Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard a song and softly smiled about it. She look at Gods, believe they will meet again and she mount Tsuki and check on Raw in case he might fell off. "Heya!" She cried and her horse gallops to Villa Deck.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:29 pm
User Imageζʊȼӷϵʑɨɑ ɃϵɫɱѳɳϮ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucrezia stood there watching the assassin leave. All of a sudden her necklace started to glow. A vision filled her mind of a powerful figure arising not far off. "So Ambrose, care to accompany me to the Royal Castle of the Creed. I sense this Xehanort man's dark aura, he is there." she asks, wanting to make sure the world is kept in balance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ѫ ----- ʛɵɗȡϵʂȿ ѳӻ ϻȧɕɨȼ ----- Ѫ

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:41 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose gasped as he felt many things at once "you were previously correct ... he's gone now and so is Atticus's light ... and Xehanort ..." he said as he senced the power of wind and thunder were also in his posession, sliped under there very noses "Xehanort has the Wind and Thunder talismans ... he has almost everything he needs ... including the one who can release him" he said in horror

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:11 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"How could that happen we have two of the talismans." 'We didn't break the rules.' She was upset of two reasons. One she wasn't going to go into detail about. The other was just utter despair. She felt like she had failed, had been betrayed, and utterly was disappointed. "This can't be happening," It was like the darkness had won. She was pretty sure the darkness had won. "Where do we go from here." She said the trident in her hand. She was gripping it so hard her knuckles were white.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:23 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

She gave an embarrassed grin at the dragon's words and scratched the back of her head out of embarrassment. "A-ah no, it's just that I've never seen a dragon before… a-and definitely not this close." Cyra admitted, blushing a bit. Picking at a grass blade, she fiddled with it, having nothing else to really do. She waited patiently for Ambrose and Tsukiko to finish their chat with the other god, not knowing what to do.

A sudden burst of dark energy caught her off guard, and she froze in place. Whipping her head in the direction of the castle of assassins, she scooted away from it fractionally. It was more powerful than anything she'd experienced in a while, not since-- she shook her head, waving away the painful memories. Focusing on the present, she sensed the dread within Ambrose and the distress in Tsukiko about this new predicament. Getting to her feet, she walked over to the group and placed a hand on Tsukiko's shoulder. "You'll need to fill me in later, but… I think we should go find the other talismans to try and stop him. And we should try to get Atticus back. At least… that's what I think." Cyra said softly, not wanting to seem rude to the gods.

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:08 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"the Shadowkhan must have pulled a double effort to find the Wind and Thunder talismans before they were activated" he said as he looked at Kiko "even we cant be everywhere at once" he said as he layed his hand on the one she griped her tridant with to loosen her anger "its not over, we have the last two ... and that gives us the advantage"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Even if we have the other two, its only a matter of time before they attacked again." She said eased up on her grip, but her anger didn't change. "Its not like we can hide them, holding on to them doesn't help either. Even if we can't be everywhere, why does it feel like we keep failing. The world is getting covered by darkness more and more. We can't do anything to stop it." She was shaking she was so angry. She wasn't meaning to ignore Cyra, she was just frustrated.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:00 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"then we have to bring the light" he said to her as he stroked her cheek "and if we do get attacked, then we'll fight ... i wont let anyone hurt you, not again"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Bring the light." She asked tilting her head slightly. Her shoulders drooped and she felt deflated now. All anger had left her. "Though you should know you can't always protect me. I'm going to get hurt eventually. You should know that. So please don't set up goals that can't be achieved."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:20 pm
Kui came out of the portal. Zangetsu was in his hand. "He's maybe here." Kui said

User Image  

Decimo Vongola Tsuna

Beloved Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:24 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"which is exacly why i plan on doing the best i can to keep you safe" he said as he sat down "i've been working on some new skills ... maybe you should too" he said as he summoned the Book of Wisdom "if i can create something in here and make it real ... then by theory i should make already writen things real" he said as he cast his hand and words from a fictional story appeared and read aloud a line from 'the Hobbit' and as he read a passage that depicted Smaug the dragon, a jet of fire came from the pages and shot out into the sky. to make sure the evil dragon wouldnt escape he waved his hand again and the words dissapeared

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:31 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko's eyes widened, "What in the world." She asked sitting down next to him. "Are you insane, what was that." Anger was filled by shock, yes stuff still scared her. At least made her jumpy. Right now she was very jumpy.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"dragon fire ... an exert from a book called the Hobbit ... i can even bring characters to life so they can aid us if needed, and they are indistructible except to what kills them in the book, which is why i'll only summon the hero, cause they never dies" he said to her as he grabed her hand

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Sometimes the hero isn't always the good person though." She said still with wide eyes, she loved reading. "What if the wrong person gets summoned, what if you get dragged into the book. They could hurt you." Sure some heros were just that, but there was always a hero's sacrifice. "Hero's will do anything to protect loved ones....Just like you always tell my about how pure my heart is. I would do anything just to make sure you would were okay. Could you even imagine me doing something evil. Yet I would....." Her voice trailed off, she didn't trust hero's. Well she didn't trust a lot of things. The urgent need was in her voice. She had to get her point across, she just had to.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"hey ... its not like im going to do that everytime, just if theres no choice ... and if so i'll just pick the right person" he said to her as he held her hand softly and stroked it with his thumb "if not the character's then just the powers and even locations to loose them ... hows that?"

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces