Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results
PupSage rolled 3 20-sided dice: 19, 9, 19 Total: 47 (3-60)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:05 am
The three higher ranking people all began to close in.

The Gunnery Sergeant by the window approached Tehila and raised his sword (+7 to attack)

The second Gunnery Sergeant came from the Southeast corner of the room and approached the table, but was still a ways away.

The rude Sergeant from before stomped right up to Count Drago and fired a shot from his crossbow. (+9) Then he aimed under the table and fired another one at Ziya (+4 -2=+2)

Count Drago suddenly felt an arrow sink into him from behind. He fell to the ground and crawled beneath the table where he could hear Ziya saying her incantation just before hearing the arrow whizz by and sink into her as well. "Some bodyguards you lot turned out to be." He plucked the arrow from his back as it tore a bit more skin away with it.

Mastur Sage

Initiative Order:
Cley=Nat 20
PVT 1: 20=Nat twenty
Justice
Ziya
Lad
PFC 2: 18+1=19
Hur'Oc: 18+1=19
Leader: 10+4=14
James: 8+4=12
PVT 2: 10+1=11
PFC 1: 9+1=10

Tehila
Gunny 1: 5+3=8
Gunny 2: 5+3=8
Srg: 3+3=6
Extra: 2+2=4

PupSage rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 am
(Damage to Tehila 4+4=8 8 Damage)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PupSage rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:35 am
Roll+Dex mod+Str mod
Damage to Count Drago -- 6
Damage to Ziya -- 15  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 pm
Map Update!!!!!!!

The olive looking thing is the military leader.
Soldiers number by order in initiative.
Soldier 1 is nearly dead.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Mastur Sage
Another soldier on the Western wall begins to approach the Paladin. "Whaddya think yer doing ya flippin wench. Do sit down and play dolly's or somethin' an' let the boys andle this." His words were betrayed by his actions though as his sword swung upwards to strike her. The sword scraped against Cley's armor. It wouldn't leave but a small scuff upon the iron full plate armor.

User Image"Well, gosh, mister. I'd play dollies, but these darn gauntlets make it really hard to pretty up their hair." She decks him hard in the face with her mailed fist and shifts to put some cover between her and the archers. "Hur'Oc! Get my sword while you're at it, please!"

{Am Furious Focus Power Attacking with my gauntlets, +9 to hit.}  
Disciple of Sakura generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 pm
{Damage. 1d3 + 4 STR + 4 Power Attack, assuming a 25 actually hits (and if it doesn't, we're in a lot of trouble...}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:33 pm
{15 damage? Ouch. Gotta make my concentration roll, +11 bonus... C'mon, don't fail me now... Oh, and did you factor in that I hopefully had cover from his shot? Maybe?}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 pm
Mastur Sage
((Before I react to that I just wanted to say that I moved you to the path of the least obstructions. The only other place you could reach him from had you throwing it over both Cley and a Table as well as invoking an AOP from an adjacent enemy.))

{FWIW, I could be within range by being adjacent to Cley and not an enemy, judging from the map, and that's where Tehila would have gone, since she isn't good at handling herself alone in a fight. Since I didn't need an attack roll and wasn't planning on meleeing him, obstructions actually help me. Could we move her there? I'll take the damage if you don't want to undo that (say it was from a crossbow bolt instead), but that's where she would have gone. I was AFK until just now, so I missed your response. Also, damn you 11s! You cost me a spell! *Shakes fist menacingly...*}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:10 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Mastur Sage
((Before I react to that I just wanted to say that I moved you to the path of the least obstructions. The only other place you could reach him from had you throwing it over both Cley and a Table as well as invoking an AOP from an adjacent enemy.))

{FWIW, I could be within range by being adjacent to Cley and not an enemy, judging from the map, and that's where Tehila would have gone, since she isn't good at handling herself alone in a fight. Since I didn't need an attack roll and wasn't planning on meleeing him, obstructions actually help me. Could we move her there? I'll take the damage if you don't want to undo that (say it was from a crossbow bolt instead), but that's where she would have gone. I was AFK until just now, so I missed your response. Also, damn you 11s! You cost me a spell! *Shakes fist menacingly...*}

Well he'd attack James if he didn't attack you, so we'll transfer it to him instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 pm
Mastur Sage
Well he'd attack James if he didn't attack you, so we'll transfer it to him instead.

{Fair enough. Should I read the map to be that Tehila is in the square just south of Cley, and that #5 is meleeing James, or is he shooting at him? I'm trying to muck with the map and keep track of stuff in photoshop myself so I have a clearer view of everything in the future...}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:02 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Mastur Sage

{Fair enough. Should I read the map to be that Tehila is in the square just south of Cley, and that #5 is meleeing James, or is he shooting at him? I'm trying to muck with the map and keep track of stuff in photoshop myself so I have a clearer view of everything in the future...}

((Oh, you wanted to be south of her? I had you east of her and #5 as being SW of James Meleeing him. I'll put you South of Cley then.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 pm
Emerald the Crow
{15 damage? Ouch. Gotta make my concentration roll, +11 bonus... C'mon, don't fail me now... Oh, and did you factor in that I hopefully had cover from his shot? Maybe?}

(Yeah, but a few table legs and a tablecloth don't exactly make the best cover.)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:17 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Mastur Sage
Another soldier on the Western wall begins to approach the Paladin. "Whaddya think yer doing ya flippin wench. Do sit down and play dolly's or somethin' an' let the boys andle this." His words were betrayed by his actions though as his sword swung upwards to strike her. The sword scraped against Cley's armor. It wouldn't leave but a small scuff upon the iron full plate armor.

User Image"Well, gosh, mister. I'd play dollies, but these darn gauntlets make it really hard to pretty up their hair." She decks him hard in the face with her mailed fist and shifts to put some cover between her and the archers. "Hur'Oc! Get my sword while you're at it, please!"

{Am Furious Focus Power Attacking with my gauntlets, +9 to hit.}

(Hits for 9 Damage)  
PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 pm
The bloodied soldier that had been so viciously ganged up on earlier fled to seek shelter from the Orc behind a table, then he aimed his crossbow at Justice and fired another shot.

(Another miss)

The Privates shaky aim sent the arrow flying across the room and sinking into the table that the party had started at.

(Justice is up)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:32 pm
Justice would really like to take out the one who just shot at her so there will be fewer opponents, but by the time she gets around the damn table she'll be unacceptably far away from her employer. The boy doesn't seem very effective anyway, whereas the other soldier by the table had just taken a nice chunk out of one of the spellcasters.

Justice turns with unbelievable grace and moves back towards the table, sliding in next to James with a spinning kick at the soldier attacking him.

{Justice moves over to wherever she needs to be to attack soldier #5. She'll charge if she needs to do so to cover the distance, but she'd rather not. And unarmed strike at +10 (+12 if she needs to charge).}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games