Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

As he feel to the ground, he noticed the creature chuckling in what seemed like a gas mask. As it turned toward Athena, the demonic creature dragged it's blades onto the ground, making the floor have cut marks behind it which made Drake, he didn't know what to do. He wanted to save her yet he knew he was too weak. he needed to get stronger but if he didn't save her now, those blades would slice her up like a knife against a orange. His heart lifted up, his eyes closing as the room grew dim, as the blade swung toward Athena, something blocked the way. When the sparks flarred, all the could be seen was the blade hitting against a small pistol which looked impossible. As the lights went up, a black haired man stood infront of her, using the pistol to block the blade from getting to her,"It'd be best if you moved a little, girl.."
As he pushed the creature away, he slid the pistol into a belt loop in his pants, making him free handed as he was ready to fight the creature. As it ran toward him, the lights went off again, only hearing the noises of loud demonic screams of pain and breaking glass within the room. All of a sudden, the window explodes, showing the creature falling into the sun in which it began to melt into black liquid in which just changed into a water puddle. The man stood where the window use to be, his black hair having red stripes on it as the golden rings around his wrist kept his gloves on his hands.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

running up, the Doctor saw a shadow creature be destroyed and looked at a man with red and black hair "ah ... a new hero" he said as he looked at the puddle "mind telling me what i missed"

"Basicly ... Run!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena didn't know what to do. Everything was happening so fast, the lights went off and all she herd was crashing sounds. She looked over at the man that used to be drake." Drake?" She said moving closer to him slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:15 pm
The Nurse ran up Big Ben as fast as she could. Once there she saw a boy with black and red hair and a girl who looked incredibly confused.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

As he heard the woman's voice, he cocked his head to the right, noticing the woman getting closer to him. He saw how she was cute yet he didn't show it. He had no blush marks as he looked down at the man with the strange hair that was to weird for him to understand,"Nothing for you to be concerned about, English Elvis...And how do you know my name, girl?"
He was getting a little annoyed, his body still tence as he saw the blood on the floor under him. On his back, he felt the glass that was in his previous body on his back, the blood dripping down his back as he groaned, turning around in which he walked away, taking the potion and walking into the shower, using the potion on his back in which had a burning feeling in the wounds as the closed up, making him groan a little.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:40 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena stood completely frozen by the way she spoke to her. She just stood there as he walked away and into the bathroom. " What the hell?" She started to think about the split personality thing and it made sence. At one point Drake was this cute kid and then he completely changes and forgets who she was. She ran her fingers through her hair trying to comprehend it all.
She herd groaning from in the bathroom and she walked over slowly and knocked once, twice.
" Drake are you okay?" She said wondering what he was doing.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"English Elvis?" he said loking up then to his sister "do i realy look like that?" he asked her as he looked at Drake "my name's the Doctor ... well ... that much i know ... new body and all"

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image

As the groaning continued, he opened the door a little, his shirt and jacket off as some smoke sizzled off his back. He looked at the girl, unable to know she was or how she knew his name. He groaned some more, his red eyes glowing in the dim light as he continued to look at the girl's eyes before he closed the door, sitting on the counter to see the wounds were beginning to heal.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:05 pm
" You don't look anything like Elvis to me." The Nurse said quickly. The boy closed the door slowly. " Well I'd better introduce myself as well. I'm the Nurse."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:12 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

She just sighed. This was going to be troublesome and she new it. When the door was closed she fell against the frame for the door and sat down on the floor. she rubbed her hands over her face before looking up at the people in her now destroyed hotel room. " Nice to meet you. Not to be rude of anything but it's been a hell of a night and there are strange people in my room. So if you don't mind could you go and find your own room, for the sake of my sanity?" She said as she closed her eyes and whacked her head off the wall a few times.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"sorry ... we're kind of used to strange things, but i understand if you need time to think" he said as he looked at the Nurse and left outside with her and closed the door "not sure what to do now ... the TARDIS will take a while to repair"

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

User Image

As the pain went away, Drake slid on his tank top, slidding his jacket on slowly in which he smiled, how this jacket had been threw hell and back. As he walked out the bathroom, he walked toward the opening in the wall of the hotel room, jumping off in which he feel into the black liquid, seeing the civilions freaking about how he just jumped from the second floor without hurting himself. He sighed as he just stood there, the civilions getting in his way which was beginning to tick him off,"Get out...of...the way....Now..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

walking down to the street's, the Doctor looked at Drake getting agravated "i'm pretty hungry ... woah ... that's never happened to me ... i think i'm having a craving ... never had cravings before" he said to his sister as he sniffed "apples ... i love apples, go get me an apple" he said to her

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:55 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

As she watched him walk by her without even looking her left eye twitched a bit. She stood up and looked down at him from the broken window. " Seriously? You're just going to walk away. Not every congruous now are you?" she said trying to get him to talk to her. She closed her eyes and the wind picked up around her as she walked off the side of the building and floated to the ground smoothly. Once on the ground she held out her hand towards him feet and ice began to creep up him till her was cover half way in ice." Now can we please talk?"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image

As he felt the ice go up to his stomach, his right eye twitched, his body warming up as he had a very short fuse in this body. Drake looked at the civilions run away from the magic before them and which he looked down, his black and red hair over his eyes,"What do you want, girl..."
Within his mind, the little boy Athena injoyed was in it, scared as he floated within the mind of man she saw. The darker Drake had no time to play tea party yet the more shy Drake wanted to stay close to her, liking her oh so much.

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games