Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:03 pm
Darsto_23
Devossy

Col.Beowulf

13th King

HeirO being completely Amused by what had just happened decided to follow Cedric and the females...

[EXIT TO GARDEN]

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:02 pm
Devossy

Rebecca holds open the door for Ora as they enter the kitchen, Rebecca moves over to the fridge and looks in to see all what they have, "So what you in the mood for dear, I will treat you with anything your heart desires." Rebecca says and leans back to look at Ora with a warm smile.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:21 pm
Darsto_23

"I really do not know" Ora said smiling happily. she let her hair down and her skirt as she went and got another glass of water and sat down. "I really do not know what. I am not a picky eater so you could make me anything and I would be fine with it" she said thinking about it, "how about something thats not common I guess." She eat a lot of roasts, stews and soups being on farm with her grandparents. She would not mind a taste in food for one.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:32 pm
Devossy

Rebecca smiles looking back in the fridge looking over the things and sees two nice sized chunks of Salmon even that sounded good to her. "Hmm about a nice Salmon?" Rebecca offered as she pulled the Salmon out and started to think of other things to have with it and starts to get the cooking wear ready for it.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:42 pm
Darsto_23

"Salmon sounds good but what could you do with it other then grill it?" Ora asked as she sipped her water. Most times she would grill fish and have it with rice and greens. That how she had always eat it. She wondered what Rebecca could do with the fish. "do you want some help?" she asked  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:49 pm
Devossy

"Grilling fish is always good, but I like it better frying in a skillet. The grill lets the juices drip away but if you fry a fish it soaks in its wonderful juices and anything else you like to add to it that will soak up the wonderful flavors and if you cook it right, it will just melt in your mouth" Rebecca says as she was very passionate with her cooking. She smiles at Ora as she offers to help, "Sure you can help me chop some of these up for me"  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:01 pm
Darsto_23

Ora nodded before she finished off ehr water and got up to help. She washed her hands before getting a cutting bored and a good knife to cut what Rebecca wanted. "never done it in a pan before, Grandma would always do it grilled so that how I do it" she said as she started to cut things. she was a quiet for a bit before she looked up at her. "Rebecca whats your family like?" she asked  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:18 pm
Devossy

Rebecca smirks a little to her questions as she starts to think about her family. "They are great at times. Valick and I didn't get along very well at first but we grew on each other and sometimes gets a bit over protective of me and I know he wishes for me to be his, but also knows that could never happen between us, I can't see him that way. Andy and Michael my uncles, Valick's brothers, there the best, they helped me through a lot. Andy is the sweetest guy you can meet, nothing ever gets him down and he never gets upset. Michael hes a great guy as well, but has a temper at times but he never takes it out on people, hes very protective of people he cares about, he will always have your back. Back with my clan, theres Valick's sire Vince, hes like a second father to me. Taught me almost everything I know and then theres Valick's sister Ann, my Aunt. She is very bubbly and outgoing, she always finds ways to have a good time. And lastly there is Hector, one of my elders and Vince's sire and he as been the best to me, helping me the most with dealing with our leader and taught me many things and showed me a lot about the world." Rebecca says softly with a warm smile as she speaks of her family, all the great memories shes had with all of them, she did love her family very much.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:34 pm
Darsto_23

"Wow you have a very big family. It must be hard keeping up with birthdays with every one" Ora said as she went back to Cutting. She was a little jealousy of Rebecca for she had a big family and all she had where her grandparents. sure she had Desha and dancer and those in the castle who where like family, they where not blood related; they where more from bond. Not paying attention she stabbed her hand and yilped. "Sorry I don't know why I am so clumsy tonight" she said taking her hand to put under running water in the sink. If Desha found out she would get a talking from him and she just smiled at that thought of him telling her to pay more attention.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:58 pm
Devossy

Rebecca looks at her, "Are you alright?" She says concerned and moves over to Ora, "Here let me see?" Rebecca says softly holding out her hand to see if she would let her see how bad it is. "People have there days, but most of the time when someone is being clumsy means there is something on there mind? is there something you want to talk about?" Rebecca asks softly as Ora has been listening to her this whole time, it was time for Rebecca to listen to Ora.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:04 pm
Darsto_23

Ora let her hand run under the water move before taking it out to show Rebecca. It was a deep cut and bleeding a lot. So much Ora could feel it stinging as it was under the water. "Still sorry" she said before she sighed, "I just wish I had a big family like you. My parents died when I was a baby, I have no brothers or sister, just my grandparents. As much as Dancer is like a brother to me and Desha and uncle...thats it I don't have much for family and I feel a little left out every time I meet people who have this large families they can go home to." she was quite for a bit before she put the cut back under the water. "some day it will just be me on that farm" she said with a sad tone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:23 pm
Devossy

Rebecca softly takes her hand back out of the water seeing she cut it a bit deep, She hopes she doesn't freak to what she dose next as she bring her finger to lips and gives her cut a small lick through a soft kiss and then lightly pulls her finger away and looks at it seeing it start to heal. "I didnt always have a big family, at first I just had my dad, till he was killed and I was turned. I didn't accept them all at first but they grew on me as I did with them. Sometimes family finds you and even though Desha and Dancer are not blood related there still family to you and you have me now. I think of you as a little sister and with me, my family will become your family. Just give it time, before you know it you wont ever be alone and if you do end up being alone on that farm, then I guess I will just have to stay there with you." Rebecca says giving her a warm smile letting her hand go.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:51 pm
Darsto_23

Ora freezed at what Rebecca did but at lest she did not feel the stinging any more but it was a little weird. Once she got her hand back she looked at it not even seeing scar from where she cut her self. "Thank you Rebecca and your right. I got family here with the people here" she said smiling before she hugged her, "I have Desha, Dancer and you and every one else." she was going to be happy for things where good in her life. As for when her grandparents might pass she was not going to think about it. And she was happy Rebecca offered to stay with her. Letting ehr go she went to wahc the knife off to go back to cutting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:16 am
Devossy

Rebecca hugs her back and smiles rubbing her back lightly, "Your very welcome Ora and sorry about that, I know that was a little weird for me to do, just I can help people heal a little, even if I cant heal as fast." Rebecca says warmly and continues to cook the salmon. When they finished cooking, Rebecca sets up two plates for them and carries them over to the table fro Ora to sit and start eating as she got herself a glass of blood wine to go with her meal so she would get a little energy out of the meal.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:37 pm
Kya runs into the kitchen crying. She notices two women at the table and wipes her face. she then walks to the sink filling up a glass of water. She stood staring out the window in silence wondering where she would stay.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games