Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

Anube had left Blade to talk to her brother as he got out to get some fresh air and to think about things. He had yet to still get a replay back from Yamille which was starting to worry him. By now she would have sent Lir or Dagra with a replay back or have came back her self to tackle hug him and bug the hell out of him. Again her was shirtless in ad black par of jeans with his boots. His long black here was up in a pony tail so it was out of his face as he enjoyed the pout side. As the breeze hit him she picked up a scent he never smelt before and looked over at Kota before moving to him and looking down at him. "good eve" he said

Vihata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:49 am
User Image

"You do not, you look like a man lost in thought" Anube said as he slipped his hands in to his pockets. He meant that to Kota did not look like a moran just some one who was thinking nothing more. Which was all right with him for people where aloud there own thoughts and could let them out in there own why. "I am Anube" he said with a bow of the head.

Vihata

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:48 pm
Vihata

Anube just watched him before he took his hands out of his pockets and touched the sketchbook sending a small wave of heat over it to dry it out. It was all he could do right now to help him out. He could not fix what was lost do to the water."Thats all I can do but do not let it get you down" he said stepping back, "And no sorry I did not mean to bother you but your scent is very...odd to say."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Vihata

"No need to thank me it was all I can do" Anube said with a no, "No you are the first I have every meet and smelled. Sorry. I use to tend to stay away from people while I worked. But I have a mate here now and living here so I am meeting a lot of new people." Thinking of Blade he hoped she was all right and getting lots of rest before he would head back in to check on her and get her some food.

Snow led to the graden and gave a rare smile as she took in the night air and looked over the garden. "Here is the best place in my mind to be when you need to think or get out of the caste" she said looking back at the other snow, "I am sure here you and your plants will be the most happiest."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:56 pm
Vihata

"I am sure you will meet every one here and make friends with them fast." Anube said, "there is a lot of good people here." He could list them but did not before she made a face at what Kota said next. "she is not hurt she is fine and health and so are the twins." he said with a said, "my mate not long ago with some others where kidnapped but we got them back safe and sound. But I still worry about her and the twins. I can not help it."

"I am a vampire I feed from blood and nothing else....but thank you for offering" Snow said as she watched the other snow. She was glade to see the other one having fun but had no clue what she was saying or doing half the time. She just followed her careful not to step on the berries to get her feet stained. "You can come here any time you wish for it is open all day and night to every one" she said with a nod to the others in the garden with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:34 pm
Vihata

Anube nodded and listened, wondering who this doctor was but disidea not to pray. It was none of his business to know. "true she is safe and happy even if she dose not like me worrying" he said, "She is a good person even if she can be hard to handle some days." He noticed a new scent with one he knew as she looked up and saw Snow and her guest. "Snow" he said to her.

"I see I would not mind trying some of those then" Snow said and nodded thanks to her for moving the berries out of her stepping range. Hearing her name she looked up to see Anube and nodded to him. "Snow come let us meet some others" she said leading the way to the guys, "Good eve Anube and who is this?"  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:49 pm
Vihata

"It is nice to meet you Kota" snow said in her chilling voice as she bowed a head to him, "I am snow and the one with me is named Snow too. Because of that you can use my name nick name ice queen." She looked at the other snow and waved her forward more as Anube chuckled.

"two snows will this wilkl be fun" Anube said, "It is a pleasure to meet you other Snow. What are you two ladies up to tonight?"

((gaaaa sorry bad post))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:13 pm
Vihata

"I saw we have more people moving in every evening" Anube said with a smile "it seems things will not be quiet around here any more. As for jobs you just need to talk to Lady Sebastet and she can give you one. This garden is very dear to her, so asking her first would be best. For now I hope your both set up for rooms to stay?"

Snow said nothing but grumbled for she liked things quiet, but she would deal with it and be nice to all the new guest moving it. "Snow has a room its getting cleaned now" she said as she went to lean against a tree, "I came to show her around the castle."

"I see" Anube said, "How long have you both been here?" He just wanted to know to see if they where still knew to getting around this very big place.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games