Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:17 pm
"Well, I'm betting that there's a major data center in the center hub, but I wouldn't mind getting into the computer systems around here as well. I just want to hack into all these shiny systems... But mostly we might be able to determine where the assembly area for these droids is and make it easier to reach that location quickly."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image"I'll admit that figuring out why we're detecting a Force presence here is my primary priority right now. If they're torturing or otherwise harming a Jedi, I'll tear this place apart myself. We should head immediately to that wing, then proceed to sweep the facility for any operating guard units. After we're done there, we can place explosives all we want."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:16 pm
"Well, we best be plantin' this here demolite at key points here in tha faciliteh, teh make sure I dun furgget aneh spots. So long as I get teh make things go boom...why, I'm game fer jus 'bout anethang."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:00 pm
Knives shrugged. "I'm good with going wherever, just so long as, at some point, I get to dig into these delicious computer systems some more. Maybe we should go investigate that Force user thing, since I'm sure that there's at least a two-fifths minority wanting to deal with that as soon as possible."  

Emerald the Crow

Dallas Moonrain generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:14 pm
"I am certainly in favor of investigating the presence I felt. A powerful Force user would also likely be a good ally as we accomplish our tasks make our way back out," puts in Ayan-Dar. He closes his eyes for a moment, concentrating again on the presence.

{Use the Force +15, just to make sure Mr. Powerful Jedi is in the same place.}

{And I'm generating a random number from 1 to 20 instead of rolling a die....just to be different.}  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image"Well, then. Let's go!" Dakine darted off down the corridor, looking out for droids or other enemy targets and trying to remember a rough way to get to their destination.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:56 am
Dallas Moonrain
"I am certainly in favor of investigating the presence I felt. A powerful Force user would also likely be a good ally as we accomplish our tasks make our way back out," puts in Ayan-Dar. He closes his eyes for a moment, concentrating again on the presence.

{Use the Force +15, just to make sure Mr. Powerful Jedi is in the same place.}

{And I'm generating a random number from 1 to 20 instead of rolling a die....just to be different.}

{It seems to be located in exactly the same location as before.}

Dakine dashes down the corridor, its walls lined with doors to adjunct facilities or operation rooms or something else. Up ahead, the corridor is interrupted by a closed blast door.

{The blast door is fortified, which means you'd need to hack through it (either literally, with a light saber, explosive, or cutter, or via computer. The Hack DC is 30}  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:39 pm
"Whoa, no sense in dashing off headlong without checking things out!" Cole calls as Dakine blows past him. "That's the point of me being stealthy after all." He shakes his head as he follows after her. Can't leave her to get blasted to bits.  

jennibert

Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:39 pm
Knives hustles to keep up with the Jedi Padawan, connecting her computer's interface cable with the console and attempting to deactivate the door's locking mechanism.

{Use Computer + 15}

A frustrated scowl crosses her face. "Damn, the security in here is tight!"  
Lord of the Vine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:30 pm
"Bah, securiteh. Who needs securiteh when ya gots a demolitions man?" Tiberius said, wheezing after them. "Just...*wheeze*...gimme a mo' with this'ere door..."

Digging around, he pulls out one of the charges and attempts to place it on the door.

(Mechanics +15 to set the charge...I'm guessing its set, huh?)  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 pm
Tiberius sets his charges with impressive skill. When they detonate, they will surely destroy the bulkhead without any major collateral damage to the surrounding environment. Truly, it is a masterpiece of demolitions work.  
Lord of the Vine rolled 14 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2, 1, 5, 6, 4, 2, 5, 1, 1 Total: 45 (14-84)
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:51 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Tiberius sets his charges with impressive skill. When they detonate, they will surely destroy the bulkhead without any major collateral damage to the surrounding environment. Truly, it is a masterpiece of demolitions work.

((Rolling the damage now. Here comes 14d6 worth of damage! I probably don't need to roll for it, but hey, I like being able to roll this many dice.))  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:19 am
User ImageDakine backs away from the explosives expert quickly, putting a decent distance between herself and the doors. The old guy was a little overzealous, she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:00 pm
Presuming that everyone takes several steps back to allow the explosive to do its damage only to inanimate objects...

The charges explode in a massive display of pyrotechnic fury, the sound echoing throughout the silent corridors and bits of debris scattering everywhere. Smoke fills the air, and klaxons can be heard sounding off above the ringing in your ears. As the smoke begins to clear, an odd sound can vaguely be heard muffled by the warning sirens and the shock to your hearing.

{Perception checks, please. DC 17.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 pm
{+15...please not a 1, please not a 1...}

{My 25 scoffs at your DC 17.}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items