telling him why he was excited, he then started to shoo him away so he leaned in to give his love a quick kiss on the cheek as he munched on some fruit, "Love you" He said sweetly to him and walked back into the bedroom to get dressed and ready to go see Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:28 pm
Darsto_23

Desha finished the fruit and cider in record time then went to get himself dressed in a pair of dark green leather pants and matching vest and boots with a shirt of a paler green under the vest. His hair was left loose since Andy loved to run his fingers through it so much and only wore the hair ornament there that matched the one he'd given Andy.

"Tell Michael that he and Dancer can meet us in the garden if they feel up to coming out for this," he called out to Andy as he collected the packages for Rebecca and put them in a basket to make them easier to carry.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:56 pm
Red Gypsy
I was going to have Valick and ora join in this but she is not on right now and they still are working on going to the market and rebecca something so I can figure something out for them to meet up with rebecca later.

Andy smiles as he looks his love over seeing he dressed so well like always, he came over to him and wraped his arms around him from behind and kisses his neck lightly. "Mmm so good looking as always my love, you ready to go, I told Michael they will be joining us." Andy says warmly as he held his love a bit longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:11 pm
Darsto_23

Desha shivered at the kiss to his neck and had to smile as he leaned back into his arms a bit, "I'm ready, of course. But I have to admit that you're just a good looking, if not better," he told him, glad he'd worn one of the new shirts. It fit him perfectly and the silk moved over his muscles like he'd been born in it. So very tempting...

He had to give a soft laugh, though, "Come on. We keep getting ourselves into a situation where we have to make ourselves leave," he teased him a bit then took his hand and lead him out the door with the basket over his other arm as he lead the way to the garden.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:41 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smirked at him as he walked back to there with his love in his arm lightly caring him seeing he got a bit of shaky legs from his tease. "You know you love it Desha.." Andy teased some more and gave his love a warm kiss as he then sits on the sofa and gets the pen and paper again and then pats his lap for Desha to sit in it so they could think together and cuddle at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:48 am
Darsto_23

Desha almost swore out loud over the teasing, especially when Andy went to the sofa and got the pen and pad. But he moved to sit in his lap as requested and leaned back on the sofa with him, "I do love it when you tease me, Andy..." he admitted softly then looked over the notes they'd already made, not sure what else to come up with for the wedding that they hadn't already decided on.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:00 am
Red Gypsy
Darsto_23

Andy smirks and wraps his arms around his love as they think, he then starts a new sheet of paper, "Alright how about we start making a list of all who is going to be there so we can give Rebecca the list and it will tell her how much she should make for the wedding?" Andy offered as he started to right Michael and Dancer's names down.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:18 am
Darsto_23

Desha gave a soft laugh and snuggled back against him, "Alright... Let me see... Ora and her grandparents, that's three for them. Cassius and Kota, Cass'll give us hell if we don't invite him. Valick, your Sire, and sister. Rebecca and Ash, of course. Cain and Rose. Dev and Snow. Wind and Aten, and their two boys. Crisdean, who you haven't met yet. Blade and Anube. Sebastet's Lio will have to be there or she'll abandon us right after she's finished the ceremony. That other vampire you mentioned, what was his name again?" he listed everyone he could think of right off then forgot the last name.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:33 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as he writes every ones names down, "Hector, I will write a maybe down for him, not sure if he will come or not, it would be nice to see him though, he works too much just like Rebecca sometimes, thats where she mostly gets it from too." Andy says warmly and softly counted the number of people, "Alright is there any one else?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:49 am
Darsto_23

Desha thought for a long moment and finally knew who else they had to invite, "Lareth, Cynthia, and Gypsy from the Demon Realm. I'm not sure if Gypsy will come or not, but I would like to see Cynthia again," he said with a shrug, "That's all I can think of. I hope it isn't too much for Rebecca, though," he added, leaning his head back against Andy's shoulder with a soft sigh as he closed his eyes.

"We can send the list to her tomorrow. I'll get started on writing out the invitations tomorrow as well," he finished, snuggling back against him a bit more.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:54 am
Red Gypsy

Andy nods softly as he writes there names down as well, he then nuzzles his love. "She will be fine, its her ball thats going to be a bigger challenge for her and she always loves a good challenge. So we have about 27 to 29 people as two of them are a maybe so she will be fine." Andy says softly as he then lightly sets the list aside and hugs Desha more too him and starts to give his love soft kisses on his neck.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff