Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hunter's Cradle || :: The Oinin HQ :: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai stood and stretched. She was bored with not being able to do anything. Time was ticking and she had things to do than sit about. She shoved her hands into her pockets and started for the trail. Singing a tune that she learned from her adoptive mother. When she had finished, her singing echoed into the trees. Feeling at peace slightly. It was time to return to the hospital. She had to find the one that saved her. Plus, she was worried about Kin most of all. At least the Cradle was back in clean order.

{exit to Hospital}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:08 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai appeared quickly from the trail. She was running. Dai looked around before moving forward to the doors. Pushing them open and stepping into the empty Hall of Hunters. Looking around for Apollo but not finding his chakra signature at the moment. How is it she always arrives before everyone else? Dai rolled her eyes at herself. She was to wait then.

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Radius: 15yards |

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:08 pm
Kyo made it to the hunter's hideout place, he hadn't been here before since he was a anbu but it still looked cool. He slid off Shi and spotted Dai, but not Apollo. "Were you called here too Dai?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Just by the aura Apollo emitted it was easy to see he was upset. Hell, upset wasn't the correct word for it. He was pissed beyond regular belief. "I should've removed that girls head when I head the chance!" His roar sounded through the halls as with each passing moment he neared. It was impossible for Daitomi not to feel his wavering chakra levels and even harder for people to not see it resonate off him. Indeed a black flame resonated off the blondes being as he came within view of the two and said nothing at first. His amber eyes floated to Kyo, whom he'd charged with making sure the girl did not leave. The intensity in his gaze was only amplified by that stern body language. "Kyo, I'm sure you heard me when I gave you orders to watch the girl, yes?" He wasn't going to badger the boy, but it was obvious that the child had to have some type of recollection of these events. "This is not the issue. That girl from earlier, the one wearing the belly dancing get up, was obviously a spy. We have been charged to hunt her down. Both of you are known for you're tracking ability, so it'll be easy enough to follow her no matter how far she's gotten."

Apollo shifted on his heel when the sound of another entered the Hunters Den. It was none other than the Anbu he'd sent to Kin-sama. "Apollo-sama, Kin-sama has given her blessing. She said to hunt the girl down and find out what you can." His eyes turned to the men, burning with fury. "What of force?" The Anbu stood and said a single phrase. "It is authorized Apollo-sama." Good. Very good. The blonde shifted once again to turn towards the duo before him. "We have our orders. I'll be meeting the both of you are the gates in thirty minutes. Do NOT be late." He strolled forward, but right before leaving the man shot a gaze to Daitomi, which slowly turned into a smile. "I'm glad to see you back. You were missed in you're..leave.." Not much else was said before he was gone in a whisp of black fire, off to finish getting ready and to head to their destination.

little mintchan

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Deecee Sama

Genius

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:43 pm
little mintchan

Dcme

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai turned as Kyo and Shi arrived. Dai walked over to Kyo and Shi. She scratched Shi under the chin in greeting him. "Hey Shi." Dai looked at Kyo before placing her hands on her hips. "It appears. Apollo sent an Anbu to fetch me. Something about a mission." Dai turned her head quickly. "Speak of the devil, I can feel him PMSing a mile a way." Dai spoke under her breathe.

Dai crossed her arms under her chest and looked at Apollo as he ranted and raved about removing some girl's head when he had the chance. She listened as Apollo talked to Kyo; getting bits of what was happening. Dai stared at the Anbu before Apollo had even noticed him. Kin had given them the permission to hunt this belly dancer girl down. Force, was granted. Dai cracked a smile. Orders were to use force, she would gladly do so. "Yes, sir." Dai replied when Apollo said that they had their orders and would meet them both at the gates within a half hour. And to NOT be late. Dai watched as Apollo took first leave; coxing an eyebrow at his smile. He caught her for a moment by saying that he was glad to see her back and that she was missed in her leave. What was that suppose to mean.

Dai sighed and tapped Kyo on the shoulder. "I'm heading for the gates." She told him. "He's already in a pissy mood. Let's not push it further." Dai smiled at Kyo. "I was just thrown into a mission without being briefed of what the hell just happened." She laughed before walking. "I love it when crap like this happens!" Dai vanished, heading for the gates.

{exit to the gates}

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Radius: 15yards |

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 pm
Kyo rubbed the back of his head, nodding to Apollo time to time that he understood his bit of a failure of loosing the belly dancer girl. "No, Im just a inuzuka for my summons, stupid people..." He mumbled under his breath once Apollo headed out, atleast Dai would of heard him as she left. "I shouldn't be doing this while I smell like bear piss still...its like getting sprayed by a skunk!" He grumbled, getting on Shi and heading out to the gates.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 am
The woman was tired. Kinpaku, Raikage of Kumogakure, the last year had truly been the shadow of thunder, having worked tirelessly from the shadows, appearing only briefly in the office for many. She wasn't certain how exactly she could keep up with this, considering that Doki had been acting as the face of the job for quite some time. She imagined she had been able to keep a lot of the stress off the poor girl, but the role of a leader was never something easy on someone... even now. She sighed, sitting atop one of the roots in the mist, thinking on the dilapidated state of the HQ.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:14 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai appeared in the tree closest to Kinpaku. The former leader looked tired and worn. Dai became concerned for her beloved. The Jounin dropped from the tree and landed in a crouched position. "Even from the shadows, you've worn yourself to thin." She spoke while dusting her hands off and walking closer to Kinpaku. The Jounin smiled down at the woman before sitting next to her. Dai reached over and touched Kin's jawline with her fingertips before moving the woman's face to hers. Dai hovered her lips to the woman's. "I've missed you." She whispered before kissing Kinpaku softly as nature filled the silence in the background. Dai placed her hand gently from Kin's jawline onto her neck. The Jounin missed being with Kin, their love was kept secret from the village and every moment they got to be alone was worth the wait. Dai slowly pulled away and smiled at Kinpaku. A soft hue against her cheeks as she felt warmer by kissing the one she truly loved.

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 17,600 |
| Ryo: 7,800 |

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:42 pm
It had been just thoughts of life before the deaths and the responsibility that she was to experience as leader of the village, even now she hadn't officially stepped down, nor had they officially promoted Doki. She did her best, but she was still green in all this. Kin just couldn't bring herself to the forefront any longer. It was pleasant upon her ears when Daitomi's voice pierced the silence of the fog, approaching gently. "I hide my face in the dark, but the mantle is still mine to bear..." Kinpaku answered the young woman, knowing she was terribly worn. It had to be penance though. So much had gone wrong, so much more than her predecessors. A whisper of how she was missed left Kinpaku with little opportunity to reply, her lips meeting Dai's, wrapping an arm about the hunter's waist. When the moment ended, she felt the corners of her mouth turn slightly upwards. A moment with Daitomi was blissful, with no blame placed upon her. "I missed you too, Dai. It's been a long year for us all."

[Baaah. Bad post is bad. >.<]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai smiled with a soft nod in agree it had been a trialing year of all. She brushed her thumb softly under Kinpaku's lower lip. "Even no longer in the chair. You still assist." She spoke with concern. "Doki, she's been your adviser for a long time. She had see how you worked and in the end she'll do you proud." Dai brushed her fingers against Kin's face, brushing some bangs back from the green eyes she loved staring into. Dai rested her forehead against Kin's. "Even the great need a rest, Kinpaku." She lifted her head and kissed the woman's forehead. Dai pulled back and tilted her head to the side. "I've been away for a year, we should spend sometime together before your attention is stolen from me." She giggled and rested a hand of Kinpaku's knee. "We don't see much of each other, Kin." She mumbled kind of sad about the truth.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:37 pm
Detruire Les_Coeurs

Dai's thumb upon her lower lip was an interesting feeling. It was a little disconcerting that even she seemed to believe that Kin was little more than an adviser. It was almost a secret, for those who wished to see someone else in control. "She's still my adviser, Dai," Kin admitted with a blush, her brow resting upon hers. "It's been difficult to move in and out of the dark, but for now... It's just the two of us here." She'd leave along the Raikage's mantle just for a little while, so that the two could spend some time together. She missed spending her time with Daitomi. Her fingers settled upon the jounin's with careful grace, wrapping about her fingers gently. Here in the mist, they were safe to do as they pleased.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:57 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai kissed Kin softly as the woman wrapped her fingers gently with Dai's. 'You still hold little faith in Doki if you still have to work from the darkness.' She moved her lips to Kin's jawline, give it a small kiss and then moving to the woman's sender neck. "Even the strong need breaks, dear." She whispered as her free hand tugged the tie free of Kin's obi. "You're tense all over...even your signature is showing it." Dai's hand softly moving against the contour of Kin's torso. The Jounin moved her eyes back up to gaze into Kin's. "Care for something tension-freeing?" Dai gave Kin a small seductive smile and voice.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:43 pm
Detruire Les_Coeurs

"It's not a lack of faith, Dai, it's guilt for the job she does for-" Kin began to explain, cut off by the sudden actions of the fellow hunter. Her sash slid loose upon the limb, and Kin felt the material slip, caught just by her free hand. The ANBU HQ hadn't been in much use, as their hunting corps had dissipated and their remnants worked around the clock, and few knew how to reach its location. "The last thing we need is someone coming by, Dai!" the woman sighed, despite how tempting it was. She gave the hand she held yet another squeeze, before pulling her nearer. "Just the thought calms me, I do admit." How could she say no? She had to say no. There had been no official pass of the mantle. How she yearned to say yes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:20 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai tilted her head to the side and gave a soft smile. Not wary of Kin sighing in protest to the idea. But she was right. Few knew how to get to HQ, some far from few. Dai smiled as Kin gave her hand another squeeze before pulling the hunter near. Dai wrapped her arms around Kin. "I understand." She cuddled her face to what bare skin she could. Placing a few soft kissed against the woman's skin. Tracing her lips softly up Kin's neck and kissed her earlobe before giving it a soft tug. "Neh, Kin?" She whispered before pulling away and started to redress her lover before she caught cold. "We've been together for a long time now." She spoke as her hands worked slowly. "And I was just wondering...Should we continue keeping our love a secret?" Dai asked as she finished tying Kin's obi. Dai looked Kin in the eye and smiled. "Because I love you and want everyone else to know it too." She thought of Daisuke. Which then brought the thought of what would he think of Dai once she told him 'By the way, I'm bi-sexual'. Dai didn't dwell on the thought very long. She smiled at Kin and cupped the woman's jaw in the palm of her hand. "I love you so much Kinpaku." She lend in and pressed her lips softly against Kin's.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:51 pm
Detruire Les_Coeurs

Kin reveled in Daitomi's touch. They'd spent so many nights together secretly, and while her lips pressed affectionately against her bare flesh, Kinpaku wanted ever so much to slip free her hand, and draw near Daitomi into embrace. Warm the pallid flesh in the mist with her own, but then again, Daitomi understood Kin's problem with the public affections. Then it became something she knew they would face in time...

To become public. What would it do? To Haki? To the people? To their morale? She bit her lip in thought, while the other hunter began to retie the obi. She'd been a lone symbol for everyone, but then again... She hadn't done well enough alone. "It's something to consider," Kin answered, before rising to her feet upon the branch with an absent look about her, before smiling back to her warmly. "I love you as well, Dai." She extended her hand toward her other half. "How about we let a couple of people know, and begin from there."

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff