Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero let go of Dante and watch him stand up without being wobbles. He slightly punch his arm with his left hand, "Glad to have you back, Dante." he said very sarcastic to him, Kyrie is very happy to see him well and brought back to health. Eva let go of them and smiles at Dante and place her hand on his head, "That's a good boy, and I am very surprise you two, I mean three of you, are working as Devil Hunter. Although, I'm curious about this child," she said very happily, proud of her sons and young devil hunter, then she look at Nero as she walk towards him to take at his eyes. After looking at him, she notice his devil bringer as she touches his arm and lifted his arm to look at it, "I don't understand, why do you have same appearance like my little devils and my demon knight? Including your arm like a real demon, Nero did something happen to your arm?" she ask him about his devil bringer and why does he looks like her sons and Sparda. Nero made an anime sweat drop, "Uhh..." he's avoiding the question. Kyrie walk to others in worried expression, "Umm, he has descendant with Sparda's bloodlink, but he's apparently he has Sparda's blood in his vein. He doesn't remember his real parents." she told her about him, Eva look at her in shock, "Really!" she told her and she nodded. Eva look at her sons in suspicious look, "Vergil, Dante... your father told me you beg him not to tell him, care to explain why did you beg on him not to tell your father?"

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:29 pm
Dante and Vergil both looked down at the floor and began whispering to each other.
"Do you think it's time to let the cat out of the bag,Vergil?"whispered Dante.
"Yeah it's about time."
Dante and Vergil look at everyone.
"Uhhh...you guys might want to sit down...for this."said Dante.
"I'll wait for you to sit down...and might as well call dad..."said Vergil.
"Oh joy...this will be fun."said Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Eva, Kyrie and Nero, Eva look at those two love-birds, although she notice Nero is hold Kyrie close. She gave them a smile, "My, you two almost reminded me about me and my husband when we date each other before we married." she told them very romantic about her and Sparda's relationship. They listen to her and they they blush very big, "We known each other for long time, right Angel." he told her and then look at his girlfriend, who look down really embarrassing. She look at Eva in sweet smile, "We are childhood friend, we grew up together and he gave me this beautiful necklace." she told her and showed her golden angel wings and red jewelry in the center. Eva smile at them, until they heard the twins said to them to sit down and call Sparda. Eva and Nero look at Kyrie, she sigh and start praying to call Sparda about something that his sons want to say. Nero sat down and Kyrie sat on his lap for comfort, while Eva sat on the Dante's bed, waiting for Sparda to arrive and the twins telling something.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 pm
A light came up and revealed Sparda.
"Did Dante go crazy again?"asked Sparda.
"Yes...but we took care of it...anyway you should sit down dad...I have something to tell everyone."said Vergil.
Sparda sat down next to Eva."Hello,Love."he said.
Dante walked away and sat down on the floor."Spotlights all yours,Vergil."said Dante.
Vergil stayed standing and cleared his throat."Well...Nero is my...my son."said Vergil nervously.
Sparda stood up."Did I hear you correctly Vergil?!"asked Sparda.
All Vergil could do was nod in answer to his father's question.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Eva smiles to her husband, "Hi darling." she greets him, and then Kyrie stop praying. After Vergil told everyone that Nero is his son, Nero widen his blue eyes, Kyrie gasp and look at her boyfriend. Eva stood up and look at her grandson, "So Nero... is my grandson." she said to Vergil. Kyrie notice Nero look down, but she can tell he's urging in anger as she stands up. Nero stood up, but not looking at everyone, "... I will be in somewhere else." he said to them holding his anger and he walked out of room. Few minutes later, he's gone berserk and can hear him curse in different room, possible in weapon room, and hear something crash to the ground. Kyrie sweat drop, "He's mad." she comment about him to everyone. Eva look at Vergil and Dante as she cross her arm and sigh, "So that explains why he has same hair and eyes like you three, doesn't it dear." she said to them and then look at Sparda, while hearing something crashing and smashing in weapons room.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:26 pm
Dante gets up."I'll go check up on Nero."said Dante as he walked out of the doorway.
Sparda looked at his wife."Yeah that does explain it...truthfully...I didn't think this would happen."said Sparda.
Vergil looked at his parents and Kyrie."Well there you have the truth."
A few more minutes later they could hear more yelling.
"Nero calm the f*ck down!"shouted Dante.
Vergil looked at his mother and father."Excuse me...maybe I can calm down my son."said Vergil as he ran out the door."Dante stop yelling at him right now!
"Well...that's enough excitment for the night."said Sparda.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Eva and Kyrie can hear the three young devils yelling, although Nero begin to yell at his uncle. Eva sigh and cover the songstress ears, "Shut up you a**hole! Thanks to my d*nm arm, I'm also a half-demon and blood related to your family! AUGH~!" he yell at him and Eva uncover Kyrie's ear and then they can hear the large crash, Nero's devil bringer just broke the wall. When Vergil starts yelling at Dante, those three can hear him, Eva cover Kyrie's ears again, "AHH~!" he screams as they can hear he's entering Devil Trigger by his deep echoing voice and the crash from the weapon. Eva uncover Kyrie's ears and look at her husband as she worry that Nero might enter the same state as Dante, "Sparda quick question, if our grandson also have a dark side from Vergil traits, do you think it's possible he might have same thing like our son do?" she told him in worry, Kyrie overheard them and look at the door. She begin to worry about her boyfriend's anger issue as she gripping on her necklace, "Nero." she said quietly and rush to save him from becoming Dark Nero. Eva sees this and unable to stop her, but she notice something about her, "This young girl, she can calm his dark side." she thought about songstress, waiting for Sparda to answer her question.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 pm
Sparda thought for a minute."It's possible...but let's hope not."he said.
Meanwhile
"Nero...It'll take me forever to fix that wall...just like when some demons destroyed the entire shop!"shouted Dante."And make me stop yelling at him,Vergil...I mean geez he's an out-of-control kid!"
Vergil hit Dante on the side of his head."Will you both calm down already?!"shouted Vergil."Nero...I would calm down if I were you especially cause you're probably scaring Kyrie right now!
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Eva listen to him, if possible for Nero to become Dark Nero, but to her, she can tell Kyrie is only one who can calm his dark side, "I believe so, but Kyrie might calm his dark side. I will return to afterlife, and I will let boys know I'm returning back. See you there." she told him and then disappear back to afterlife as the note appear on the Dante's bed.
Nero doesn't even listen to his uncle and dad as he is gone insane. When he heard Kyrie, he stop and look at down in pure anger, "She will probably hiding." he told them very deep and echoing, he's about to use buster by his devil bringer. Suddenly, he heard his angel's scream as he stop and turn his head to see her standing at the door way and trembling, apparently his father is right. He soften his burn red eyes, but it seems like his dark side is trying to be awaken, "Ne... Nero." she trembling as she couldn't move, but Nero slowly stepping towards her, "Kyrie... this isn't what is suppose to look like." he told to calm her down, but Kyrie didn't reply and gripping her necklace.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm
Sparda watched his wife leave."Well...I better get going as well."he said as he faded away.
Meanwhile...
"Oh and you said that she would probably just hide."said Dante as he held his aching head from when Vergil slapped him."Nice lie."
Vergil walked up to his son."Nero...calm down otherwise your going to end up hurting her!said Vergil."Is that what you want?"
Dante walks towards the door."I think we should let Vergil try and calm Nero down and let them talk things out." Dante said to Kyrie as he walked out of the room.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero snap his anger and grit his teeth at Dante, but Vergil is trying to calm him down. Nero glare at his father then he chuckled, "I won't hurt her. I only want is to protect her." he told him to protect Kyrie, but he seems to hold his demonic side without hurting her. Kyrie heard him then she smile, until Dante told him Vergil might try to calm him down then talk things out. She nodded as she faded her smile, then look at Nero and Vergil. She walk towards Nero and held his devil bringer, he turn his head over his shoulder and then he return to normal state. She look at him in worry, "Please listen to him, he might give you a big explaination about why he's your father and you are abandon." she told him, Nero soften his eyes and then look at his father, "Alright, just please go." he replies and then she lightly smile that he's alright and let go of his devil bringer and walk out of the room. Nero look at his father, try to calm his anger, "Alright dad, talk."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:29 pm
Vergil looked at his son and smiled and watched Dante go outside."Alright...here's the truth of why I didn't take care of you is because I once worked for Mundus and I was evil...too evil to take care of you."started Vergil."In fact I was about to kill you until I decided to leave you alone to be adopted."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

After a long silence from Vergil told Nero a truth about why he was abandon, he blinked couple times and made his blue eyes bored, "That's all. You joined Mundus and decide to abandon me because you were too evil and try to kill me. Good thing I weren't dead otherwise Kyrie will be with other guys." he said to him and felt lucky that he's alive and what will happen if he's dead.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:59 pm
Vergil looked at Nero."What...not even curious about your mother?"asked Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

That question caught him off guard, he forgot about his birth mother. Nero look at him again, "Good question, what happen to her any way?" he ask him as he jump to conclusion about his mother. He only know his father is a half demon, but he couldn't remember which mother of his is a demon or a human.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games