Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Entrace Gate, and Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:25 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Deviant Cannon

Hot Champion_of_justice

Dancer could tell Gypsy had to leave and simply gave her a small nod then shared with Michael that they could petition with Sebastet to send Vince over when the Hylarr arrived, if he wanted to go.

Gypsy returned the nod and gave Vince a small smile before she simply transported herself and Kael out, hoping Vince would understand since she was very bad at goodbye's...

Once they were gone, Dancer looked at Vince with a small smile, "She'll most likely be back for the wedding. If not, we can arrange for you to make a trip over there to see her," he offered softly, hoping the elder wouldn't take her leaving so abruptly in a bad way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:47 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Deviant Cannon

Hot Champion_of_justice

As Gypsy came over, Vince gave her a warm smile, but could see something was bothering her but he will leave it be, it might be because of what is all going on.

They all listened to what she had to say and nodded, "We would be glad to help Sebastet out" Michael says lightly. As she finished and was about to head in, she stopped and turned to Vince giving him a very nice kiss. Vince kissed her very well back, his cheeks a little red when she pulled back and head inside to get her things as he is not use to doing that in front of his family.

They all looked at him a bit surprised, but Hector was not too surprised, he knew he must of been with her this whole time when he left to go talk to her when they got here. "Vince you sly dog you, when were you going to tell us you hooked up with that hotty?" Anne teased. Vince smirked and looked at her, "We are not together, we are just good friends is all Anne." he says lightly. Valick smirked, "I have to say I am impressed, I didn't know you even capable of liking someone." Valick teased, Vince smiled and shook his head at him. Hector pats Vince's hand, "Well I am happy for you Vince, she is a lovely women." Hector says warmly. Vince sighs, "Like I said we are not together." Vince says but as he looked at his family they didn't fully believe him on that one.

As Gypsy returned and gave Vince a small smile, he returned the smile and gave a small nod as she then left to do what she needed to do, he then looked at Dancer as he spoke to him. "If she wants to see me I will go see her then." Vince says lightly as he then stands. "Now I'm going to get ready, i'd like to help Sebastet with protecting this tower of hers." He says lightly not wanting to talk to his family about Gypsy any more knowing they would asked him a lot of questions about her and lightly left inside to get his weapons and to suit up you can say.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:45 pm
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Ora just gave Dancer another look as she sat on Valicks lap. She would get him back later but for now when Gypsy showing up and everything else she sat there trying not to move to much as she listened and watched. She held respect for Gypsy like she did the other females here. They were all much stronger and braver then she was. She did not know what was going on but it was not her place as she started to wiggling around in Valicks lap trying to get cozy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Dancer knew that look in Ora's eyes but knew what she'd wind up causing if she kept wiggling like that. He was tempted to say something but knew it would only make her blush even more. So he did the only thing he could think of.

He leaned over and gave her a kiss on her cheek, hoping it would make her stop wiggling. And forgive him for pushing her.

He looked up at Vince and tilted his head a bit, "Would you mind telling my father and Andy that we don't have to worry as much? That we just need to wait for Sebastet to find out what's going on?" he asked him softly.

After that, he looked up to check the moon, trying to gauge how much time he had before he shifted permanently for three days. He still had a few hours, he guessed. As much as he wanted to spend that time with Michael alone, he didn't want to be rude to the others...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Vince looked at Dancer as he spoke to him when he was about to leave, "I will do that for you" He says softly and then leaves inside going to speak to Andy and Desha really quick.

Valick smiled a little as Ora started to wiggle in his lap a little trying to get comfy, after Dancer gave her a kiss on the cheek he lightly wrapped an arm around her waist and scooted her back so she can lean her back against his chest if she wanted too. Keep his arm lightly around her so she knows she can move freely if she wanted too.

Hector and Anne watch as Vince leaves, "Don't mind him, he gets touchy when he is interested in a girl." Hector says lightly and smiles at everyone.
Michael smirks rubbing Dancer's side a little, "We all know Vince means well, but I am sure he knows we are not going to stop teasing him about her, its not like everyday Vince gets to loosen up a little." Michael said and chuckled a little.

Hector looks at Dancer noticing he was looking up at the moon and gave a warm smile, "How about you two spend some time together before Dancer has to give into the moon. We will be alright I'd like to get to know Miss.Ora here a bit more" He says warmly and looks at Ora in Valick's lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:47 pm
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

"I can never stay mad at you Dacny" Ora said smiling at him before she epped a little. Her face went a bright red as she looked up at him now noticing nhow much closer she was to him. Her heart was beating fast and loud as she looked away but stayed resting against him. It stopped her wiggling but her heart was pounding now. She said nothing as she just looked away Hoping no one would notice how red her face was right now. She had never been held like this by some one she had a crush on before.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:49 pm
Red Gypsy
Darsto_23

Devossy

Dancer frowned a little bit at Valick's reaction to Ora's wiggling. So not the reaction he was expecting. He'd thought, with Valick's obvious interest in her, that he'd be having a much more interesting, and intimate, reaction to her wiggling in his lap.

He leaned in and gave Ora another kiss to her cheek for forgiving him but couldn't really help but be a bit worried that Valick didn't quite seem as intimately interested. Any other heterosexual male would have been getting very 'interested' with all of that wiggling of hers...

He looked up at Michael, knowing he'd be able to read his thoughts on that one and simply shrugged one shoulder over it. Then he looked to Hector and gave him a warm smile and a kiss on his cheek for his suggestion, "I didn't want to be rude and simply sneak off. Thank you," he told him simply then gave Anne a warm hug and a kiss on her cheek.

After that, he pulled Michael off for a slightly different route through the castle so they wouldn't have to head into the front room and would be able to go straight to their room...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:57 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Valick smiled a bit more as he could hear Ora's heart race a bit as he moved her closer to him and kept a light arm around her.

Hector smiles and nods as Dancer kissed his cheek. Anne happily gave Dancer a hug and a kiss on the cheek back and watched him run off with Michael.

Michael moved with Dancer as the walked back to there room "Don't worry about Valick, I'm sure he was enjoying her wiggling, but because she is new to being around a guy she might be interested in, he will be slow with her and its been a long time since hes been his normal self and would like to make sure she if ready first before he dose too much to make her uncomfortable." Michael softly explained to Dancer as they headed to there room.

Hector pulls Anne to sit next to him want her to sit with them and turns to Ora, "Now sweet Ora, what can you tell me about yourself. seeing that you are really close to Dancer makes you part family and I love to get to know everyone that is part of the family" Hector says warmly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Ora was still red in the face but she waved Dancer and Michael before looking at Hector. "my family" she said as she tried to calm her heart a bit. "Will my family is all Human/animal shifters. My grandparents moved to the island when I was a baby after my parents where killed. They thought here would be safer for me to grow up." She would not go in to the detail of there death for she did not know much her self. It was something her grandparents did not like to talk about. Relaxing against Valick she was cozy as she looked up at the sky. "Grandpa meet Desha one day and the two hit it off and from there form what I can remember they have been a part of my life. I grow up with dancy even though his a bit older then me. He helped me through my first shift and then the other two too. Dehsa was there always to lecture us bother and teach us this...is first partner was the one that taught me to swim. Hunting came from blade and every one else. " she said, "Desha is my uncle and Dancy is my brother I would be lost with out them. I will join Dancy and the others in animal form for a hunt one of the moons." She did not do it to much for if she stayed in animal form to long she would loss her human self.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:21 pm
Devossy

Hector gives her a warm smile as he leans back against the bench listening to her speak about herself. "Thats just wonderful Ora, they have taught you well I have to say." Hector says warmly. Valick smiles and nods in agreement, "Her and Rebecca have gotten close as well." Valick says lightly, Hector smiles more, "Ah that's wonderful, Rebecca needs a girl to hang out with, she is always overwhelmed with men in her life."

Anne looked at Hector, "Hey I was there for her." She pouted, Hector smirked and looked at Anne, "Yes dear you were but she always didn't like doing the things you do sweety, but she dose enjoy your company too don't worry." Hector says to reassuring, Anne smiled and shrugged a little as it didn't bother her that much, she always thought Rebecca didn't know how to have some real good fun any ways, but that was Anne, liked to party and play a lot, as Rebecca liked to learn and fight.

Hector looks back at Ora, "What are your thoughts on our dear Rebecca?"  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:22 pm
Darsto_23

"Becky is great I love hanging out with her and talking to her. She like the bff I never had. She going to teach em to cook and I told her, and Vlaick, they could come by the farm any time to hang out" Ora said. She was likening how every one had this family feeling about them and how close they where to each other. It made her feel safe and warm inside as she just rested happily against Valick. "Right now I am helping Becky plan the ball coming up" she said, "in fact me and Valick where out shopping for it and Becky birthday gift." Thinking about that she moved around on Valick and looked at him. "The charms we did not give your brothers theirs when we saw them" she said. All so now meeting his father and grandfather and sister they need to get more charms now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:15 pm
Devossy

Valick gave her a warm smile, "Don't worry Ora, we will give them there charms when we have more time. Things are a bit busy at the moment." Valick says softly, Hector and Anne smile, "Yes we will have a chance to give gifts out later, We brought Rebecca some gifts as well, but with her busy at the moment we will make sure we get together after all this is over with" Hector says lightly to Ora, "I am happy to hear you and Rebecca get along very well and that your doing something together. I'm not fully surprised Rebecca is throwing a ball, as she always wanted to do something like that. I can't wait to see her." Hector says warmly and smiles.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 pm
Darsto_23

"I am sure when she gets back she will be happy to see all of you too" Ora said smiling, "Yea the ball is to help the new people here meet the old ones and relax after all that has happened." She still remembered the kidnapping and it sent chills through her. She still kept her word to Desha and did not tell her grandparents about it but it did give her nightmare some night. "Will you be joining us for the ball?" she asked them smiling and pushing the thought of the kidnapping out of her mind. She looked at Valick and could not wait to see him in his outfit at the ball with the mask.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:34 pm
Devossy

Valick see something was bothering her, it must of been when she was taken and put a light hand on her back softly rubbing her back to comfort her a bit as he knows what all has happened here. "I'm sure we could stay awhile longer for the ball, it would make Rebecca very happy and give us a chance to meet everyone here as well" Hector says warmly. "Well if that is so I guess I'll need to do a little shopping myself for an outfit then" Anne says a bit excited as she loves shopping.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:41 pm
Darsto_23

Ora blushed as she looked at Valick and smiled at him sweetly. "thank you" she said softly. It was helping her get her mind of what had happened and focus it again on the now. Taking his other hand in her small ones she held it before nodding to Hector and Anne. "the town has everything you need for a good outfit and mask. I got mine picked out and Valick said he would hold them till the ball so I did not get them messy" she said before looking at Anne, "if you like one night me, you and Becky can go shopping for outfits."

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff