Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Library of Ambrose (moved to Atlanis) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

After I dreamed about Kiba-kun, Akamaru-kun and I having a fun time at the beach, he took my hand and gave me a passion kiss with eyes closed, until I open my eyes... something changed and I'm alone in my dream. My mother came to my dream. "Mo-Mother, what are you doing here?" I asked her with wondering look. "Just a quick visit, but I'm afraid Hanabi-chan got devoured by darkness... I'm sorry that I couldn't save her." She said with sadness, but I felt a tear crawling out of my face as I shock to realized. "Ne-Neji-Nii-San and I were... o-only surviours of Hyuuga Clan." She nodded and my tears continue to streak down until it turn teardrop. She sigh. "I'll stay with my nephew, while you have to stay safe with Atticus-san... Oh, one more thing before I leave." She said and I looking at her curiously. "Xehanort-san isn't after Seven Maidens, but I only know something about revenge." She left my dream, while my tear still streaking on my cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

"When...My body turns into a Machine...."

As he thought about it, he smiled as he knew that within the pack, the user will be able to see threw the eyes of his dragon which made him smile,"Ok...deal...take my sight and be my Dragon..."
As he closed his eyes, he saw nothing as he felt a strange pain at the back of his eyes. When he opened them, he saw everything blur more and more until there was nothing able to see. He saw darkness, just darkness which he knew it'd make him sigh softly. He closed his eyes, continuing to pet his new dragon, Airean, continueing to play the piano with his other hand which was beautiful.

User Image
"....Your body will turn to Ash."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

By the morning, I stretch a bit and open my eyes slowly. I feel bit drowzy as I sat up, but my strength turned out better. Aisu-san might be sleeping somewhere in Ambrose-san's Library, and I'm still thinking with whole conversation. "H-How did Atticus-san kn-know my name?" I asked myself softly, except I forgot I wasn't alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

User Image

When he heard Hinata's voice in the distance, Atticus smiled as he felt Airean walk away, looking threw the sights of his new dragon as it licked her hand, a smile appearing on the dragon's face as it spoke telipathicly,'Good morning, my friend. How was your rest?'
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image

After a voice I heard, I look at the direction and saw a cute creature. I gave friendly smile to dragon. "Good Morning..." I replied with morning greetings and I got off the couch to look at dragon. "M-My rest is good and umm... my feet are better." I look down to my feet to see any scratches, but it's fully healed. Good thing it's not Akamaru-kun like he surprising me when Naruto-kun made me knock both of our head off and fainted until I saw him facing me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

User Image

As it licked Hinata's cheek, Airean walked to the piano where the now blind Atticus was still playing his piano, not notes played beautifully as he thought about his past eversince he was born.
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Giving a small giggle after cute dragon licked my cheek, I watched it walk towards to Atticus-san, which he plays a piano. I sat down to listen what he plays and it made my mind flow combine with purest light, it made my eyes closed for listen to piano singing. "It's... beautiful music." I thought as I continue to listen to piano he plays with eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he began to play some relaxing music, Atticus opened his eyes, showing how they were still green yet behind them, his eyes were greyish, showing they the two eyes are indeed blind. As he began moved his head down, thinking how much he already missed his sight so he got up, Airean helping him to the couch as he sat down next to Hinata, smiling slightly,"What did you dream about?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image

When I hear a Atticus-san's voice are near as my eyes closed, my face is completely red for surprising embarrassment with wide eyes, so I jumped off the chair and quickly step away from him. I tried to withdrawn a bit. "I-I-It's just a beach with my ch-childhood friends... th-that's all." I shuddered with bit embarrassing, while stepping back to avoid my shyness right front of Atticus-san. "I-I-It's my dream... h-honestly" I honestly wish I should withdrawn about it, but it didn't work out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"You want to be reunited with your friends, don't you...?", replied the wise blind Atticus as his eyes closed, holding his disk in his right hand.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

My emotion turn sad after Atticus-san said that I wanted reunite with my friends, since I remember that day when my father got killed from unknown person. It's suppost to be day I'm become Hyuuga Heiress, and revealing my status as Princess of Heart from my clan. Kiba-kun and Akamaru-kun, Neji-Nii-San, Hanabi-chan and I were escaped before Konohakage got devoured by darkness. Since my little sister died, and Kiba-kun, including Akamaru-kun, are missing, I feel like me and my cousin are only left. I sat down and I start crying about it. "Th-They're *hic*... They're not around any-anymore *hic*... they've disappeared since I-I suppost to become Heiress, in-include our home got *hic... devoured by darkness w-with unknown person, wh-who *hic... who killed my father and my mo-mother." I explained to Atticus-san as I cry with tears. I tried to stop my tears by rubbing off, but it makes me cry harder about everything I told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he sighed a little bit, he heard in her voice the sadness in which he placed his hand on her knee, his head forward as he couldn't see what he was doing,"...God, I truly hope that is your knee or this would be akward..."
He then smiled, chuckling a little as he continued speaking,"...Would you want to see something special to me...?"
Airean opened a golden portal, heading toward Atticus' old home on the beach in which made him sigh, needing someone to help him threw the portal.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

I'm still crying about that day, but I felt a hand on my knee. I look up a bit and saw Atticus-san doing, except he said awkward, which I don't understand. I started to notice his grayish eye color, and I realized he's blind, but I truely understand. "I-It's *hic*... kn-knee." I said softly as my tears still streaking on my face and turn into ice crytal teardrop. When Atticus-san wanted me to see something special to him, I completely look up to his face. "So-Something... special to you *hic*." I'm not very confertible about his something special, but I'll give a try. "...*hic* Y-Yes please." I answered way extremely formal and I saw a dragon made a portal. I grab his hand, that on my knee, and I kinda walk with him towards to the portal, to the place something special to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:04 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he began to walk toward the portal, he smiled, feeling the portal's winds suck them into the portal, heading toward his old beach house at the realm of Pilorgra

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff