Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

╠══════════════ ═══════════════════╣

"Which was never if I may object Messere. I had but no time to read- I HAVE A LIFE NEMO. Do not chide me about my doings. And do not criticize my swords, they can cut that pretty bald head of yours in less than 2 seconds flat!" She huffed angrily before seeing it disappear, her jaw agape.

"You shouldn't fight women..." she muttered as she found her available equipment fading like age.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

ރ"On the surface, they can still indulge in all their earthly horrors"

seeing her like this, Nemo scowled as he made the attack stop and he walked towards her as the field spell vanished and just looked at her for the longest time before pointing his sword at her "no enemy would show you mercy nor play fair ... Xehanort and his followers would do anything in their power to kill you" he said as his sword disappeared along with his spear and looked at her "as long as he lives then you can never have a normal life, Atticus considered you like a daughter, well he has two others and a wife and they are being hunted by him ... and you just want a life outside of this? there is no life outside of this world you were brought into, not anymore ... it's everywhere now because if people don't stand up to him and stop him, the Realms will burn and everyone will die; land, sea, even other worlds will be no more" he said as he walked passed her but stopped and turned his head "whether you know it or not, your life changed the day you got those scars ... a hatred for evil was born in you, you can try to lead a normal life but i assure you ... nothing is normal anymore"

"to live in the bosom of the sea! There I recognize no master! There I am free!"ރ

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

As he walked, she felt a burning feeling deep in her gut like acid. She tried to fight off the feeling but it had grown within every second passing.

"Messere Nemo..." she had managed to mutter before feeling that same pain in her gut which closed her mouth for safety. Her face began to drip sweat onto the tiled floor and she knew she felt sick at that exact moment. "I can't let you walk away now...I have to at least-" another villainous urge to regurgitate all that delicious food she had eaten earlier had arisen, it wasn't anger now...well, at least not in her head. She had tried to run past Nemo in the rush to get to the bathroom- but then she remembered. She had no idea where the bathroom was.

As she opened her mouth to speak in front of Nemo, it was not words which had stifled her jaw to remain open as the gushing of a thousand titans came from deep inside her throat and into the world like a new baby.

She had ruined Nemo's clothing with her vomit. She swallowed the remaining vomit and looking up at Nemo with the most sincerest look of apology while saliva dripped off her lower lip.

"I-I forgot to tell you" she began to say, still a bit drowsy over the event, "that I'm...seasick."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

ރ"On the surface, they can still indulge in all their earthly horrors"

jumping back as his clothes were ruined, Nemo looked at her and grimaced just as Jonas walked in and ran to Victorianna then looked at Nemo with deep hatred and the captain walked out of the room "Victorianna, are you ok?" he asked as he got out a pill and forced her to swallow it "here this should help"

"to live in the bosom of the sea! There I recognize no master! There I am free!"ރ

(well ........ that was gross)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Victorianna thanked Jonas and popped the pill into her mouth, with such familiarity of ages of drowning her pain with various medications, it was better to assume it was candy than anything else for the time being.

"Thank you Jonas- and you," Victorianna pointed an accusing finger to Nemo, "YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOUR FOOD IS COOKED THOROUGHLY!" After finishing she grasped Jonas' hand and pulled him away from Nemo, "Jonas- we're going."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:49 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Jonas

nodding to Victorianna he lead her out into the hall "oh and by the way, the food was thoroughly cooked ... you just ate too much" he said with a smile as he made a turn down another hall "i saw the fight over the security system ... it's weird because the captain never converses when he fights, almost as if he was testing you"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

She nodded and then gave a quirky expression, "if he was testing me then-" her face became serious again, "he deserved vomit on his clothing then." Nodding vigorously to her statement she realized her hand was still clasped to Jonas'. Giving a sheepish grin and a blushed face she pulled her hand away and slipped it behind her back uneasily.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

(Btw, you're welcome! I like making things...graphic.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Jonas

smiling as the door close, Jonas walked off as the announcement said they'd be at Mighty Mike's Cave in a few minutes  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Her face flustered again as she shifted her weight uncomfortably in the awkwardness.

"Thank you," she awkwardly stated, grabbing the scroll with a sweaty grip. As the moments grew she felt herself getting a bit disoriented. "Thank you again Jonas, you're one of the best..." and with that she quickly retreated.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:09 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Jonas

smiling as the door close, Jonas walked off as the announcement said they'd be at Mighty Mike's Cave in a few minutes  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image

════════════════════════════════════

Darkness. Loyalty. Emptiness. This is what Sith Lord Cainus felt as he appeared above the city, his lightsaber handles against his belt as he watched. He felt like he could do anything, fight anyone, destroy everything. This Sith Lord smiled brightly before jumping down below, landing on the stone roads below him. He roared loudly, creating enough power through his roar to blow bricks away to hit the civilians in the face. He smiled with his shark teeth before he jumped through one of the walls, activating his two, double-edged lightsabers. He ripped through civilians like they were paper as he swung his glowing blades around. Smoke filled the buildings as the lightsaber's blades would start fires with ease, along with ripping apart bodies with ease. Assassins would try to get in the way, only to fail miserably after falling down in more than two pieces. Lord Cainus stood there as his lightsabers turned off, looking around before he used his dark lightning through his finger tips, shooting a large amount of force lighting through the streets which electrocuted and killed many civilians. This was nothing to what Cainus truly wanted.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:35 pm
Nis
User Image
"I am... we are... and all knows us...the more you hate us... the more death there is... the stronger we are... I am in all your hearts... nothing you do does anything but make me stronger"

Nis popped through the portal with glee cartwheeling before he stopped firm.
"alrighty... and... wow... are you sure you are sentient buddy?... you know what... you go do that... I willlllll ah hold up that hot dog stand... that is both evil and satisfies my hunger ...."
he laughed happily walking off to the hot dogs enjoying the sounds of the screams.

laffett

Aged Genius

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:38 pm
Marcus Emrys
we are waiting OwO the Sith is about to move and Sanguine is too old to fight him alone XD
Darth Sanguine

User Image

"sanguine, sweet sanguine, on my lips, in my eyes. We see because we choose not to be blind. We hear because we turn away from lies. I am Sith, and for this very reason I exist. peace is a lie....and I AM passion."

The soft sound of old and light feet touching ground on the bars of a fence sounded as Sanguine looked down in amusement. He flared his dark powers to make himself known before speaking.
"...oi...you down there... what is your name?...."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image

Lord Cainus watched Nis get a corn dog which made him growl with his hand over his eyes. As he stood there, he felt the power of the darkside near by which made the dark warrior smile. He turned as he saw Lord Sanguine turn off his lightsabers, sliding them into their holsters on his large belt. He walked toward the sith lord before growling loudly, almost roaring at him like a beast. He quickly jumped up into the air, climbing with his large arms onto the buildings above them. His smile was like a smile of a great white shark. His teeth were sharp and his eyes were blood shot orange. With this, Cainus quickly summoned his lightsabers to float around him, ready for anything. His lightsabers glew red on both sides as he didn't even touch them. They just floated around him, the two double edged lightsabers glowed around him within the darkness of the night.
He never learned any language besides the language of the battle. All he needed to know was to kill. It was what he was best at. His eyes shinned bright with anger and the warrior's stare as he was ready for anything that'll come to him.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:44 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

"sanguine, sweet sanguine, on my lips, in my eyes. We see because we choose not to be blind. We hear because we turn away from lies. I am Sith, and for this very reason I exist. peace is a lie....and I AM passion."

"....poor sad beast..."
He frowned and unclipped his lightsaber
"..damned fool Jedi.. you better get here fast...."
his old voice began to sound out straining as the darkness seethed under his control. Blood red salamanders of flame touched up with dark purple lightning formed over his arms following his motions as his lightsaber ignited with a dark blood red light.
"...if you are even in there... I am sorry, you could have been so much more...."
He leaped up and threw his hands forward letting loose the streams of focused fire and lightning at Cainus. He would have to keep his distance if he wanted to live through the affair.

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff