Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corvosier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:17 am
Well hello everyone, Corvo here. I've been a part of this guild for quite a while I believe but never actively taken part till now, just kinda creeped around and read stuff.

I have been playing tabletop rpgs for roughly 12 yeas, I tend to have a better theoretical grounding in alot of games then a practical grounding. I've read the books much more often than I have ever played most of the games. I absolutely love strong plots and games with a heavy roleplaying aspect in comparison to straight combat.

Other interests of mine include games of the electronic variety as well as the tabletop kind. I'm a very avid reader and a big fan of science fiction novels. I could begin to list my favourites but I would be here all day. I also watch a rather lot of television shows and anime. When I do get outside to do things I enjoy snowboarding and mountain biking on occasion although I do end up hurting myself most times XD

Right now I'm on a seemingly fruitless quest to put together an Adeptus Evangelion game and I would love you forever if you would be interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:53 am
Hi everybody. My name is Freddie but everyone just calls me Saint or Ogre so feel free to call me either.I have been role playing for more than half my life. I play Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder mostly now a days but I have experience with almost every table top/ pen and paper RPG out there.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

acobud

Shaggy Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:12 pm
oops I accidently posted my introduction in the wrong thread and I feel a bit embarassed about it rofl and hey nice to see that you're in this guild too saint!

I'm josh and am basically a very fresh newbie to d&d, I was always interested in the concept so I've recently decided to get into it because its like super cool
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:16 pm
Helloooo~! I'm Para! I began playing D&D a couple of months ago because my console RPGs all started to blur together and I totally fail at computer games. sweatdrop There's no game store in my town so it's kinda nice to be able to play here on Gaia. whee  

Paradox the Finder

Ruthless Dreamer

25,650 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Survivor 150

Archangel_Crow

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 pm
Name's Crow, I've been playing D&D for about 3/4 of my life, and I'm only 24. I've played as almost every type of character you can probably think of besides a gnome... (I side with the kobolds in their war) Also oddly enough I don't like playing arcane casters that much. I don't know what it is about arcane.. I just prefer divine. I have also played a wide variety of tabletop game types, I have played 2e, 3e, 3.5e, pathfinder, next, star wars, star wars edge of the empire, d20 future, GURPS (don't ask me about that one.. not fond memories), BESM d20 (I did like that one), and in the early years a slew of games that me and my friends made up, because we didn't have much understanding of the normal games. (most notible is a game we made PPF that I for the life of me can't remember the rules, course it was like 12+ years ago)

I am a decently eccentric person, who is easily entertained but grow bored of things easily. Character creation is one of my favorite pass times.. I will often just sit down and think of new and interesting characters but never have a campaign to use them in..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:14 pm
Hajimemashitte!

Hi :3

My name is LoChi, and honestly, I've never played D&D before... I've always wanted to, but all my friends who do play are already too deep into a session or can't find anyone else to join in a group to play sad

I really like Dragons and I will always come up with a character who is at least a half-Dragon, or if I can, a full Dragon. I have a deep understanding of the physiology, like a Dragon's natural immunity to magic (with the exception of other Dragons' magic and they can still be harmed by ingesting potions and sickness, and such). I usually roleplay as a Water Dragon, but I've been trying to work on a StormDragon character because of my recent changes in personality. I've found some of the Air element in me.

I'm really a guy, but I've developed a habit of playing as female characters because of a lot of the video games I play. Most of the guys are really scary looking o.o"

I'm as flamboyant as they come, but I'm not gay. I'm bipolar, and you will see it in my play styles, because I'm always going up and down, but I'm usually really happy. :3

Oniigaishimasu  

Cilia Whitewater

Loyal Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100

Municipal Darwinism

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:16 pm
Hello. I've been an avid player of role playing games since 1998, though I dabbled before then. I enjoy music: I have a large collection of songs and I frequent the local karaoke events. if you were to check my profile, you'd probably find at least one musician/band that we're mutually interested in. I've played many editions of D&D, some of the old World of Darkness stuff, and some indie stuff like Dogs in the Vineyard. As far as gaming goes, I only really need the core book(s) to run a system but I collect game books as a hobby. Pictured below is the bulk of my collection (it's a bit of an awkward picture because I couldn't get a decent angle with my phone's camera, don't have an independent webcam so I had to precariously balance my laptop):
User Image

Edit: I forgot to mention that I like computer games. The Quest for Glory, Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Saint's Row, and The Elder Scrolls are my favorite series. I also like many other role playing, adventure, and open world titles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:19 am
Hi names Nakazora, but most people call me Inari XD I love playing D&D, I've played 3.5, 4.0, and pathfinder, along with some home brew stuff ^_^ I'm glad to be part of this guild and I hope I can find a great game to join, especially one that allows a Dread Necromancer XD  

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

Lecalli

Bright Star

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:35 pm
Howdy!

My name is Kelly and I love rpgs. I'm currently playing a level 4 Rogue/Cleric in a Gestalt 3.5 game. In the past I've playing Shadowrun, Savage Worlds, Torg, Basic Roleplaying, Star Wars, 3.5, 4.0, Apocalypse World, Pathfinder, and a homebrew called World of Empire. I've been tabletopping for about 10 years. I'd like to meet new people here on Gaia and chat about gaming.

gaia_crown

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:22 pm
Welcome to the Guild Everyone, hope you fall in love with it!  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:03 am
Nakazora
Hi names Nakazora, but most people call me Inari XD I love playing D&D, I've played 3.5, 4.0, and pathfinder, along with some home brew stuff ^_^ I'm glad to be part of this guild and I hope I can find a great game to join, especially one that allows a Dread Necromancer XD
Your signature tells me we will get along nicely. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:06 am
Hello! Thank you for letting me join your guild.

I usually play a character similar in apperance to my avatar. Yes, I know she's a fox girl. I can make other characters for adventures, of course.

I have the most experience with Pathfinder but would love to learn other games if anybody is willing to teach me. I can't wait to get into an adventure too! Hopefully somebody ca help me out a bit as I was just accepted here.  

LittleKitFox

anivalion

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:04 am
hello all i am Anivalion (or ani) ( yes like little ani vader) anyways i love dnd and i've been getting more and more into it problem is i work overnight and want to try to play the pen an paper while i'm here at work... i do security so i have access to everything i need and i work 5 days a week  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Hi. I'd like to play D&D.

Redneck Messiah

Newbie Noob

Guy in a Gimp Suit

OG Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:19 pm
I'm The Party Gimp; I'm more familiar with the ins and outs of the rules for d20 Modern, 3.0, 3.5 and Pathfinder than is reasonably healthy. I own roughly forty gigs of PDF files for those editions alone, most of them third-party sourcebooks that I've collected over the years.

I enjoyed What's New? With Phil and Dixie when it was actually in print, and I really enjoy The Lord of the Rings movies (including the idea of a Hobbit trilogy, as you really can't turn any of the other books into movies), as well as the other, not as Peter-Jackson'd fantasy movies.

For fun, I like to browse TV Tropes, read the exploits of various loony gamers (whose GM's had it coming), and brush up on Forgotten Realms lore so I can turn it into a combination of the usual steampunk and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

I also apologize in advance if I end up power gaming… so many files makes it VERY easy to break something.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff