• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:14 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

After a short while, Dante drove through the streets in his cavaliere before noticing where Lady was parked. With a soft smile, he quickly drifted his bike against the pavement directly toward her bike before stopping nearly inches away. With a soft smile, Dante quickly got off of his bike before pointed his fingers directly toward her before the cavaliere bike disappeared back to his collection of Devil Arms he has on his person. With a soft sigh, Dante cracked his knuckles loudly before speaking up,"Well now..that was fun. Lets go call, Nero's girl."

User Image
User Image

MikuHInata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

We took care of all the remaining devils...

Lady glanced at Dante and entered the phone booth, "Funny, you usually called him 'Kid'," she recalled and picked up the phone and start dialing. She can hear it ringing like couple times, until she hears other side picking up, "Devil May Cry," Kyrie greets through the phone. Lady can tell she sounds cheerful, "Kyrie, there is something we need to talk about?"

... And that was it

Lady Kyrie
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:58 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

"He still is a kid..", Dante replied to Lady's remarks about his feelings toward his nephew, relaxing his back against the payphone. He closed his eyes as he remembered first meeting him, how a bummer he was as their blades collided against each other. He was taking it easy on him for he knew back then. With his eyes closed, he watched as the civilians walked around like they weren't worried about a thing, their hoods covering their eyes which always made him kinda irritated which made him speak his mind while Lady was on the phone with Kyrie,"Why do they wear their hoods? Too damn hot outside.."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

"Huh? Is that Dante?" Kyrie's voice spoken out through the phone. Lady sighed and glanced at Dante, "Yes, he's with me. Just ignore his question. Have you seen V?" she replied and asked her about V. Kyrie sounded bit surprise, "V? No, but I saw his familiar was perching outside watching over me at home. Did something happen?" "Yeah, Nero and his partner suddenly disappeared."

... And that was it

Lady Kyrie
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:28 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

As he stood there, leaning against the payphone, Dante kept his arms in a relaxed position with his hands relaxing behind his head. His rebellion sword relaxed to the right side of him leaning on the payphone as well while he just relaxed and listened to their conversation. With a soft sigh, he closed his eyes softly before his head slightly shook when he saw something strange. He saw a large city with a statue of a green woman holding up a torch. He groaned softly as he saw this before noticing Nico's van relaxing on a deck of the ship before disappearing in what seemed to be a portal. No one seemed to be shocked where they were but he noticed the focus point was no longer where the van was but showed the rest of the city which he spoke with a soft tone,"Manhattan..."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Lady turned her head, while holding a phone against her ear, towards Dante. "Oh my goodness, do you want me to tell V through his familiar?" Kyrie said through the phone. Lady wonder what's in Dante's mind, "Not yet, but we might change our mind," she said to her, then looked at Dante, "Dante? You saw something by the portal?"

... And that was it

Lady Kyrie
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:08 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante slightly turned his head, looking directly toward Lady. He wasn't able to describe what had just happened except that it was interesting. The city wasn't like this but more not so overrun by demons. With a soft chuckle, Dante crossed his arms before speaking,"They are at a place called Manhattan. Don't know where that is or how to get there but maybe V knows how to get us there. Ask Kyrie to have V meet us somewhere."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image

"Got it," Lady replied and turned her attention to the phone, "Kyrie, can you tell V to meet us somewhere?" "Alright, I'll-" "Hey Kyrie, sorry for leaving my familiar to watch over you and crashing in. A lot of strange thing happen, now I got what Nero wanted me to do... taking care of you until he finds a heroine name Mitsuki, I heard from Nero that you two were like older sibling to her," V's voice cuts her off from other line. Lady widen her heterochromia eyes to hear V. She turned her head towards Dante, "Dante, V just with her," she alert him that V suddenly with Kyrie. "Umm V, Lady called and she's with Dante, they were looking for Nero. They need your help."

... And that was it

Lady Kyrie
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:33 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

"Well that's convenient", Dante spoke softly, listening in on their conversation while they were on the phone. The devilhunter kicked up his sword before catching the handle with his right hand, relaxing the edge of his blade against his shoulder before noticing something in the distance. Turning his head slightly to the left, he saw a couple of civilians running away from their home. This got Dante curious as he walked a few steps forward for a better look. What he saw was something bloody as a couple bloodied civilians shook violently as they walked slowly out of their home, looking directly toward Dante and Lady,"Well now...that's new."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image

"I guess they heard about Nero and Nico's disappearance," Lady can hear V talking before he made the sound of picking up the phone, it's inaudiatable, "Lady, if you are looking for them, they are at Manhattan. After their sudden disappearance to Lucis, a half demon teenage heroine of realm name Mitsuki hired Nero to protect the kid from daemon king turned daemon god," "Okay, so this Mitsuki person hired Nero to protect a child from Daemon God," "Yes, and a child is grandson of daemon god, I don't know what's going on between them, but it's easier to ask Mitsuki. She might have knows something," V revealed about relatives, causing her to groan. It reminds her of her power hungry father, "This family business is getting complicated," she commented about boy's related with evil daemon god. Lady heard Dante as she turned her head to notice bloody civilians, "What the h*ll?" "One more thing, if you, Trish, and Dante see bloodied civilians, don't touch the blood. If you do, you will become one of them. Only way to escape it is kill them. I can't help you guys, I have to keep Kyrie safe or Nero might kill me," V warn them about bloodied civilians before he hang up. Lady hang up and pulled out her guns, "Turns out Nero and Nico are in Manhattan, they got hired by Mitsuki person to protect a child from his grandfather, daemon god. I might guess those guys are what V warn me."

... And that was it

Lady Kyrie
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:38 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante watched these bloodied civilians walking toward them, making his head tilt sideways. Listening to what Lady learned from V, the demon hunter chuckled softly before sliding his rebellion sword into the sheath on his back. He then pulled out Ebony and Ivory before checking the clips to see they were full. Looking back out at the bloodied civilians, he spoke up,"Alright..I'm a little interested now..did you ask for a portal or anything to help us get there?"
Dante all of a sudden fired one bullet out of Ebony, making the shot fly right through the bloodied civilian's forehead before watching what happened. The body fell down on it's knees as the head split apart like a sunflower. Dante rubbed the back of his head before seeing the infected person stood back up before running straight at them,"Well..sh!t..Lady, I think this is a job for Kalina"

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image

"Well... no, it seems he have to keep Kyrie safe or Nero will kill him if something happens to her," Lady replied as he shot his ivory to the bloodied civilian. She widened her eyes to see the head split apart, she did not expect that. Dante asked her for Kalina Ann, she sighed and grabbed her rocketlauncher, and aiming at horde of infection, "No need to tell me," she replied and pull the trigger to fire her rocket launcher towards the infection. Once it's touched, it will blow up.

... And that was it

Lady Kyrie
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:48 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

And blow up they sure did. Dante watched as the infected flew up into the sky in pieces after the rocket hit the horde. As the infected fell onto the ground, Dante sighed softly in a relaxing way before putting his duel pistols in their holsters before rubbing the back of his head softly. With his eyes piecing down for any other enemy movement, the devil hunter spoke up with a calm voice,"Well..then we'll have to find another way to get to them."

User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Lady held her Kalina Ann with her both arms, she thought of person who can help them. She head back to phone booth, "Maybe I can contact Nico and find out how she ended up in Manhattan," she said to him and dial the numbers.

... And that was it

Lady Kyrie
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:58 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

"Good..I'll handle the rest..",
said the devil hunter as he noticed more infected were running directly toward them. With a soft sigh, Dante ran directly toward them before summoning Nevan in his hands. His eyes showed excitement as he began to play on the strings of this demonic guitar, creating shockwaves which pushed the infected away. As he played, electricity flowed around him before what seemed to be shadows of bats within electrical fields flew directly toward the infected, hitting them which caused them to become stunned and fall over.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers